Key Stage 2 Science Tuition in Dacorum (Hemel Hempstead,?Berkhamsted, Tring and Kings Langley)
Tutors in Dacorum
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
Tutors travelling to Dacorum
- Sorry no tutors found
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Deji Selhurst, CR7
- Susan Sale Twycross, CV10
- Nasia Plaistow, E6
- Mrs Thanvi Snaresbrook, E18
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Zaen Huddersfield, HD3
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Love2Learn4Success Bury St Edmunds, IP30
- Rebecca Hutchinson Surbiton, KT5
- LMSTS Kensington, L6
- Paul Latheron Stoke Newington, N4
- India Ringer Finsbury Park, N7
- Abigail Williams Archway, N15
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Nasim Golders Green, NW2
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Kenny Olowu Blackheath, SE13
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Mike George Great Amwell, SG13
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- MohanGrewal Ettingshall, WV4
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Science
- Personal Message
- I am a patient and caring tutor with over ten years teaching experience.
I teach singing for fun, for examinations and also tutor many professionals in the industry.
I am also a professional singer song-writer and perform regularly.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I tutor in singing, maths, science & English.
I also help students to prepare for and take their singing exams with the rock school exam board.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BA (hons) degree in music performance with performing arts and a PGCE in music/drama as well as various diplomas in singing and vocal studies.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been tutoring privately for over 10 years and have worked as head of music in a secondary school as well as worked with the government to deliver various initiatives in one to one tuition of science, maths and English.
I have worked at several performing arts schools and private establishments teaching singing, dance and drama.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £20 for 30 minutes and £35 for 50 minutes of singing tuition but also offer discounts when booking and paying for 5 lessons in advance.
I charge £25 per hour for science, maths and english tuition and offer a discount as above when 5 lessons are booked and paid for in advance.
I offer sibling discounts if two or more of your children want to learn with me at a rate of 10% off.
I charge £10-£15 on top of my fee if you would like me to travel to you if outside of Hemel Hempstead.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home in Hemel Hempstead where I have a piano, cd player, recorder and Internet access should we need to quickly look up lyrics etc.
I am also willing to travel to the student's home for an extra petrol fee - this will vary according to distance.
- When are you available?
- I am available to teach during the week Monday - Friday any time during the day and during the evening and afternoons. I am also able to offer a few teaching slots some weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have experience in teaching any age and any level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for rock school singing examinations.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I do have a current CRB disclosure certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor online in science (non practical) , maths and English via Skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you want to learn in a fun and relaxed environment and are willing to work in between lessons as well to progress at a faster rate then please do get in touch.
Send a message to Tiffani Vinyard
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more