Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition in Newcastle upon Tyne
Tutors in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Sorry no tutors found
Nearby Tuition Centres
Interested in online tuition for Key Stage 3 Maths?Online Key Stage 3 Maths Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Maths
- Personal Message
- I have been a Secondary School Maths Teacher for over 27 years. I am currently Head of the Maths Department.
I have given private tuition both online and in person for over 25 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Maths at KS3, GCSE and IGCSE.
I also teach for the Teacher's professional Numeracy Test.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA(Hons) Economics,
Post Graduate Diploma in Education Psychology.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught in Secondary Schools for over 27 years and am currently Head of the Maths Department. I have been a private tutor, both online and in person, for over 25 years. I am very familiar with all exam boards and have been an Exam Marker for both AQA and Edexcel. I have helped many student teachers pass their professional numeracy test.
- How much do you charge?
- I always offer a free trial lesson to students both online and in person.
My normal rate is £35 per hour.
I can also offer group tuition for a reduced amount per student depending on numbers.
- Where do you teach?
- I prefer to teach online using an excellent professional tuition platform, but I also tutor in person at the student's home or at my home,
I can travel anywhere in South Tyneside and the surrounding areas.
- When are you available?
- I usually tutor late afternoons and early evenings, between 4pm and 9pm.
I can also tutor at weekends to suit the needs of the student.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach Maths at both KS3 and GCSE.
I also teach adult learners and the Teacher's professional Numeracy Test.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE and IGCSE Maths.
Teacher's professional Numeracy Test.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I hold a current DBS.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- For my online tutees I use an excellent professional online tuition platform.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I completed my teacher training (PGCE in Mathematics) at Newcastle University.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My students are always very pleased at how quickly they become confident at Maths and they begin to enjoy answering maths questions.
All of my students make excellent progress and eventually secure top grades at GCSE.
Send a message to Ken Landsbury
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more