Find UK Tuition
A-level Biology Tutors / A-level Biology Tuition in Swindon
Read more about A-level Biology
Compare A-level Biology Tutors in Swindon (Wiltshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Biology Tuition from tutors who can travel to Swindon (Wiltshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Biology Tutor jobs in the Swindon (Wiltshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in SN postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Philippa Baines||London, SW4|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|S. Barton-King||London, N4|
|D & A Tuition||Woodford, IG8|
|Corinna||Tewkesbury, Glos, GL19|
|David Allerton||Lewisham, SE4|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Salma Siddiqui||South West London, SW16|
|Bea Tamizi||Letchworth, SG6|
|Kenny Olowu||Lewisham, SE13|
|Natasha Tiwari||Kent, ME8|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Patrick Jemmer||Swansea, SA2|
|Mr G.A. Hanlon||Norwich, Norfolk, NR7|
|Carrie Garbow||Saltdean, BN2|
|Linda Penney||Bedford, MK43|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Rebecca Hutchinson||London, KT5|
|Josh Keeler||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Samantha Crossley||Derby, DE21|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|zahir||South Kensington, SW7|
|Katrina Thomson||Currently moving, EN8|
|Helen Wallace||London, SW7|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Matthew Barnes Biology Tutor||Oxford, OX2|
|Rebecca Bates||Oxford, OX2|
|Adrian Schmit||Cardiff & Vale, CF61|
|Thomas Wigley||Tottenham, London, N17|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Linda Powell||Colchester, CO3|
|Gemma Shearer||Bradford, BD15|
|Katherine Stiles||Surrey, SM1|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Josh Telford||London, SE24|
|Jonathan Bell||Tunbridge Wells, TN5|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Bella Rocca||Ealing, W5|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Phillip Cuckston||Poole, Wimborne, B, BH21|
|Rich Thompson||Dorking, RH4|
|Lucy Arrowsmith||Aberdeen, AB15|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Biology
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- i have a degree in Biochemistry.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- My aim is to provide personal tuition tailored to suit the individual needs of students explaining scientific concepts in an easy-to-understand way enabling a good understanding of the subject matter and increasing the student's confidence and grades. Students are encouraged to answer past exam papers to gain full appreciation of scientific key words, exam technique and the mark scheme associated with each question.
I am a fully qualified scientist with class teaching and personal tutoring experience. Science Explained Simply!
- How much do you charge?
- £25 to £28.50 depending on the level. Discounts are given for group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in Wantage, Grove, Abingdon, Didcot, Oxford and surrounding villages such as Hanney, Hendreds. Also Witney, Newbury areas.
- When are you available?
- Days, evenings, school holidays and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 11 to 18.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up-to-date CRB.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a Member of the Institute of Biology.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have many references from students which I would encourage you to read before committing to tuition.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- This is a quote from one student: 'she made subjects which I found complicated much easier to understand particularly through the use of worksheets which she made herself. We also tried practice exam questions to fully prepare me for my exams'.
Send a message to Science Explained Simply!
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more