Key Stage 3 Music Tuition in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Tutors in Westminster
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Firat Altay Harringay, N4
- Alistair Campbell Openshaw, M43
- Ed Whitehead Holloway, N7
- Toby Huelin Isle of Dogs, E14
- Lois Au Southfields, SW15
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- James Harold Old Street, EC1V
- Bryan Dadson Wimbledon Park, SW18
- Sally Bridgewater Armley, LS12
- Michelle C Gibson Tettenhall, WV6
- Amy Yuan LRAM Gloucester Road, SW7
- Yiannis Christophides East Barnet, EN4
- Philippa Rumsey Ponders End, EN3
- Sophia Rees Moorgate, EC1Y
- Miles Smith Liswerry, NP19
- Peter Upton Chorlton, M21
- Stewart Wilson Central Glasgow, G31
- Imogen Clarke Fulford, YO10
- Gareth Pr Aylesbury, HP19
- Sandra Burne Cheltenham, GL51
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Music
- Personal Message
- I am a concert pianist and composer and enjoy teaching alongside my music career. I have studied and worked with many great professors from all over the world and I know how important a great teacher is.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach piano as well as music theory and analysis. I particularly enjoy working with those students who aim to play piano professionally. However, whatever your goals are, we can work together to achieve them.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- LRAM Licentiate of Royal Academy of Music (professional teaching diploma) with 5+ years of broad teaching experience. Royal Academy of Music: Master of Arts with Distinction, Bachelor of Music with Distinction First Class Honours, Hodgson Piano Fellow.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching privately for over 5 years and worked with beginners as well as with professional pianists and chamber groups during my Fellowship at the Royal Academy of Music. I have also been preparing pupils and students for ABRSM piano exams, including theory exams for Grade 5 onwards.
- How much do you charge?
- £45 for 60 minutes, £30 for 30 minutes
- Where do you teach?
- I usually teach in my local area or at my home.
- When are you available?
- I am quite flexible during week days and can possibly consider teaching on weekend.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All levels - from beginner to advanced. From 5 year old pupils to students of all ages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare pupils for ABRSM exams as well as for music theory school exams and various student auditions.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- No, but can provide one upon request.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring is an option for those having Skype and good quality instrument (for piano lessons). It is possible to have only a keyboard or a synthesiser for theory lessons. Quality Skype allows me to listen to a student's playing and show examples and corrections, as well as examples for theory and even dictations playing. However, none of that is advised for beginners.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- After winning the Bach Prize from The Worshipful Company of Musicians, I became a member of this organisation. I am also a member of the PRS and MCPS Music and Composing License Organisations.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I studied with a professor Hamish Milne at the Royal Academy of Music and participated in masterclasses with many prominent musicians including Richard Goode, Lilia Zilberstein, Pierre-Laurent Aimard, Boris Petrushansky and Boris Berman.
Send a message to Aizhana Nurkenova
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more