Online Spanish (general) Tutors / Spanish (general) Lessons
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Maria Vasquez||Central Birmingham, B1|
|Ian Martin||Old Warley, B68|
|Qualified Spanish NATIVE Tutor||Street, BA6|
|Jacqueline Espinoza||Darwen, BB3|
|Stephen F. Smith||Broadstone, BH21|
|Mari Carmen||Bishopston, BS6|
|Lodovico||Central Chester, CH4|
|Barbara Blazquez Castro||Gosfield, CM7|
|Maria D'Argenio||Selhurst, CR7|
|Janine M.||Erith, DA8|
|Antoinette Farrelly||Stratford, E15|
|Julia Gomez||Angel, EC1V|
|Yenifer Oyanedel||Central Edinburgh, EH11|
|Manohar Whig||Sudbury, HA0|
|MrsL.Catalina Watkiss||Norbiton, KT1|
|Monika Key||Coombe Wood, KT2|
|Susanne Bourgi||Norbiton, KT2|
|Paul Grace||Fallowfield, M21|
|A LEVEL SPANISH VIA SKYPE||Loughton & Shenley, MK4|
|David Romero||Holloway, N7|
|Isabel Nieves||Crouch End, N8|
|Marta Dobrzynska||Hawkshead, NG21|
|Marie Fohr||Wallingford, OX10|
|David Cleary||Whitley, RG4|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Central Sheffield, S11|
|Timothy Walker||Linacre, S40|
|Sofia Castillo||Charlton Park, SE7|
|JUAN CARMONA||Greenwich, SE10|
|Soren Evinson||Peckham Rye, SE22|
|Greg Staw||East Dulwich, SE24|
|Jeff Bragg||Sutton Central, SM1|
|Kathy Pike||Salisbury, SP1|
|Luis Hernandez||Barlaston and Oulton, ST15|
|Johannes Kramer||Sloane Square, SW7|
|Amelia Grandidier||Balham, SW17|
|Suzanne||Mandale and Victoria, TS17|
|Baz Taylor||South Twickenham, TW1|
|Letizia Parisi||East Acton, W3|
|Nicholas Schlesinger||Turnham Green, W3|
|Cerasela E.||Chiswick, W4|
|Margherita Spanu||Hammersmith, W6|
|Rhea Ranjan||Clerkenwell, WC1|
|Karon Rickatson||Derwent, YO41|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Spanish (general)
- Personal Message
- Teaching music and languages have always been very rewarding and interesting to me. I strongly believe that having the most variety of students make you grow as a qualified teacher too!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- - Clarinet (any level).
- Bass clarinet (any level).
- Chamber Music.
- Piano (beginners to Grade 4)
- Music theory at any age/level (including harmony and analyse).
- Academic Music subject (KS2, KS3, GCSE, A-level)
- Spanish (any level)
- English (TEFL & TESOL)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- - MA of Music (Classical clarinet performance).
- MA of Music (Masters Orchestra).
- Certificate in Minor Education.
- Certificate in Teaching Proficiency.
- Certificate in TEFL & TESOL (Master course).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Regarding my musical experience, I have got five years experience in teaching clarinet and three years in teaching bass clarinet. I have been giving private tuition in music theory, harmony and analyse for three years too.
In addition, I'm Spanish native speaker with four years teaching experience either in The Netherlands or England.
I have been teaching English as a Foreign Language for two years in The Netherlands and Spain.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 per clarinet, music theory and harmony lessons (£16 per half-hour), £28 per A-level, GCSE lessons, and £25 per language lesson (Spanish or TEFL/TESOL).
50% discount in the first introductory lesson, and I don't charge any travel fees.
Finally, I'd rather charge in blocks of five lessons, even if they are not weekly.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at student's homes or any other convenient location (such as a cafe), as I mentioned before, free of travel fees, unless you live in Bath or far away from Bristol, in which case I may consider a minimum charge.
- When are you available?
- My current availability is quite flexible. I have got some free afternoons and mornings, depending on the weekday.
Weekends are mostly available any time.
Please, feel free to contact me to ask for availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have experience teaching people of all ages. I have taught children from four years old to adults of advanced age.
Levels are specified above.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I have prepared ABRSM/Trinity exams, or simply students who need other support (ear training, harmony, etc.).
However, I like tailoring my students regarding their needs, so whatever your requirements are, feel free to get in touch.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have recently got my DBS.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I guess the best arrangement online would be skype. It is very practical, but saying that, there are sometimes where it doesn't work properly (sometimes happens). However, I use it a lot. I must say it has helped me a lot in my career.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Yes, I am a full member of the ISM (Incorporated Society of Musicians).
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I have been trained not only with well-known clarinettist, such as Mark van der Wiel, Ab Vos, Francisco J. Gonzalez, Julian Farrell, Pierre Woudenberg, David Kweksilber, Karl Leister and Walter Boeykens among others, but also trained with very qualified pedagogy teachers, such as Julia Stegeman and Pietia van Proosdij.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- They are very enthusiastic, I'm very happy with them. I've got adults and children, and it is so different... However, I love them both, their different way of thinking gives me new targets to achieve. Teachers never end learning!
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I just would like to encourage students to have new experiences in life. I think is very important to have new goals and expectations. It can turn right or wrong, but we need to at least try it.
Send a message to Mari Carmen
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more