Online Photography Teachers / Photography Lessons
See Also: Show
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Photography
- Personal Message
- Thank you for taking an interest in my photography classes. My services are centered completely around your needs and are designed to help you reach your individual goals.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have recently designed online tuition in the following areas: Introduction to digital photography, intermediate photography and street photography.
At this stage I envisage that my online instruction will on a one-to-one basis as opposed to a video conference dynamic and will use the screen sharing service provided by Skype. This means that students have my full attention and have complete freedom to ask questions specific to their needs.
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this service.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Basic Photography
Introduction to Digital Photography
Introduction to Digital Processing.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA Photography 2:1
City & Guilds '744' Photography
'A' level Photography
City & Guilds '7302' Introduction to Teaching & Learning Certificate.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Freelance commercial, PR and editorial photographer.
Chief Photographer with Ackrill Newspapers.
Photographic Officer, University of Bedfordshire.
Chief Photographer, Princess Cruises.
- How much do you charge?
- Although based in Brighton I am also willing to travel reasonable distances, including London, and would add an appropriate fee to cover travel costs and a small remuneration to cover the time spent in transit.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in the homes of students so that personal equipment and software is utilised. As you will see from the website I also run photography workshops in London. These are ideal opportunities for students of all levels to practice their photography with the benefit of advice and guidance to hand.
- When are you available?
- I am available most weekends and evenings and on some weekdays. I endeavour to work around your schedule as much as possible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- My students' ages typically range from 15-65 and I am able to provide basic tuition, advanced techniques and the history of photography and its impact and relationship with society and the the world of art.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Students about to enrol on photography access courses or other FE/HE studies would benefit from some basic instruction centred on the principles of photography. Learning resource departments within colleges and universities provide varied levels of technical and practical assistance. Having a grounding in the medium before a course has begun can be extremely beneficial.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a current, clear CRB check received in July 2013.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I thoroughly enjoy sharing my photography knowledge and I can assure any potential student that my classes and workshops have been designed and priced to make them as accessible, enjoyable and beneficial as possible. I look forward to the possibility of helping you take your photography to the next level.
Send a message to Shaun Hines
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more