Find UK Tuition
A-level Biology Tutors / A-level Biology Tuition in Swindon
Read more about A-level Biology
Compare A-level Biology Tutors in Swindon (Wiltshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Biology Tuition from tutors who can travel to Swindon (Wiltshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Biology Tutor jobs in the Swindon (Wiltshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in SN postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Josh Telford||London, SE24|
|Rebecca Bates||Oxford, OX2|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Carrie Garbow||Saltdean, BN2|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Deepa Bhatnagar||Pinner, HA5|
|Kenny Olowu||Lewisham, SE13|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Philippa Baines||London, SW4|
|Adrian Schmit||Cardiff & Vale, CF61|
|Lottie Greenhow||Bedford, MK40|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Thomas Wigley||Tottenham, London, N17|
|Josh Keeler||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Linda Powell||Colchester, CO3|
|Bea Tamizi||Letchworth, SG6|
|Katherine Stiles||Surrey, SM1|
|Phillip Cuckston||Poole, Wimborne, B, BH21|
|Salma Siddiqui||South West London, SW16|
|Asma Hassan||Shepherds Bush, W12|
|Lucy Arrowsmith||Aberdeen, AB15|
|Rebecca Hutchinson||London, KT5|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Dr Paul Kilkenny||Bromley, BR1|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|David Allerton||Lewisham, SE4|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Gemma Shearer||Bradford, BD15|
|S. Barton-King||London, N4|
|Helen Wallace||London, SW7|
|Mr G.A. Hanlon||Norwich, Norfolk, NR7|
|Perpetua Neo||Brighton, E Sussex, BN3|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Jonathan Bell||Tunbridge Wells, TN5|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Matthew Barnes Biology Tutor||Oxford, OX2|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Rich Thompson||Dorking, RH4|
|Catherine Wright||London, SW16|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|D & A Tuition||Woodford, IG8|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Linda Penney||Bedford, MK43|
|Corinna||Tewkesbury, Glos, GL19|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Bella Rocca||Ealing, W5|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Biology
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- i have a degree in Biochemistry.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- My aim is to provide personal tuition tailored to suit the individual needs of students explaining scientific concepts in an easy-to-understand way enabling a good understanding of the subject matter and increasing the student's confidence and grades. Students are encouraged to answer past exam papers to gain full appreciation of scientific key words, exam technique and the mark scheme associated with each question.
I am a fully qualified scientist with class teaching and personal tutoring experience. Science Explained Simply!
- How much do you charge?
- £25 to £28.50 depending on the level. Discounts are given for group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in Wantage, Grove, Abingdon, Didcot, Oxford and surrounding villages such as Hanney, Hendreds. Also Witney, Newbury areas.
- When are you available?
- Days, evenings, school holidays and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 11 to 18.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up-to-date CRB.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a Member of the Institute of Biology.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have many references from students which I would encourage you to read before committing to tuition.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- This is a quote from one student: 'she made subjects which I found complicated much easier to understand particularly through the use of worksheets which she made herself. We also tried practice exam questions to fully prepare me for my exams'.
Send a message to Science Explained Simply!
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more