Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Dartford and Swanscombe
Tutors in Dartford
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Giuliana Secchi||Wells, BA5|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|B sharma||Chelmsford, CM1|
|Teresa Hoy||South Croydon, CR2|
|Mandy Lall||Singlewell, DA12|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton, DE15|
|Andrew Corbin||Deerness, DH1|
|Mohammad Bari||Forest Gate, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||Snaresbrook, E18|
|Mike Chick||Whipton & Barton, EX4|
|Abi Mogul||Perivale, HA0|
|Haran||Harrow on the Hill, HA2|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mrs Bhatia||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Mike Dowling||Harling, IP22|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Sara Marks||Moortown, LS17|
|Mike Ford||Haggerston, N1|
|India Ringer||Finsbury Park, N7|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Arnos Grove, N12|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, N14|
|Abigail Williams||Archway, N15|
|Alex Wingfield||Highbury, N16|
|Helen Duff||Clapton, N16|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green, N22|
|Steve Roberts||Pontnewydd, NP44|
|David Wells||Cricklewood, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||Hampstead, NW3|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill, RH1|
|George Bowman||Brampton and Walton, S40|
|Amir Hussain||Bermondsey, SE1|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||Blackheath, SE3|
|Adrian Beckett||Plumstead, SE18|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Harri Parish||Brixton, SE24|
|Mark Parris||South Norwood, SE25|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, SW6|
|Natasha Tiwari||Fulham, SW6|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Gloucester Road, SW7|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Rachel deG||Earlsfield, SW17|
|Bryan Dadson||Wimbledon Park, SW18|
|Brian Cairnie||Otford and Shoreham, TN14|
|Louisa Gray||Heston, TW3|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Kap Anand||South Harrow, UB5|
|Joseph Alexander||Marylebone, W1|
|J Preece||Ravenscourt Park, W4|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing Broadway, W13|
|Kathryn Dalton||Birchills Leamore, WS3|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- The passion for my learners achieving allows me to target and motivate my students to their highest level. I believe teaching is a passion and not just a career. I will deliver and carry out my role with 100% motivation and commitment.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- English ks4 & 5
Health & Social Care A level
Key Stage 3 & 4 English & Maths
Childcare & education A level
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have worked within the teaching field for over 8 years. The age groups for my teaching have varied along my journey from 3 months -16+ years. Throughout my teaching life I have carried out specific training: key skills for Math & English, Childcare and Education (CACHE) NVQ in health and social care/Childcare & Education level 2/3. I have completed my further education (FE) degree which allows me to broaden my teaching skills with various age groups and in different sectors.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 8 years of teaching experience working with children to young adults, including special needs. I have tutored for several students for 11+ plus, assignment writing skills, key stage 1-4 tutoring, please contact me for more information if you wish to speak about a specific subject or criteria.
- How much do you charge?
- Prices can vary depending on if you/your child will be coming to me or if I will be travelling.
Group discounts above 3 people given.
Please call for consultation.
- Where do you teach?
- I currently teach at a secondary school in the sixth form department also teaching key stage 4. I also tutor at home and can travel. I live in Gravesend area but am willing to travel.
Towns nearby: Swanscombe, Greenhithe, Dartford, Essex, Sheerness, etc..
- When are you available?
- I am available to work seven days a week. Various hours available.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- age groups: 4-16+
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- The qualifications listed above and age groups.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up to date CRB check. Parents are welcome to view if they wish.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Students may email for online tutoring and a chat forum can also be provided.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to the IFL and GTC.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students have currently achieved at 100% and above C grades. The hard work, commitment and motivation of them working along side me has made this possible.
Send a message to Mandy Lall
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more