Online Key Stage 3 History Tutors / Key Stage 3 History Tuition
See Also: Show
- Harry de Moraville Henleaze, BS6
- Nicholas Prasad Crouch End, N8
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- Llinos Williams Kingswood, KT20
- Ade O'Brien Shaftesbury, SW8
- Yvonne Mason Montgomery, SY15
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- LauraB Clapton, N15
- Gareth Pr Aylesbury, HP19
- Jessica Guise Totteridge, N3
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Ben Noakes Central Brighton, BN2
- Alexandra Beeley East Dulwich, SE22
- Gary Mitchell Southbourne, BH6
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 History
- Personal Message
- Hi, I am a History teacher with 12 years teaching experience. I have taught at both senior and prep level. I have also been an A level examiner for OCR for the past 6 years.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to tutor via Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I have taught history at all levels - from year 3-13. I have also tutored several pupils up to 11 years old in Maths, English and Science
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I gained my history degree from Reading University before completing my PGCE at Bath Spa University.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught History for 12 years. Until recently I was Head of History for two very high achieving grammar schools, teaching up to A2 level. I have recently moved to prep level and am employed as an A level examiner for OCR. This is incredibly useful as I have an in-depth knowledge of the requirements needed to achieve highly at GCSE and A level standard.
I have successfully tutored several pupils at varying levels. I approach every pupil as an individual and tailor my tutoring to their strengths and needs. I have much experience with helping particularly able students. I have also enjoyed working out methods to help students with difficulties such as dyslexia or those having trouble writing at length. I believe that any determined student can achieve well in history with correct and appropriate guidance.
- How much do you charge?
- £30 per hour up to A level.
£40 per hour for A level tuition.
- Where do you teach?
- I am happy to teach from my home in Burgh Heath or to travel to anyone within around a ten mile radius. I have also tutored over Skype, meaning that location is not really an issue
- When are you available?
- Evenings, weekends and school holidays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Any level up to A level
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Send a message to Llinos Williams
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more