Find UK Tuition
A-level Physics Tutors / A-level Physics Tuition in Warrington
Read more about A-level Physics
Compare A-level Physics Tutors in Warrington (Lancashire/ Cheshire/ Merseyside) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider A-level Physics Tuition from tutors who can travel to Warrington (Lancashire/ Cheshire/ Merseyside) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for A-level Physics Tutor jobs in the Warrington (Lancashire/ Cheshire/ Merseyside) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in WA postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Mark H||South Shropshire, SY8|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|P Walker||Southampton, SO15|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Ken Wilkinson||Bristol, BS9|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Greater London, IG8|
|David Gardner||Oxford, OX2|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Andrew Gibson||Nottingham, NG3|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Dr Andrew Levick||Hampton, TW12|
|Vesna Sarajcic||London, E1|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Lottie Greenhow||Bedford, MK40|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Nick Osborne||Anywhere!, SW1|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|Dr Paul Kilkenny||Bromley, BR1|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||London, HA2|
|Dr Alan Gray||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Dr James Deeny||Bermondsey, London, SE8|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Physics
- Personal Message
- I have a great enthusiasm for teaching and encouraging my students to reach their potential at every level of education. I take great care to prepare my lessons and tailor my tutoring methods to the needs of each student.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Arabic at key stages 2, 3, GCSE and A-level. I can also assist with mock university interviews, university applications, as well as entrance exams for university.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Bachelors degree in Physics, and an MPhil in Medieval Arabic Thought, from the University of Oxford. My A-levels were in Maths (A), Chemistry (A), Physics (A) and Further Maths (A). I took 12 GCSE's in total, achieving 9 A*'s and 3 A's.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have many years of tutoring experience at a tutoring school in Manchester, as well as mentoring in schools across Oxford. I have taught as a GCSE Maths teacher at a high school in Banbury, and as a tutor locally in Oxford for numerous years now. I also run the Oxford MOK education initiative (www.oxfordmok.org).
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25 an hour for GCSE and A-level students, and £20 an hour for younger students. I would charge discount rates for group sessions, depending on the size of the group.
- Where do you teach?
- I am currently based in South Manchester, and can travel to central Manchester.
I am normally based in the centre of Oxford and can teach at my house. Or I can travel to areas in Oxford, if they are reachable via bus or bicycle! I am willing to travel upto a radius of 2 miles from the centre of Oxford.
- When are you available?
- I am available all week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I mainly tutor key stage 3, GCSE and A-level, from the age range of 13-18, though I do occasionally teach students of a younger age as well.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE's, A-Levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring can be arranged over skype if required.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I have worked as a Research Associate at the Office for Public Management, recently completing a project for Macmillan Cancer Support. I am also founder of EVE Foundation (www.eve-foundation.org), and Oxford MOK (www.oxfordmok.org). I am currently running some GCSE Maths in a weekend revision courses - see oxford MOK for more details.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Most of my current students have recently completed their GCSE exams, and a few have reached the end of their A-Levels.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have consistently worked with young people over the last 10 years, from youth work, to mentoring and teaching. My motivation to invest in young people has led me to set up and run various projects around the country, as well as take up formal teaching. I hope to make learning fun and relevant for my students, and to inspire them to be creative about their education. If you would like to enrol on one of the revision courses hosted by my education initiative Oxford MOK, or to join one of the MOK Oxbridge Interview Residential programs taking place in August 2014, then please sign up on the website (www.oxfordmok.org), or drop me a line here to find out more!
Send a message to Arzoo
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more