Online Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition
See Also: Maths; A-level Maths; A-level Maths (Further); GCSE Maths; Higher Maths; IB Maths; IGCSE Maths; Key Stage 1 Maths; Key Stage 3 Maths; National 4/5 Maths; Scottish Primary 1-3 Maths; Scottish Primary 4-7 Maths; Scottish Secondary 1-2 Maths; STEP; University Maths
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Giuliana Secchi||Wells, BA5|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|B sharma||Chelmsford, CM1|
|Teresa Hoy||South Croydon, CR2|
|Mandy Lall||Singlewell, DA12|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton, DE15|
|Andrew Corbin||Deerness, DH1|
|Mohammad Bari||Forest Gate, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||Snaresbrook, E18|
|Mike Chick||Whipton & Barton, EX4|
|Abi Mogul||Perivale, HA0|
|Haran||Harrow on the Hill, HA2|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mrs Bhatia||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Mike Dowling||Harling, IP22|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Sara Marks||Moortown, LS17|
|Mike Ford||Haggerston, N1|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Arnos Grove, N12|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, N14|
|Abigail Williams||Archway, N15|
|Alex Wingfield||Highbury, N16|
|Helen Duff||Clapton, N16|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green, N22|
|Steve Roberts||Pontnewydd, NP44|
|David Wells||Cricklewood, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||Hampstead, NW3|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill, RH1|
|George Bowman||Brampton and Walton, S40|
|Amir Hussain||Bermondsey, SE1|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||Blackheath, SE3|
|Adrian Beckett||Plumstead, SE18|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Harri Parish||Brixton, SE24|
|Mark Parris||South Norwood, SE25|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, SW6|
|Natasha Tiwari||Fulham, SW6|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Gloucester Road, SW7|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Rachel deG||Earlsfield, SW17|
|Bryan Dadson||Wimbledon Park, SW18|
|Brian Cairnie||Otford and Shoreham, TN14|
|Louisa Gray||Heston, TW3|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Kap Anand||South Harrow, UB5|
|Joseph Alexander||Marylebone, W1|
|J Preece||Ravenscourt Park, W4|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing Broadway, W13|
|Kathryn Dalton||Birchills Leamore, WS3|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- To be completed later
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Contact me for this.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Chemistry to A level, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Double Science to GCSE. I also tutor Science and Maths at KS1, KS2 and KS3.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BSc honours degree in Chemistry from London University and a PGCE.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have research experience in synthesising new organic molecules. I have taught in a College of Further Education, and at boys as well as mixed comprehensive schools in the last 27 years. I also have 10 years of experience being an examiner with a major examination board.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 for A level, £25 for GCSE and KS3, £22 for KS1&KS2. £1 to £5 for travelling depending on the distance.
- Where do you teach?
- I travel as well as tutor at home. I can travel to Greenford, Southall, Harrow Weald, Wealdstone, Stanmore, Hatch End, Pinner, North Harrow, Kenton, Belmont, Canons Park, Queensbury, Kingsbury, Edgware, Sudbury, Wembley, South Harrow, Harrow-on-the-Hill, Headstone, Watford, Eastcote and Northolt.
- When are you available?
- I teach full time during the day. So, I am only available evenings and weekends. During school holidays, I can tutor in the mornings and afternoons.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All levels from 5 to 18 age range.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to the Teaching Council.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- London University.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My students achieve higher grades.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- As a student, you will not only get help at contextual and conceptual level, but also at 'mind and body' level. You will get personal coaching in 'how to think' about scientific concept and how to understand concepts via contextual processes. I believe this is necessary in building up students' confidence in science subjects.
Send a message to Abi Mogul
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more