Online Recorder Teachers / Recorder Lessons
- Udita Everett Central Brighton, BN1
- Matt Mockford Caerau, CF5
- Joann Kerrigan Astley Mosley Common, M28
- Jemma Freestone Camberwell, SE5
- Musicplus Caddington, LU1
- Raymond Hearne Snaresbrook, E11
- Sam Miles Woodwind Teacher Willesden Green, NW2
- Jana Cadez Amali Flute Tutor Hanover, BN2
- Stephanie Tepper Barnes, SW13
- Adam Harvey Lockleaze, BS5
- Aisling Maguire Didsbury, M20
- John Dipper Wandsworth Common, SW18
- Ceri Williams Romsey, CB1
- Sara Woo-Sam BMus(Hons) Cambridge, CB1
- Sabina Heywood Greenwich, SE13
- Kylie Nesbit Stratford, E15
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Recorder
- Personal Message
- I am a bright, enthusiastic and self-motivated music postgraduate with an extensive performance history, outstanding academic background and relevant teaching/coaching experience.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can able to give lessons via Skype or FaceTime.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Clarinet, Saxophone and Piano.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BMus(Hons) 2:1 in Clarinet from Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance.
Master of Arts in Clarinet from the Royal Academy of Music.
The Licentiate of the Royal Academy of Music.
A-Levels (3 x A in Music, Music Technology and Design/Tech)
Trinity College London Associate Diploma in Clarinet (Distinction)
ABRSM Clarinet and Piano (Grade 8 distinction)
ABRSM Music Theory (Grade 8, distinction)
ABRSM Violin (Grade 5, distinction)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Current positions:
- Woodwind tutor (Clarinet and Saxophone) at Allfarthing Primary School, Wandsworth.
- Flute tutor at Sedgehill School, Lewisham.
Woodwind tutor (Clarinet, Saxophone, Flute and Oboe) at Shiplake Independent College, Oxfordshire.
- Clarinet and Piano tutor at Artpeggios Music Academy.
- Clarinet and Piano tutor with Ealing Music Service.
- Clarinet tutor with Slough Music Service.
Peripatetic woodwind tutor of Clarinet, Saxophone, Flute, Oboe and Piano from ages 6-retired, beginner to advanced, in private, small-group and whole-class settings; preparation for ABRSM or Trinity Guildhall exams; organization of termly orchestral concerts.
- How much do you charge?
£5 additional charge depending on travel.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home in Greenwich (nearest stations: New Cross, Deptford Bridge DLR, Greenwich and Lewisham).
I am willing to travel, within reason, to students.
- When are you available?
- Availability throughout the weekdays and weekends. Please call to discuss further.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages (I start as young as 6 and have several retired students) and the complete range of abilities (complete beginner to advanced diploma standard).
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- ABRSM or Trinity Guildhall exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes - March 2015 checked.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Musician's Union
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Royal Academy of Music - Mark van de Wiel (Principal of Philharmonia Orchestra) and Chris Richards (Principal of London Symphony Orchestra)
Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance - Michael Whight (ex-Principal of Philharmonia and Royal Philharmonic Orchestra)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently have over 10 students in for the summer Trinity Guildhall exams.
Send a message to Sabina Heywood
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more