Online Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition
See Also: Show
- Mrs Rehana Goodmayes, IG3
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Oliver J. Beckett Wood Green, N22
- Tamara Galloway Orpington, BR6
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Anmol Patel Beckenham, BR3
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Dan Martin Huddersfield, HD1
- Mike Dowling Harling, IP22
- Hettie Exeter, EX4
- Kenny Olowu Catford, SE6
- Mike Chick Whipton & Barton, EX4
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Serena Penn, WV4
- Richard Nield Rastrick, HD6
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- Geek School Ltd Bromley, BR1
- Jay Patel Kensal Green, NW10
- Guillaume Fulham, SW6
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Dr Stewart Carnally Ealing Broadway, W5
- Mandy Ladher Singlewell, DA12
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor Blackheath, SE3
- Mr Banks Hitchin, SG4
- Hannah Moss Crouch End, N8
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Steve Roberts Pontnewydd, NP44
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Nasia Plaistow, E6
- Alex Wingfield Bloomsbury, W1T
- David Wells Cricklewood, NW2
- Mr Dhir MathsTeacher Hayes, UB4
- Haran Harrow on the Hill, HA2
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Sara Marks Moortown, LS17
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Emma Storey Fulham, SW6
- Adrian Beckett Muswell Hill, N10
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Mr Dalton Stonnall, WS9
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Bryan Dadson Wimbledon Park, SW18
- Mrs Thanvi South Woodford, E18
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar North Finchley, N12
- MohanGrewal Ettingshall, WV4
- Nadia Younas Ealing Broadway, W13
- Brian Cairnie Otford and Shoreham, TN14
- Stefan Gugura Ipswich, IP4
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- B sharma Chelmsford, CM1
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Alexandra Beeley East Dulwich, SE22
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Simon Hirst Exmouth, EX8
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Kathryn Drury Cross Gates, LS15
- Surita Reading, RG4
- Kathryn Dalton Birchills Leamore, WS3
- Teresa Hoy South Croydon, CR2
- LLOYD WILLIAMS Danesborough, MK7
- Amy Yuan LRAM Gloucester Road, SW7
- Alexandra Charalamb Enfield, EN1
- Gillian Crimp Tiverton, EX16
- Helen Duff Clapton, N16
- Tonya Central Hereford, HR1
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am a qualified teacher who is currently working in a reputed inner London school. I am exceptionally passionate and experienced teacher who inspires students to ace their exams. I always help students to exceed their targeted grades.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Generally, done through skype, face time and team viewer and 10% discount on the stated rates applies (excluding university students).
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am a qualified maths teacher and I teach maths from KS2 to University level. I also teach Economics (a level), Business Studies (a level), Accounting (A level). Furthermore, I teach Econometrics, Quantitative maths, managerial accounting, financial accounting and statistics to under graduate students.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
MEC (mathematics enhancement course)
PGCE (post graduation diploma in education)
BA (hons) in Maths and Accounting (2.1) from London University
BSC in Computer Science (2 + 2 program) from Houston Clear Lake University Texas
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a qualified maths teacher for last four years. Currently, I am teaching in an inner London secondary school. In addition, I have tutored maths for last eight years at various levels. I have tutored over 100 students and they have aced in their exam and achieved better then targeted grades. In addition to teaching in a school, I am tutoring students for 11+, Key Stage 3, GCSE, A level exams and year 2 under graduate exam. As a teacher of mathematics, I work with AQA, EDEXCEL and OCR exams board and I am completely converse with new GCSE curriculum.
- How much do you charge?
- My hourly rates are between £30 to £45 Including travelling. The first session would be free only if there is a long term booking. There is a special rates applicable for siblings or for group tutoring. The rates represent the high quality tutoring from a qualified teacher. If students are committed and complete all the homeworking task I set, then I can certainly help them exceed their target grades by at least two level. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach one to one or in a group at students' homes or at my home or in a library. I can travel to Kensal Rise, Kensal Green, Harlesden, Willesden, North Acton, Acton, Wembley, Harrow, Shepherd bush, and surrounding areas.
I tutor under graduate students mainly on-line through Skype, Team viewer, face time and various other software ensuring on-line experience is as real as possible.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays after 5.00 pm and Weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 11+ and 13+ Exam Preparation
KS2 Maths SAT papers
GCSE, IGCSE maths and physics
Maths and Further Maths A-levels (including mechanics and statistics), IB and SAT
A level accounting and business studies
QTS numerical skills tests
Numerical reasoning tests (e.g. SHL, Kenexa)
I also teach Econometrics, Quantitative maths, managerial accounting, financial accounting and statistics to under graduate students.
Foundation degree courses (e.g. UPCSE)
Econometrics - undergraduate modules
Quantitative Mathematics - undergraduate module
Managerial Accounting & Financial Accounting
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Currently, I am teaching year 7, year 10, year 11, year 12 and year 13 students in my school. I am preparing GCSE and GCE (A Level) students for their public exams. I am also tutoring students for their SATS exams. In addition, I am currently tutoring 11+, 13+, GCSE students, four A Level students and two under graduate students.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have full DBS (previously known as CRB) disclosure. The copy of which is attached and available on the profile to see.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- General Teaching Council
Association of Teachers of Mathematics
I am a teacher of mathematics in a Secondary School.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Trained at St Mary University College and FTC Kaplan.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Each individual student learns differently so I adapt different plan and style according to student’s need. I am a dedicated, patient and encouraging teacher who believes in creating deep understanding and passion for the subject for students. As an experienced maths teacher who is working in a school, I am always up-to-date with exam changes. I deploy exam focus approaches and help pupils to boost their grades. I have vast resources which helps pupils to prepare for their exams much better.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you work hard, revise every day for about 10 minutes and follow your teacher's instruction then you can certainly exceed your targeted grade with the help of your tutor.
Send a message to Jay Patel
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more