Online Key Stage 3 Music Tutors / Key Stage 3 Music Tuition
See Also: Music; A-level Music; A-level Music Technology; Chamber Music; Early Years Music; GCSE Music; Higher Music; Music Production; Music Technology; Music Workshops; Musicianship; National 4/5 Music; Special Needs Music; University Music
- Firat Altay Harringay, N4
- Kat Browning Music Caernarfon, LL55
- Alistair Campbell Openshaw, M43
- Abigail Williams Archway, N15
- Lois Au Putney, SW15
- Philippa Rumsey Ponders End, EN3
- Aizhana Nurkenova St John's Wood, NW6
- Gareth Pr Aylesbury, HP19
- Sally Bridgewater Armley, LS12
- Stewart Wilson Central Glasgow, G31
- Ed Whitehead Tufnell Park, N7
- Bryan Dadson Wimbledon Park, SW18
- Yiannis Christophides East Barnet, EN4
- Imogen Clarke Fulford, YO10
- Sandra Burne Cheltenham, GL51
- James Harold Old Street, EC1V
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Music
- Personal Message
- As a qualified teacher I work with all exam boards and know exactly how to get you through your exams. I have passion for my subjects and am highly experienced.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I work with students via email sending resources and marking submitted work.
I will also provide subject lessons as well as tutoring sessions.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- AS/ A2 Economics, Politics, Philosophy, Psychology, History and Sociology.
ESOL and adult learners in numeracy and literacy.
Music Theory, Piano.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Hons) PPE, University of Manchester
PGCE (London Institute of Education) Humanities with Social Sciences
MA (Coaching for Educational Development)
Sign Language Certificate
Extensive training in working with student with a full range of educational and behavioural needs
Piano Grade 8
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Last Educational post Assistant Head in a Large London Secondary school
15 years teaching in Secondary Schools, specialising in AS/ A2 teaching and ESOL smaller groups
20 years experience tutoring students aged between 4 and 50.
Tutoring KS5 students since 2010 and previously Piano teaching since obtaining my Grade 8 examination in 1990.
I have worked as a TEFL teacher overseas and have held senior positions up to Assistant Headship within Secondary schools in London.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge 25-30 pounds per hour for tutoring AS/ A2 at my home. For students who require tuition at their homes I would add my travel costs to this, which would range from 5 to 7.50 pounds. GCSE tutoring would be 25 per hour with travel costs added.
I provide a discount for students who wish to be tutored during the day at my home.
I am happy to teach students in groups, for which I would calculate a per head figure which equated to approximately 40 pounds per hour in total.
Any student who requests a double session would receive a discount.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach both at my own home and at my students houses. I am also willing to tutor in study centres and libraries.
I am based in Enfield but am happy to travel within the Central and Greater London area, as well as towns within the Herts/ Essex/ Middlesex suburbs of London.
- When are you available?
- I am availLimited capacity at present. Contact me for further details.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have experience of teaching students aged from 4 to 55. My specialism has always been 16-19 year olds.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for GCSE and AS/ A2 examinations, music theory and practical piano examinations.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- NUT, ACSL, NCSL
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Please see above- University of Manchester and the London Institute of Education
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am currently tutoring four KS5 students in Politics, English, Economics, History and Psychology. In their AS examinations these students all achieved grades far higher than their predictions.
I am also teaching adult learners Psychology and Sociology for OU modules and conduct music tuition for a group of home educated students weekly.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a warm, flexible and experienced tutor and will ensure you achieve.
Send a message to Philippa Rumsey
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more