Online Key Stage 3 ICT Tutors / Key Stage 3 ICT Tuition
See Also: Show
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 ICT
- Personal Message
- You can be whatever YOU want to be.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use a Virtual Classroom and Skype for my online tuition sessions. As an ICT Teacher I love using this medium to teach. It gives me an opportunity to teach students who I would not be able to tutor because they live outside of the area that I can travel to. If you would like further information about on-line tuition please contact me and we can discuss it further.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach ICT to A level in secondary school. However, I can also teach KS2 English and Maths. To adults I have taught Literacy, Numeracy and IT Skills (including MS Office) and Photography.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a B.Sc(Hons) in Computer Science and a PGCE in Secondary Education (ICT).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have many years experience of teaching ICT and Computing in London secondary schools. I can teach KS3 ICT, GCSE and A Level ICT. I have tutored primary school children in English and Maths for the past few years helping them to prepare for KS2 SATs. I have also worked in Further Education colleges teaching Literacy, Numeracy, IT and Photography Skills (including Digital and Traditional Darkroom Photography) to adults.
- How much do you charge?
- My basic hourly rates are between £30 - £40 per hour and depends on the subject and level.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at the student's home with at least one adult present in the house. I feel it makes my students feel more comfortable in their own surroundings. I am based in North West London and I am prepared to travel up to 30 minutes to student's home. However, if you would like to have on-line tuition, then travel time and your location are no longer a problem...
- When are you available?
- My times are quite flexible. I am available during the week in the evenings, after 7pm, and on Saturday' mornings. Please contact me to discuss a suitable time.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and levels from KS2 to A Level and Adults who want to improve the literacy, numeracy, IT (including MS Office) and photography skills.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- As ICT is my main subject, I specialise in preparing secondary students for GCSE and A Level ICT exams. However, I also prepare Primary School children for KS2 SATs in English and Maths.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes - updated in 2014.
Send a message to Sandra Harris
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more