Online QTS Skills Test Tutors / QTS Skills Test Tuition
- Mary Fox Epsom, KT18
- Dr Chris M. Holloway, N7
- K Heardman Wembury and Brixton, PL9
- P Godden Willesborough, TN24
- Mike Brown Hadleigh, SS7
- Dr M A Choudhry Hammersmith, W6
- Jeff Burrell Bletchingley, RH9
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Rob Folkard Wembley Central, HA9
- Shafiq Fakir West End, W1U
- Gorkem Waterloo, SE1
- Janet Eifridt Redhill, RH1
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- Stella Vink Maidenhead, SL6
- Adrian Beckett Muswell Hill, N10
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for QTS Skills Test
- Personal Message
- Maths(Online & Redhill) for A Level, GCSE, Further Maths, IGCSE, KS3, KS2, QTS Numeracy Skills Test, 11+ (RGS), Adults.
I have countless success stories of students that I tutored online and at home.
Excellent exam preparation, Excellent references.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor online using Skype and an educational whiteboard.
I have countless success stories of students from all over England and Ireland that I helped to pass the QTS Numeracy Skills test and most of them did online lessons, as they cannot travel to my home in Redhill.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Mathematics(all levels)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am well experienced teaching all ages from children to adults and I taught students with a wide range of abilities, from those who are preparing for 11+ exam right through to students studying A-levels and those trying to achieve an A or A*. I am familiar with all exam boards and contents for AS, A2, GCSE and IGCSE. I have an endless supply of worksheets and past papers, therefore I can provide lots of practice on every topic.
I successfully worked with students with various learning disabilities, which included dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, slow processing and ADHD.
I am a well experienced QTS Numeracy Skills Tutor with countless success stories of students, from all over England and Ireland, that I helped to pass this challenging test. (Most of my QTS students do online tuition, as they cannot always travel to my home). Included in my hourly rate is the use of all my QTS workbooks containing lots of practice sheets.
I successfully tutored numerous 11+ students for Reigate Grammar School (maths only).
During my time as maths tutor, I learnt how to apply different teaching methods to suit individual students’ learning needs. I have been successful in building students’ confidence, enjoyment and motivation to achieve the highest possible marks in all Maths exams, for some it was a pass for others it was an A or A*. One of my students achieved 99% in his final IGCSE exam.
- How much do you charge?
- £35ph Session (Any other time lengths can be arranged)
£30ph Session (reduced rate apply during School hours, weekdays 8am-3:30pm - term time only)
£25ph Group Session (max 2 students recommended)
Your first hour of tuition is 100% refundable.
You must be completely satisfied or I will gladly issue you with an instant refund.
Included in my hourly rate is the use of all my Workbooks and worksheets containing lots of practice sheets(emailed after lesson).
- Where do you teach?
- I tutor Online and at my Home (Redhill (Reigate), Surrey) (walking distance from St Bede’s secondary, 10 minutes away from Reigate College, Redhill station is only 15 minutes walk away.
I am well experienced teaching students from all around the world online.
Please note that I offer a reduced rate of £30ph to A-level students from St Bede's and Reigate College who come to me during free periods in school hours.
- When are you available?
- Throughout the day and evenings (Monday to Saturday) and school holidays.
I also offer Holiday Revision to ‘catch up or get ahead’ during school holidays; during these sessions we check that the student’s foundation is solid and we identify problem areas, after which we work on practice work sheets and past papers. This is popular with students preparing for 11+ (RGS) and students preparing for A Level Maths, as it is a big jump from GCSE Maths.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Maths for A Level (AS&A2), GCSE, IGCSE, KS3, KS2, QTS Numeracy Skills Test, 11+(RGS), Adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- QTS Numeracy Skills Test, GCSE, IGCSE, A Level, 11+(RGS)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have a current and valid CRB.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Please read my testimonials to hear what my students have to say about lessons with me.
I also teach students from different schools across England and world wide in GCSE and IGCSE maths. A recent student for IGCSE-Cambridge from Denmark, asked me to help her futher next year with IB maths.
After school hours, I mostly teach students from local schools(St Bede's, Reigate College, Warwick School, Reigate GrammarSchool)
I always have QTS students, they do home tuition and online tuition.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I believe that most students have good mathematical ability, but often struggle with their confidence in Maths. My tutoring helps students feel more confident and motivated which increases their ability.
Send a message to Janet Eifridt
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more