Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Dartford and Swanscombe
Tutors in Dartford
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Dartford
Interested in online tuition for Key Stage 2 Maths?Online Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- The passion for my learners achieving allows me to target and motivate my students to their highest level. I believe teaching is a passion and not just a career. I will deliver and carry out my role with 100% motivation and commitment.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- English ks4 & 5
Health & Social Care A level
Key Stage 3 & 4 English & Maths
Childcare & education A level
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have worked within the teaching field for over 10 years. The age groups for my teaching have varied along my journey from 3 months -16+ years. Throughout my teaching life I have carried out specific training: key skills for Math & English, Childcare and Education (CACHE) NVQ in health and social care/Childcare & Education level 2/3. I have completed my further education (FE) degree which allows me to broaden my teaching skills with various age groups and in different sectors.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 10 years of teaching experience working with children to young adults, including special needs. I have tutored for several students for 11+ plus, assignment writing skills, key stage. I have had excellent GCSE results for math and English, including SATS, please contact me for more information.
- How much do you charge?
- Prices can vary depending on if you/your child will be coming to me or if I will be travelling.
Group discounts above 3 people given.
Please call for consultation.
- Where do you teach?
- I currently teach at a secondary school in the sixth form department also teaching key stage 4. I also tutor at home and can travel. I live in Gravesend area but am willing to travel.
Towns nearby: Swanscombe, Greenhithe, Dartford, Essex, Sheerness, etc..
- When are you available?
- I am available to work seven days a week. Various hours available.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- age groups: 4-16+
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- The qualifications listed above and age groups.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up to date CRB check. Parents are welcome to view if they wish.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Students may email for online tutoring and a chat forum can also be provided.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to the IFL and GTC.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students have currently achieved at 100% and above C grades. The hard work, commitment and motivation of them working along side me has made this possible.
Send a message to Mandy Ladher
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more