Online National 4/5 Maths Tutors / National 4/5 Maths Tuition
See Also: Show
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for National 4/5 Maths
Andre Duvenage Gold Member
- Victoria Park (E9) View on map
- Last Logged In: 22 Sep 2015
- Sex: Male
- Web site: www.myprivatemathstutor.co.uk
- Can Travel To: Barking and Dagenham, Brent, Camden, City of London, Greenwich, Hammersmith and Fulham, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Southwark, Tower Hamlets
- Personal Message
- An experienced tutor with a degree in Mathematics from a Russel Group University and qualifications in Psychology, I help students to fill gaps in knowledge and improve their exam technique to enable them to grow in confidence and excel in exams.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I offer online tutoring either in support of face-to-face tutoring or as an outright alternative means. The tutee will need an internet connection strong enough to support Skype video conversations.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Maths up to A-level and Science up to GCSE level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I graduated with a BSc. (Hons.) Mathematics and Statistics and I am also studying towards a BSc. (Hons.) Psychology and will do my teacher training in 2016. In addition, I have completed a foundation programme in Science and Engineering, for which I received a distinction. Prior to studying mathematics, I completed professional qualifications in psychotherapy and I still work in Harley Street where I specialize in CBT (cognitive-behaviour therapy) and disorders that effect memory and learning (such as anxiety and depression).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have many years’ experience that includes tutoring in schools to help students reach attainment within their GCSE exams. Previously, I taught alternative health in South Africa prior to coming to England.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25/£30 per hour depending on the level of the subject and £35 per hour for Common Entrance Exams (for tutees at my home). If I travel to your home I charge a little extra depending on the distance travelled, but I will always discuss this with you beforehand.
- Where do you teach?
- I tutor in central london, Harley Street (W1), from home in East London (E9), online and I am also happy to travel to your home, although I have to apply a small extra charge depending on the distance travelled. I am also willing to teach in a public space, such as a café or library, if it is suitable.
- When are you available?
- I am flexible across the week from Monday - Thursday between 9am -7.30pm and weekends between 9am - 4pm. Let me know your preferred times in your enquiry and I will respond with my current availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am happy to teach from 10 years and upwards.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes (Enhanced).
Send a message to Andre Duvenage
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more