Online Sibelius Tutors / Sibelius Tuition
- AL Hodgson Weybridge, KT13
- Stamatia Statherou Boughton, CT2
- Tom Fleming Bloomsbury, NW1
- Pedro Silva St. Pancras, NW1
- Tim Maryon Regent's Park, NW1
- Peter Elliot Bushey, WD23
- Antonis Mikelis Edmonton, N9
- Firat Altay Harringay, N4
- Charlotte Botterill Park Street, AL2
- Gregory Emfietzis Mortlake and Barnes, SW14
- Nick Scott Jones Uxbridge, UB8
- Rachel Taverner BMus(Hons)LRSM Central Manchester, M4
- Mark Harrison Farnworth, BL4
- John Dipper Wandsworth Common, SW18
- Ben Mallinder Compton, SO22
- Andrew Nesbitt Stretford, M32
- Joshua Davenport Peckham, SE5
- Sam Miles Woodwind Teacher Willesden Green, NW2
- Jane Salmon Shoreditch, EC1V
- Tim Doyle Archway, N15
- Nicholas Moroz Shepherd's Bush, W12
- Alejandro Bonatto Moorgate, EC1Y
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Sibelius
- Personal Message
- I'm a professional musician and teacher with over 14 years playing experience. I'm a college lecturer and I can teach to degree level. I enjoy encouraging people to reach their full potential whilst respecting their individuality.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype lessons available
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Electric Guitar
Music GCSE, BTEC, A Level, Degree
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BMus (Hons) degree in Music Performance from The University of West London.
I am also currently studying for a PGCE in further education.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have a lot of teaching and performing experience. I have been playing guitar for 14 years now and I have been teaching professionally for 7 years. I have also performed all over the country with various bands and projects, and have a vast knowledge of the music industry.
- How much do you charge?
- £30 per hour for guitar lessons
£20 per 30 mins
£20 per hour for any other lesson
Guitar lessons at my home in Uxbridge will be reduced to £25 per hour. £15 per 30 mins.
I can travel to you within a reasonable distance.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from home and I can also travel to you.
I live in Uxbridge, and I'm normally willing to travel up to 30-40 mins maximum.
Preferred areas: Uxbridge, Hillingdon, Ickenham, Ruislip, Eastcote, Harrow, etc.
- When are you available?
- Normally Mondays and the weekend, however, my schedule can change week to week.
I can teach during the day or in the evening.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All. I have experience in teaching infants to adults, from beginner to advanced.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Trinity exams
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- London College of Music/University of West London. Taught by John Wheatcroft and Jim Clark.
Send a message to Nick Scott Jones
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more