Tuba Lessons in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Other areas: Brent; Camden; City of London; Kensington and Chelsea; Lambeth; Wandsworth; Online Tuba Lessons
Tutors in Westminster
- Richard Buck Maida Vale, W9
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Mark Harrison Farnworth, BL4
- Adam Harvey Lockleaze, BS5
- Raymond Hearne Snaresbrook, E11
- Ed Roberts Chapel Allerton, LS7
- Fiona Bassett Moss Side, M15
- Kieran Joy Old Moat, M20
- Carla Sabater Muswell Hill, N22
- Rory Cartmell Charlton Park, SE7
- Christopher Smith Forest Hill, SE23
- Neil Doherty Millbrook, SO15
- Andrew Connington Teddington, TW11
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Tuba
- Personal Message
- I am an engaging, friendly and encouraging teacher who will help you to achieve your aims. Learning a new instrument is an exciting journey and through stimulating and fun lessons, you will make great progress.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all brass instruments from beginner to grade 8+
Classical Guitar, Grade 1-8
Music Theory, Grade 1-5
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have Grade 8 distinction on the Euphonium and Classical Guitar.
I am currently studying towards a Bachelor of Music Degree and will begin the LRAM teaching diploma in 09/14.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have a wide range of teaching experience from beginners to people working towards their grade 8 .
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25 per hour and £15 for half an hour.
Any travel outside London will incur extra costs.
- Where do you teach?
- I am free to travel anywhere within London and I prefer to teach at the student's home.
- When are you available?
- I can be extremely flexible with arranging lessons on any day of the week and I am in London throughout all holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach students of any age or ability however I would recommend the youngest age to start a brass instrument should be 7.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I will prepare my students for Trinity Guildhall exams backed up with a thorough theoretical background.
If a student has a preference for another board, this can be discussed.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I do not have a DBS ceritificate however I would encourage parents and guardians to observe the lesson.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I am currently studying with Robert Hughes, former Bass Trombonist with LSO, and Keith McNichol, Bass Trombonist with the Orchestra of the Royal Opera House.
I have performed in masterclasses with Ian Bousfield, Jorgen van Rijen and Helen Vollam.
I have performed with many Academy ensembles, Britten-Pears Orchcestra and the CBSO Youth Orchestra.
Send a message to Richard Buck
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more