Find UK Tuition
Art and Design Teachers / Art and Design Tuition in Enfield
Read more about Art and Design
Compare Art and Design Teachers in Enfield (North London/ Hertfordshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Art and Design Tuition from tutors who can travel to Enfield (North London/ Hertfordshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Art and Design Teacher jobs in the Enfield (North London/ Hertfordshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in EN postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Fotis Rese||London, W1|
|Nikita Wang||Hammersmith, W6|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Emma K L Taylor (MA RCA)||W8 London, W8|
|Ania Hardy||East Ham, London, E6|
|Lucienne Sharpe||Bognor Regis, PO22|
|Mayur Shah||London, WC1N|
|Roger Dorey||St Albans, AL7|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Paul Bassingthwaighte||London, N19|
|Eva Megias||London, E8|
|Val Wolstenholme Clay||Wimbledon, SW20|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Art and Design
- Personal Message
- I am a professional artist working in painting, drawing, digital editing in Photoshop and FinalCut Pro. In addition to art, I am also a native speaker in English, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese, and trained formally in language instruction.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Fine Art Subjects: General art and design, Drawing, Painting, Collage, Photoshop, Finalcut Pro.
Languages: Mandarin Chinese at all levels, English as an Additional Language (including exam preparation in IELTS, TOEFL, etc.).
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I studied for my BA at Kenyon College, a prestigious liberal arts college in the United States. I graduated in 2010 with honours. In September 2011 I started my MA course in Fine Art at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London, and recently graduated in June 2013. I have also receive formal training at university in teaching languages.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- During my BA, I was trained in language teaching in addition to my studies in art, and worked part-time as a Chinese and Japanese teaching assistant at Kenyon College for two years. Between my BA and MA studies, I spent a summer teaching adults EAL at Hunter College in New York, followed by a year teaching art and English to primary school students in the Marshall Islands through the Centre for International Development at Harvard University. In the past three years, I have regularly tutored students in various subjects, mostly in fine art and Mandarin Chinese. I tailor my lessons creatively according to each student's need.
- How much do you charge?
- For art classes, I charge £25 per hour for one student, and £35 per hour for two students. For quality control, it is best when there are no more than two pupils unless it is a group introduction to Photoshop editing.
For language classes, I charge £25 per hour for one student, £35 for two, £45 for three, £50 for four. For the quality of speaking and listening practice, it is best when there are no more than four students per session.
If you are willing to travel to my home near Crouch End in London, I can offer a significant discount.
I do charge travel fees for buses and tubes (which is not much) if your place is more than 20 minutes one-way by bike from my place.
- Where do you teach?
- I live near Crouch End in London. I can travel to students' homes or teach at my home, whichever way you feel more convenient. I'm willing to travel to anywhere in London.
- When are you available?
- My schedule is flexible and I can adjust my work schedule according to your time, so I'm available to teach 9am-10pm, seven days a week. I am also available during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach children from 3 years old to adults of any age.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have a recent CRB check.
Send a message to Yi Dai
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more