Find UK Tuition
A-level Maths (Further) Tutors / A-level Maths (Further) Tuition in Kirkcaldy
Read more about A-level Maths (Further)
Compare A-level Maths (Further) Tutors in Kirkcaldy (Fife) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Maths (Further) Tuition from tutors who can travel to Kirkcaldy (Fife) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Maths (Further) Tutor jobs in the Kirkcaldy (Fife) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in KY postcode
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
Tutors travelling to KY
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Sam Jenkins||Ladywell SE London, SE13|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|J Little||Sydenham, SE26|
|Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Radcliffe, M26|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Wenn Humphreys||Manchester, M15|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||London, SW1X|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||London, SW11|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Colin Beveridge||Weymouth, DT4|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Sahir Zubair||Uxbridge, UB10|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Clear Maths||Oxford, OX2|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Dr. Gerard||Warwickshire, CV34|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Janet C||South East London, SE16|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Saba Shafi||London, SE1|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|Dr Alan Gray||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths (Further)
- Personal Message
- An experienced Private Tutor, retired Senior Lecturer, Wolverhampton University
Formerly at Cambridge and Edinburgh Universities
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Computer Science, Study Skills
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MA ( Trinity College, Cambridge ) Physics
MSc ( Aston) Computer Science
Enhanced Disclosure / PVG (via STEM Ambassadors' Scheme))
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Many years of HE teaching (Physics, Computer Science)
Many years of Private Tution ( GCSE, AS and A2 level; Highers and Advanced Highers, undergraduate)
- How much do you charge?
- basic £25 per hour
If two tutees together, £35 per hour
extra (negotiable) for travel if outwith Dunfermline area
- Where do you teach?
- At student's home
at my own home ( Dunfermline)
- When are you available?
- usually late afternoon/evening in term, and occasional weekends
anytime during school vacations
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Standard ( e.g. 14 plus)
Highers (e.g. 15 plus)
Advanced Highers (e.g. 16 +)
also GCSE/GCE/IntBacc. equivalents
Professional qualifications in science
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Scottish Standard/Highers/Advanced Highers
GCE Advanced ( AS, A2, "Scholarship"/University Admission)
Undergraduate (BA, MA, MSci, BSc. MEng, MMaths etc)
Professional Qualifications in Science
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
(Scottish Equivalent) via STEM Ambassador Scheme
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- On-line possible, but face-to-face preferred
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Institute of Physics (MInstP, CPhys)
Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Trinity College, Cambridge University
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Ordinary Maths, Physics, Chemistry
Higher Physics, Maths, Chemistry
Advanced Higher / "A" level Physics, Maths, Chemistry
BSc Computer Science ( Heriot Watt)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a very experienced tutor.
I have great patience and understanding, with imagination and a good sense of humour
Send a message to Philip Bradfield
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more