- Great books/pieces for pupils between grades
- Finding The Right Instrumental Teacher
- Learning to play the Piano
- Dogs and Birds for the Piano
- Improving Your Pupil's Sight Reading
It is imperative that students have the right instrument to play/practice on. Finding a suitable instrument can be quite a daunting task so here are a couple of websites I recommend that go over the essential basics when choosing an instrument. As a general rule - never buy the first thing you see! Spend time comparing as many instruments/prices as possible.
And for a man that knows lots about stringed instruments, I recommend Andrew Hooker Violins as I have found him to be very honest and helpful: