Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Dartford and Swanscombe
Tutors in Dartford
- Sorry no tutors found
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- Tamara Galloway Orpington, BR6
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- B sharma Chelmsford, CM1
- Teresa Hoy South Croydon, CR2
- Deji Selhurst, CR7
- Mandy Lall Singlewell, DA12
- Ruth Farrell Burton, DE15
- Andrew Corbin Deerness, DH1
- Nasia Plaistow, E6
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Mrs Thanvi Snaresbrook, E18
- Mike Chick Whipton & Barton, EX4
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Haran Harrow on the Hill, HA2
- Zaen Huddersfield, HD3
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Stefan Gugura Ipswich, IP4
- Mike Dowling Harling, IP22
- Love2Learn4Success Bury St Edmunds, IP30
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- LMSTS Kensington, L6
- Sara Marks Moortown, LS17
- LLOYD WILLIAMS Danesborough, MK7
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- India Ringer Finsbury Park, N7
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar Arnos Grove, N12
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Abigail Williams Archway, N15
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Helen Duff Clapton, N16
- Oliver Beckett Wood Green, N22
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Steve Roberts Pontnewydd, NP44
- David Wells Cricklewood, NW2
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Surita Reading, RG4
- Janet Eifridt Redhill, RH1
- George Bowman Brampton and Walton, S40
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor Blackheath, SE3
- Kenny Olowu Blackheath, SE13
- Adrian Beckett Plumstead, SE18
- Alexandra Beeley East Dulwich, SE22
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Emma Storey Fulham, SW6
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Amy Yuan LRAM Gloucester Road, SW7
- Abdur-Rahman Chachia Balham, SW17
- Rachel deG Earlsfield, SW17
- Bryan Dadson Wimbledon Park, SW18
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Brian Cairnie Otford and Shoreham, TN14
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Mr Dhir MathsTeacher Hayes, UB4
- Kap Anand South Harrow, UB5
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Joseph Alexander Marylebone, W1
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Nadia Younas Ealing Broadway, W13
- Akanke Palfrey, WS1
- Kathryn Dalton Birchills Leamore, WS3
- Mr Dalton Stonnall, WS9
- MohanGrewal Ettingshall, WV4
- Serena Penn, WV4
- Charles Wordsworth Whitby, YO22
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- The passion for my learners achieving allows me to target and motivate my students to their highest level. I believe teaching is a passion and not just a career. I will deliver and carry out my role with 100% motivation and commitment.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- English ks4 & 5
Health & Social Care A level
Key Stage 3 & 4 English & Maths
Childcare & education A level
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have worked within the teaching field for over 8 years. The age groups for my teaching have varied along my journey from 3 months -16+ years. Throughout my teaching life I have carried out specific training: key skills for Math & English, Childcare and Education (CACHE) NVQ in health and social care/Childcare & Education level 2/3. I have completed my further education (FE) degree which allows me to broaden my teaching skills with various age groups and in different sectors.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 8 years of teaching experience working with children to young adults, including special needs. I have tutored for several students for 11+ plus, assignment writing skills, key stage 1-4 tutoring, please contact me for more information if you wish to speak about a specific subject or criteria.
- How much do you charge?
- Prices can vary depending on if you/your child will be coming to me or if I will be travelling.
Group discounts above 3 people given.
Please call for consultation.
- Where do you teach?
- I currently teach at a secondary school in the sixth form department also teaching key stage 4. I also tutor at home and can travel. I live in Gravesend area but am willing to travel.
Towns nearby: Swanscombe, Greenhithe, Dartford, Essex, Sheerness, etc..
- When are you available?
- I am available to work seven days a week. Various hours available.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- age groups: 4-16+
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- The qualifications listed above and age groups.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up to date CRB check. Parents are welcome to view if they wish.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Students may email for online tutoring and a chat forum can also be provided.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to the IFL and GTC.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students have currently achieved at 100% and above C grades. The hard work, commitment and motivation of them working along side me has made this possible.
Send a message to Mandy Lall
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more