Find UK Tuition
A-level Biology Tutors / A-level Biology Tuition in Swindon
Read more about A-level Biology
Compare A-level Biology Tutors in Swindon (Wiltshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Biology Tuition from tutors who can travel to Swindon (Wiltshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Biology Tutor jobs in the Swindon (Wiltshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in SN postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Tutors travelling to SN
|Bob Carroll||Bristol, BS15|
|David Gardner||Oxford, OX2|
|Science Explained Simply!||Wantage, OX12|
|Jonathan Bell||Tunbridge Wells, TN5|
|Emma Mines||Cambridge, CB4|
|Catherine Wright||Brighton, BN1|
|Lottie Greenhow||Bedford, MK40|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|David Allerton||Lewisham, SE4|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Bella Rocca||Ealing, W5|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Greater London, IG8|
|Carrie Garbow||Saltdean, BN2|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Philippa Baines||London, SW4|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|S. Barton-King||London, N4|
|Bea Tamizi||Letchworth, SG6|
|David Gardner||Oxford, OX2|
|P Walker||Southampton, SO15|
|Matthew Barnes Biology Tutor||Oxford, OX2|
|Kenny Olowu||Lewisham, SE13|
|Linda Penney||Bedford, MK43|
|Josh Keeler||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Linda Powell||Colchester, CO3|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX2|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Gemma Shearer||Bradford, BD15|
|Rebecca Hutchinson||London, KT5|
|D & A Tuition||Chingford, E4|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Salma Siddiqui||South West London, SW16|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Mark Scates||Romford, RM3|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Dr Paul Kilkenny||Bromley, BR1|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Adrian Schmit||Cardiff & Vale, CF61|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Josh Telford||London, SE24|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Perpetua Neo||Brighton, E Sussex, BN3|
|Phillip Cuckston||Poole, Wimborne, B, BH21|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Biology
- Personal Message
- I am Head of Science at independent school and have over 20 years experience teaching ages 14-18.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Science (Biology Chemistry & Physics) and Maths.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PGCE Science (Oxford University)
MSc Education (Oxford University)
BSc Natural Sciences (University of York)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I've been teaching Science for over 20 years. I currently work as Head of Science in an independent school and teach ages 14-18 at GCSE and A-level. I became an examiner for A-level 8 years ago so have a great deal of experience marking exam papers. I have also been tutoring Science privately for over 11 years, from GCSE to IB and A-level. I also teach maths at GCSE and IGCSE.
My approach to tuition is to develop both the students understanding and exam technique, ensuring lots of practise at answering exam questions, which is crucial for higher grades. Last year, all my tutees achieved or exceeded their target grades and I'm happy to provide references from parents.
- How much do you charge?
- £33 / hour
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my home, at students homes or online, whichever is best for the student.
- When are you available?
- I can be available most days depending upon the time (usually evenings).
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach A-level, IB, GCSE and IGCSE. Maths at GCSE and IGCSE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I currently teach in a school so have an up-to-date DBS (CRB).
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have 4 years experience of online tuition and use an interactive tutoring platform. I'm more than happy to give students a free lesson to demonstrate how an online lesson works.
Send a message to David Gardner
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more