MBA Tuition in Bournemouth
Tutors in Bournemouth
- Philip Goldney Southbourne, BH6
Tutors travelling to Bournemouth
- Sorry no tutors found
Interested in online tuition for MBA?Online MBA Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for MBA
- Personal Message
- I am a fully qualified, experienced and highly professional tutor in Economics and Business Studies available to meet the specific needs of students requiring individual and specialised help and assistance to achieve their desired grades.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I can provide tuition in a wide range of Business and Economics related subjects. These include Marketing, HRM and Accounting. In addition to my specialist help in Economics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- My qualifications include the following: BSC Econ, Cert Ed, HNC Business Studies. Please visit my Linkedin page to view my qualifications in detail.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching and lecturing for over 30 years at both FE and University level, as a specialist teacher and lecturer and as a tutor and provider of pastoral care. I have also for a number of years been providing one to one private tuition and have built up valuable expertise in these tutorial techniques. I am able to offer specialised tuition in every aspect of both Business Studies and Economics.
One of the key benefits I can offer you as a student is providing critical analysis and evaluation when completing your assignments. This is extremely important for grading and often means the difference between a 2:1 and 2:2 or higher. For the dissertation it is fundamental, but even in year one and for Foundation degrees it is essential. I will ensure all your coursework is focussed, adheres to the assignment grading spec and includes critical analysis and evaluation.
Please visit my Linkedin page to view my detailed academic and employment career.
- How much do you charge?
- My fees range from £25 per hour for GCSE up to £40 for post graduate qualifications, such as MBA's.
- Where do you teach?
- I can provide tuition in the student's home or at my home address. Alternatively, for distance learners I can offer a Skype facility.
- When are you available?
- My tuition times are very flexible and will be adapted to the needs of the individual student. This includes my availability in the evenings and at weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach GCSE (16 years of age), A level (18 years of age), University level and post graduate level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- They are prepared for GCSE, AS and A2 at A level. In addition, first degree university and post graduate qualifications.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I hold a current certificate and this is renewed every 2 years.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I provide an online service for distance learners. This is via Skype. It is effective and efficient, as concepts can be explained, questions answered and diagrams produced. My students have found it a valuable tuition method.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of a range of professional bodies and organisations, which include my Alumni membership at The University of Hull, The University of Greenwich and the University of The Arts in London.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- My academic training was undertaken at Hull University for my degree in Economics. My teaching qualification (Cert Ed) was undertaken at Greenwich University and the HNC at the University of the Arts, London.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have a number of current students taking A level and university degree qualifications. My A level students are taking Economics and Business Studies via Edexcel and AQA. I am also tutoring a number of students via Skype, these being A level and uni students.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- With hard work, determination and motivation your achievements are unlimited. Whatever your ambitions they can be attained. Never give up.
Send a message to Philip Goldney
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more