Key Stage 3 Music Tuition in Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield
Tutors in Birmingham
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Birmingham
- Michelle C Gibson Tettenhall, WV6
- Sandra Burne Cheltenham, GL51
- Philippa Rumsey Ponders End, EN3
- Yiannis Christophides East Barnet, EN4
- Aizhana Nurkenova St John's Wood, NW6
- Sally Bridgewater Armley, LS12
- Bryan Dadson Wimbledon Park, SW18
- Ed Whitehead Holloway, N7
- Firat Altay Harringay, N4
- Imogen Clarke Fulford, YO10
- Lois Au Southfields, SW15
- Alistair Campbell Openshaw, M43
- Abigail Williams Archway, N15
- Gareth Pr Aylesbury, HP19
- James Harold Old Street, EC1V
- Stewart Wilson Central Glasgow, G31
- Michelle C Gibson Tettenhall, WV6
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Music
Michelle C Gibson Gold Member
- Tettenhall (WV6) View on map
- Last Logged In: 22 May 2015
- Sex: Female
- Web site: muffinmule3.wix.com/calmseas
- Can Travel To: Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Cannock Chase, Dudley, Malvern Hills, Redditch, Sandwell, South Staffordshire, Telford and Wrekin, Walsall
- Personal Message
- I am fully qualified teacher of Special Needs/Music and run my own private special needs and music company 'Calm Seas' and I'm looking for new pupils both special needs and music pupils.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I have a wealth of experience in Special Needs teaching in the classroom and home tuition with children with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties, in particular but have also worked with children with autism, hearing impairments and Downs syndrome.I have a very calm and relaxed approach and feel I can focus on specific pupil's needs.I can also teach music (instrumental and theory) through to A level and can also offer French from beginners through to G.C.S.E. level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Masters degree in Special Needs and I am also a qualified classroom teacher (P.G.C.E.) and have a music degree from Dartington College of Arts.
I am also trained in the following area: CALM Training Module 1 and 2 and have a current safeguarding certificate (24/5/15)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching in Special Schools/Privately for the last 4 years across a wide range of subjects and been working mainly with autisitc, ADHD and EBD pupils. I also have 20 years experience as a peripatetic string teacher and 2 years as a head of music.
- How much do you charge?
- Please see the charges on here
- Where do you teach?
- I teach both at my own property and at client's properties around Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Telford and Wrekin, South Staffordshire,Dudley, Sandwell, Cannock, Kidderminster, Worcester
- When are you available?
- Contact me for best available times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From beginners to adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Associated Board music exams from prep tests to diploma level, G.C.S.E. and A level.
G.C.S.E.and A level French
Help and support for special needs pupils
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes it is current.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I now offer discounts on block bookings.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have a driving passion to educate pupils no matter what needs they have and try to make sure all my pupils can realise their full potential. I teach in a relaxed and calm manner, whilst also having fun and engage pupils fully. Everyone deserves an education and I feel it is my duty to provide that service.
Send a message to Michelle C Gibson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more