Find UK Tuition
Wanda Herriman - French Tutor in Wollaston near Wellingborough Northan
(click on the subjects to see other tutors in this area)
- Personal Message
- Hello my name is Wanda Herriman and I have taught in schools for over 20 years and now as Head of MFL. I would be delighted to help your children on a one to one or small group basis to improve their French at all levels from Primary to A level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- French, GCSE
French A Level
French International Baccalaureate
French at KS2 and KS3
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a 2:1 Honours Degree in French and Greek and Roman Studies from Exeter University
and a PGCSE giving me Qualified Teacher Status
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught for over 20 years at all levels from conversational French to GCSE, A Level and International Baccalaureate as well as GCSE English
- How much do you charge?
- £25 per Hour for one student
£35 per hour for two students
£45 per hour for 3 students
- Where do you teach?
- At Home in Wollaston or surrounding area by negotiation
- When are you available?
- 4.30 onwards weekdays plus weekends and school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 5 to 18
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE and A level and International Baccalaureate
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- General Teaching Council
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My teaching style is very friendly and I get excellent results from my students.
Send a message to Wanda Herriman
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more
A Modern Foreign Language is now essential for the new English Bac from 2015, and of course is a great resource for an employer in an ever-changing world where multilinguistic young people statistically receive more job offers and interviews than those without, as it shows a global mentality. Add to this the awareness of other cultures, and it...