Find UK Tuition
A-level Maths Tutors / A-level Maths Tuition in Sheffield
Read more about A-level Maths
Compare A-level Maths Tutors in Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Maths Tutor jobs in the Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in S postcode
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Don Nicolson||Eckington, S21|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Paddy Birbeck||Sheffield, S40|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Philip Williams||Tonbridge, TN11|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|Paul Dudko||Windsor, SL4|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|Mr Rugless||Bromley, BR2|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Rhea Ranjan||London, WC1|
|Tom Haggerty||York, YO51|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|J Little||Sydenham, SE26|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|Lou Lowton||Solihull, B93|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Radcliffe, M26|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||London, HA2|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Ms. Saeed||Gants Hill, Ilford, IG2|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||London, SW11|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Stanwell, TW19|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Mike Brown||Essex and London, SS7|
|Mr Vikram||Ilford, Essex, IG5|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Colin Beveridge||Weymouth, DT4|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Greater London, IG8|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Ria Shah||Stanmore, HA7|
|Mark H||South Shropshire, SY8|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Dr. Gerard||Warwickshire, CV34|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Dr Alan Gray||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|P Walker||Southampton, SO15|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths
- Personal Message
- Maths graduate with 11 years tutoring experience and of teaching in higher education. Currently working as a Mathematics Teaching Assistant at Meadows Community School and due to start a PGCE (secondary Maths) at University of Sheffield in September.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Mathematics at all levels up to undergraduate. Happy to tutor all A-Level Maths and Further Maths modules.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I attained bachelor's degree in Mathematics from the University of Nottingham in 2006. I studied a broad spectrum of material from applied areas such as Newtonian and Lagrangian Mechanics to purer disciplines such as Game Theory and Topology. As part of my previous job at Imperial College I taught remedial calculus and algebra to Geology and Engineering undergraduates receiving excellent feedback from my students, which you can view by clicking on the 'View My Full Profile' button above. To enhance my tutoring experience I also attained a certificate in applied education studies from University of Sheffield.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I started tutoring GCSE and A-Level students whilst at university (2003 - 2006) and have worked with numerous students at various levels since - totalling 11 years of tutoring experience. I am more than happy to pass on references for this work. I have also worked for a private tutoring website providing consultancy on syllabuses from KS3 through to A2.
- How much do you charge?
- Tutorials are £22 per hour for all levels inclusive of travel.
- Where do you teach?
- I am usually able to travel to my student's houses but if more convenient can tutor at my own home or at another agreed location.
- When are you available?
- I have a flexible schedule and other tutees so I will need to discuss this with you.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all levels up to undergraduate with a focus on GCSE and A-level students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- SATS, GCSE, AS, A2, undergraduate level: vector calculus, differential calculus, set theory, group theory, metric (and topological) spaces, linear algebra.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have an enhanced CRB certificate from working at Meadows Community School.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- If you would prefer a skype tutorial then I am happy to arrange this and would charge £20 per hour.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am passionate about maths! Sad I know but you get the benefit of someone who is keen to teach the subject and has the patience and understanding required to do so. Also, I have been through GCSEs, A-levels and my degree course in the (relatively) recent past so am aware of the challenges the current syllabuses present and common problems for students from both personal experience and my tutoring.