Find UK Tuition
A-level Maths Tutors / A-level Maths Tuition in Sheffield
Read more about A-level Maths
Compare A-level Maths Tutors in Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Maths Tutor jobs in the Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in S postcode
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Don Nicolson||Eckington, S21|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Paddy Birbeck||Sheffield, S40|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Philip Williams||Tonbridge, TN11|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Paul Dudko||Windsor, SL4|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Radcliffe, M26|
|Sahir Zubair||Uxbridge, UB10|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Dr Alan Gray||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Greater London, IG8|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||London, HA2|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Rhea Ranjan||London, WC1|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Fletcher||Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21|
|Tom Haggerty||York, YO51|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|P Walker||Southampton, SO15|
|Lou Lowton||Solihull, B93|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Mr Vikram||Ilford, Essex, IG5|
|J Little||Sydenham, SE26|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Mike Brown||Essex and London, SS7|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||London, SW11|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Ria Shah||Stanmore, HA7|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Stanwell, TW19|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Dr. Gerard||Warwickshire, CV34|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Ms. Saeed||Gants Hill, Ilford, IG2|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, Devon, EX20|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Mark H||South Shropshire, SY8|
|Zahra Naushad||Baker Street, NW1|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Mr Rugless||Bromley, BR2|
|Colin Beveridge||Weymouth, DT4|
|Joseph Roffey||Epsom, Surrey, KT19|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths
- Personal Message
- Maths graduate with 11 years tutoring experience and of teaching in higher education. Currently working as a Mathematics Teaching Assistant at Meadows Community School and due to start a PGCE (secondary Maths) at University of Sheffield in September.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Mathematics at all levels up to undergraduate. Happy to tutor all A-Level Maths and Further Maths modules.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I attained bachelor's degree in Mathematics from the University of Nottingham in 2006. I studied a broad spectrum of material from applied areas such as Newtonian and Lagrangian Mechanics to purer disciplines such as Game Theory and Topology. As part of my previous job at Imperial College I taught remedial calculus and algebra to Geology and Engineering undergraduates receiving excellent feedback from my students, which you can view by clicking on the 'View My Full Profile' button above. To enhance my tutoring experience I also attained a certificate in applied education studies from University of Sheffield.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I started tutoring GCSE and A-Level students whilst at university (2003 - 2006) and have worked with numerous students at various levels since - totalling 11 years of tutoring experience. I am more than happy to pass on references for this work. I have also worked for a private tutoring website providing consultancy on syllabuses from KS3 through to A2.
- How much do you charge?
- Tutorials are £22 per hour for all levels inclusive of travel.
- Where do you teach?
- I am usually able to travel to my student's houses but if more convenient can tutor at my own home or at another agreed location.
- When are you available?
- I have a flexible schedule and other tutees so I will need to discuss this with you.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all levels up to undergraduate with a focus on GCSE and A-level students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- SATS, GCSE, AS, A2, undergraduate level: vector calculus, differential calculus, set theory, group theory, metric (and topological) spaces, linear algebra.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have an enhanced CRB certificate from working at Meadows Community School.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- If you would prefer a skype tutorial then I am happy to arrange this and would charge £20 per hour.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am passionate about maths! Sad I know but you get the benefit of someone who is keen to teach the subject and has the patience and understanding required to do so. Also, I have been through GCSEs, A-levels and my degree course in the (relatively) recent past so am aware of the challenges the current syllabuses present and common problems for students from both personal experience and my tutoring.