- A Mnemonic Device for the Keys of the Keyboard
- Practice Techniques and Strategies
- Great books/pieces for pupils between grades
- Notes on piano pieces: Bach, Beethoven, Chopin etc
- Mozart Operas: The Marriage of Figaro
It is imperative that students have the right instrument to play/practice on. Finding a suitable instrument can be quite a daunting task so here are a couple of websites I recommend that go over the essential basics when choosing an instrument. As a general rule - never buy the first thing you see! Spend time comparing as many instruments/prices as possible.
And for a man that knows lots about stringed instruments, I recommend Andrew Hooker Violins as I have found him to be very honest and helpful: