QTS Skills Test Tuition in Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Birmingham
- Yasmeen Ahmed Bordesley Green, B9
Tutors travelling to Birmingham
- Sorry no tutors found
Interested in online tuition for QTS Skills Test?Online QTS Skills Test Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for QTS Skills Test
- Personal Message
- I am a very experienced and motivated teacher who enjoys teaching. My passion for teaching is far beyond expectation and I believe that every individual can thrive excessively once guided properly.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- My main subjects area are KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE Maths and English . Additionally, I have a vast amount of experience in preparing children for the 11+ entrance exam covering all 4 subjects in Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning and Non Verbal Reasoning.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I studied for my Ba (hons) degree in Accounting and Finance which was then followed by successful completion of my PGCE. My passion in teaching led to further pursuing my career by studying towards Masters in Education. At present I am also studying towards my ACCA in order to complete the last papers to qualify as a fully Chartered Accountant.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching for the past 10 years, through which I have gained experience in teaching children from the age of 6 years onwards in my specialised subjects. I have also helped adults achieve their GCSE Maths and English. I have previously taught with South Birmingham College where I gained a wide range of experience and skills in teaching Maths and English at different levels to different age range of students. I have excessive experience in preparing trainee teachers to pass their QTS test in Literacy and Numeracy.
- How much do you charge?
- My class size is small, ranging from 5 - 7 students for which the prices vary depending on age range and subject level. I teach on a 1.5 hour time scale on various days. The prices vary according to the level of tutoring required. I have a extremely good pass rate for students who sit the 11 plus Entrance Test. Please view the testimonials provided by parents whose child has successfully passed there 11 plus.
I also offer a consultation and assessment to determine which level a child is working towards. QTS classes are run on a one to one basis and prices vary.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in my home in Bordesley Green where I have a classroom set up. I am a few minutes away from Heartlands Hospital. It's easy to get to and from the city centre by bus or car.
- When are you available?
- I am available to teach every day, Monday to Friday and Saturday. During the holidays I am more flexible to teach and also offer extra revision classes.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- My classes are designed to teach students from the age of 6 years onwards. I am happy to take on female adults who need help in Maths and English GCSE. Due to the growing demand to support trainee teachers to pass there QTS test, I have full experience to confidently prepare trainees teachers for there QTS test in Literacy and Numeracy. All of my QTS students have passed successfully, please view the testimonials and my QTS website for further details. www.qts-skillstest.co.uk.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a fully enhanced CRB certificate.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have students from all backgrounds from primary to secondary. I also have students who have been here for over 5 years. Furthermore, there are also students from grammar schools who require extra help to achieve A*'s. I have a very good pass rate for my students who have made a vast amount of improvement in Maths and English in the past years.
Send a message to Yasmeen Ahmed
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more