Musicianship Classes in Bromley (Penge, Beckenham, Orpington, Crystal Palace, Chislehurst)
Tutors in Bromley
Tutors travelling to Bromley
- Steven Dodsworth New Addington, CR0
- Derek Dobbins Welling, DA15
- Thomas Vidal London Bridge, SE1
- Joshua Hayward Brockley, SE4
- Joshua Davenport Peckham, SE5
- George Ellis Bellingham, SE6
- H. Leech Charlton Park, SE7
- David Dyson Blackheath, SE10
- Huseyin Gundogdu Blackheath, SE10
- Teodora Ilieva Greenwich, SE10
- Jessica Radcliffe Downham, SE12
- Chris Roe Lewisham, SE13
- Sabina Heywood Greenwich, SE13
- Corrina Connor East Dulwich, SE24
- Samuel Bordoli Sydenham, SE26
- Mikhail Shilyaev MusicAListers Streatham, SW2
- Mike Guy Battersea, SW11
- Jack Bennett Sevenoaks, TN14
Interested in online classes for Musicianship?Online Musicianship Classes
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Musicianship
- Personal Message
- I would love to share and teach you the beauty of piano to those who are willing to learn! I would love to help either if you are beginner or advanced!
Please feel free to get in touch! Thank you.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Apart from piano teaching, I can also teach Music theory, Musicianship and Chamber Music.
If you wish to do the Grade exams such as ABRSM or Trinity Guidhall exam, I will be able to prepare for that too.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BMus, PGDip, PGADip with distinction and LTCL with distinction from Trinity college of Music. And I also completed Master of Music and performance from Guildhall School of Music and Drama with Distinction. Moreover, I was awarded full scholarship to attend Artist Diploma Course at Guidhall School of Music and Completed with Distinction.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a pianist originally from Japan, but lives in UK for over 16years. I am an active performer, often perform with different instrumentalists and a singers in UK and abroad. In the past, I had been a member of a succesful Piano Trio (The Greenwich Trio) in UK, together we gave concerts in UK, Europe and the USA. I have recorded three CDs under Meridian record in UK and two CDs from Hedone Record, UK. Meantime, I has been an accompanist at Vocal Studies in Guidhall School of Music since 2011.
Apart from that, I am a passionate teacher, I have taught students with various ages and levels over 15years. I approach each students individually according to their different needs and interests.
- How much do you charge?
- I normally charge £25 per hour for one piano lesson the student can travel to my house. We can discuss the price if you wish for me to travel to you.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach both at home and at students' houses. I am based in BR6 Orpington, but I am willing to travel to petts wood chiselhurst, Bickley, anywhere in Bromley, up to central London.
- When are you available?
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and weekend
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all the levels in any ages. Beginners to advanced are all welcome!
As I have experienced numeral entrance auditions for the conservatoires in UK in past years, I can also be a great help for the students who are willing to enter to the music conservatoires.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- ABRSM and Trinity Guidhall grade exams (Piano, Theory and Aural) Grade 1-8.
I could also prepare you for LTCL, FTCL, GCSE and A-levels and of course the auditions for the music conservatoires and universities.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- It's in process.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- In Japan, Kazuyo Baba, Takako Omi, Shin Takekoshi.
In UK, Nina Sereda, Martino Tirimo, Eugene Asti, Gordon Back and Caroline Palmer.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!