Musical Theatre Auditions Coaches in Islington (Angel, Highbury, Holloway, Finsbury Park, Canonbury)
Tutors travelling to Islington
- Sarah Moule East Dulwich, SE22
- Jamie Rock Deptford, SE8
- RLM Singing Lessons Lisvane, CF14
- Craig Deuchar Stoke Newington, N16
- Dan Ezard Chiswick, W4
- Stefano Matteucci Purley, CR8
- Michael Park Motspur Park, KT3
- Miriam Sharrad Forest Hill, SE23
- Daniela Clynes Clapham Junction, SW18
- Leon Trayman Walthamstow, E17
- Gillian Newman Greenbank, L18
- Linda Gerrard -BelCanto Studio Cirencester, GL7
- Edgar Cardoso Blackheath, SE10
- Rosalie Genay Bishopsgate, EC2
- Angela Durrant Trowbridge, CF3
- Stephanie Smith Hulme, M15
- West End Performer Clodagh London Fields, E8
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Musical Theatre
- Personal Message
- Singing is one of the most natural things in the world that most people wish they were a little bit better at. From complete beginners through to more advanced students, child or adult, I can help you find your true voice.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Singing (Classical, Pop, Music Theatre)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Voice - Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance - Distinction
Bachelor of Music (Hons) - Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music - 1st Class
ABRSM Singing Grades 4-8 (all distinction) ABRSM Piano Grade 5 (distinction) ABRSM Music Theory Grade 5
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I run a busy private teaching practice operating in North and East London teaching Singing, Piano and Music Theory. My students range from age 5 to 60+ and include primary and secondary school children as well as professional musicians, teachers, city workers and enthusiastic parents. I also hold the position of Peripatetic Voice Teacher at Bishop's Stortford College in Hertfordshire, a day and boarding school where I teach students from age 10 to 18 from pre grade 1 to post grade 8 level.
- How much do you charge?
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my music studio at home equipped with digital Yamaha piano. Alternatively I can travel to your home provided you have a piano (or keyboard) if that is more convenient. Further travel is negotiable but may affect the fee. A piano is not always required for Music Theory Lessons.
- When are you available?
- Weekday mornings, afternoons or evenings are preferred with some weekend availability
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Singing - Beginners to advanced
Music Theory - Beginners to advanced
Piano - Beginners to approximately Grade 5
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- All ABRSM Singing exams or other exam boards if preferred.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Incorporated Society of Musicians
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance Sophie Grimmer Rebecca Caine and privately with Yvonne Thomas. I now study privately with John Evans.
British Youth Opera Easter Workshops 2014
National Opera Studio Intensive Short Course 2014
Banff Arts Centre, Canada 'Opera as Theatre' Summer Programme, 2012
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have a number of 6-15 year old students and between us we are working towards the Piano Prep Test, Grade 1 and Grade 3 Piano, GCSE Music, Drama School and professional acting/singing auditions. I have student who is a full time professional pianist to whom I teach singing. I have a primary school teacher to whom I teach a combination of piano and singing and a city worker who was of Grade 8 Piano as a teenager who now wants to improve her singing to help her through the weekly choir practice. Other students include retired professionals, full time mothers with young children, three sets of sisters, brothers, teenagers who are post grade 8 level on several instruments and adults who are starting from the very beginning.
Send a message to Frances Israel
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more