Online Sibelius Tutors / Sibelius Tuition
|Charlotte Botterill||Park Street, AL2|
|Mark Harrison||Farnworth, BL4|
|Alison Rowley||Eastville, BS5|
|Stamatia Statherou||Boughton, CT2|
|Alejandro Bonatto||Moorgate, EC1Y|
|Jane Salmon||Shoreditch, EC1V|
|AL Hodgson||Weybridge, KT13|
|Rachel Taverner BMus(Hons)LRSM||Central Manchester, M4|
|Andrew Nesbitt||Stretford, M32|
|Firat Altay||Harringay, N4|
|Antonis Mikelis||Edmonton, N9|
|Tim Doyle||Archway, N15|
|Pedro Silva||St. Pancras, NW1|
|Tim Maryon||Regent's Park, NW1|
|Tom Fleming||Bloomsbury, NW1|
|Sam Miles Woodwind Teacher||Willesden Green, NW2|
|Joshua Davenport||Peckham, SE5|
|Thomas Matthias||Greenwich, SE13|
|Ben Mallinder||Compton, SO22|
|Gregory Emfietzis||Mortlake and Barnes, SW14|
|John Dipper||Wandsworth Common, SW18|
|Nick Scott Jones||Uxbridge, UB8|
|Nicholas Moroz||Shepherd's Bush, W12|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Sibelius
- Personal Message
- I have been teaching music for the last 6 years both in groups and one to one. I am committed to every students individual interests and can help them work towards qualifications or develop a particular skill they are interested in.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach percussion, tunned & untuned, classical & jazz. Both jazz & classical Piano. Music Composition and Theory. GCSE Music.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BMus Hons Composition from Trinity College of Music London.
A Diploma in Percussion ATCL Dip (Dist)
GCSE & A Level Music.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I began teaching music while still at school and have since gone on to teach a wide range of abilities, ages and instruments.
I have also taught in outreach projects in schools with large groups of children.
I am also a regular performer and for students who wish to, I can coach them in dealing with nerves and stage fright. With an option of low pressures concerts bi-annually
- How much do you charge?
- £30 an hour, £20 for half an hour.
Music theory group classes negotiable price depending on size.
- Where do you teach?
- Currently unable to teach from home so willing to travel much of London within reason. Will be teaching from home hopefully in the next few weeks.
- When are you available?
- Flexible throughout the week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and levels from complete beginners to Grade 8 and above.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM)
GCSE music (provided they also study music at school)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- CRB Pending... Will update asap.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am able to teach composition & theory over Skype by arrangement.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Wells Cathedral School (Specialist music school)
Trinity College Of Music
Jayne Obradovich - Orchestral Percussion
Jan Faulkner - Marimba
Roger Beaujolais - Jazz Vibes
Dhevdhas Nair - Jazz Piano
Stephen Montague - Composition
Paul Newland - Composition
Andrew Poppy - Composition
Gwyn Pritchard - Composition
Send a message to Tim Maryon
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more