Online Key Stage 3 Music Tutors / Key Stage 3 Music Tuition
See Also: Music; A-level Music; A-level Music Technology; Chamber Music; Early Years Music; GCSE Music; Higher Music; Music Production; Music Technology; Music Workshops; Musicianship; National 4/5 Music; Special Needs Music; University Music
|Philippa Rumsey||Ponders End, EN3|
|Yiannis Christophides||East Barnet, EN4|
|Stewart Wilson||Central Glasgow, G31|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Angelika Stangl||Amersham, HP7|
|Gareth Pr||Aylesbury, HP19|
|Kat Browning Music||Caernarfon, LL55|
|Sally Bridgewater||Armley, LS12|
|Alistair Campbell||Openshaw, M43|
|Firat Altay||Harringay, N4|
|Ed Whitehead||Tufnell Park, N7|
|Abigail Williams||Archway, N15|
|Aizhana Nurkenova||St John's Wood, NW6|
|David Mears||Abingdon, OX14|
|Lois Au||Putney, SW15|
|Bryan Dadson||Wimbledon Park, SW18|
|Michelle C Gibson||Park, WV6|
|Imogen Clarke||Fulford, YO10|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Music
- Personal Message
- I have been tutoring/coaching for over 20 years and particularly enjoy the one-to-one approach to learning because I can tailor the lessons to the student's needs and confidence levels.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Maths, Music and English as a Foreign Language.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA Maths and Music
DipABRSM (Flute teaching)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 20 years tutoring/coaching, both in the UK and in the Netherlands. I have taught one-to-one and classes of up to 30.
- How much do you charge?
- I offer a free consultation. I am able to travel - travel fees are arranged on an individual basis.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach both at my home, in a convenient location (such as a cafe), or in the student's home (a parent/carer must be present when the student is a minor).
- When are you available?
- I teach Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00 and Saturday 9:00-13:00.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from KS2 age children to adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Maths: GCSE, IGCSE, AS, A, IB
EFL/ESOL: IELTS, academic, general and business English
Music: both theory and practical ABRSM and Trinity/Guildhall grades 1-8
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes. My most recent CRB disclosure certificates are from St Edwards Senior School, Rendcomb College, and Hempstead Primary School.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use Skype to teach Maths, Music theory, and English as a Foreign Language.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- BA Music & Maths, Christ Church College, Canterbury, UK
. Bachelors degree
CELTA, British Language Training Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
. teaching English as a Foreigh Language
DipABRSM, Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
. for flute teaching
PTLLS, Gloucestershire College
. teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector
Send a message to Sandra Burne
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more