Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Croydon (Purley, Coulsdon, Norwood, Addiscombe, New Addington)
Tutors in Croydon
Nearby Tuition Centres
Tutors travelling to Croydon
- Mark the Tutor Streatham, SW16
- Natalie Yeo Streatham, SW16
- Anmol Patel Beckenham, BR3
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Amy Williams Tulse Hill, SW2
- Geek School Ltd Bromley, BR1
- Mr Godwin Caterham, CR3
- Laura Turner Streatham, SW16
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
Interested in online tuition for Key Stage 2 Maths?Online Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am an enthusiastic, motivated and fully committed tutor, experienced in teaching one-to-one. I've had great success with numerous students in improving study skills in English and Maths and being prepared for the 11+.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- English and Maths tutoring for students in Key Stages 1, 2 & 3. I teach both subjects to level 6.
11+ entrance exam preparation: English and Maths.
Fine Art (drawing, painting, printmaking and sculpture) for all stages of development including scholarships (portfolio preparation), GCSE and A Level.
English as a foreign/second language.
Online: Maths & English.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education with QTS.
B.A. Fine Art & Ceramics.
CELTA (English as a foreign/2nd language))
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Primary Education: KS1&2: English & Maths.
Art: Drawing, Painting, Printmaking and Sculpture.
Secondary English to ks3.
English as a second/foreign language.
11+ English & Maths.
SEN experience: Dyscalculia, Dyspraxia.
I've been teaching for many years and love my job. I am a supportive teacher with a creative/intuitive approach to learning.
- How much do you charge?
- For the majority of lessons taking place in my home, I charge £32. For Dyscalculia I charge £35 in my home, and £40 online. I charge £40 for online tuition in any subject or level and £35 for 11+ tuition in my residence.
For 2 lessons per week a discount of £5.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my home in South Croydon and can travel to nearby surrounding areas, depending on my schedule.
- When are you available?
- I may have time slots available weekdays and weekends. Please contact for details.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Primary English & Maths: Years 1 - 6.
KS3 English & Maths to level 7.
10+ and 11+ English & Maths.
Art: children aged 6 to 16.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 11+ entrance exams in Maths & English.
GCSE Art & Design.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up to date CRB check.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- For online tutoring I use Skype and Scribblar (online interactive whiteboard).
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Greenwich University.
Bromley School of English.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am currently teaching students aged from 6 to 13.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a supportive and encouraging teacher who cares about my students' subject understanding, development and progress. I plan carefully for each individual and prepare homework to support work undertaken in lessons.
Send a message to Teresa Hoy
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more