Find UK Tuition
Art and Design Teachers / Art and Design Tuition in Enfield
Read more about Art and Design
Compare Art and Design Teachers in Enfield (North London/ Hertfordshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Art and Design Tuition from tutors who can travel to Enfield (North London/ Hertfordshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Art and Design Teacher jobs in the Enfield (North London/ Hertfordshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in EN postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Tutors travelling to EN
|Ania Hardy||East Ham, London, E6|
|Val Wolstenholme Clay||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Emma K L Taylor (MA RCA)||W8 London, W8|
|Pam Williams||Clapham, London, SW9|
|Eva Megias||London, E8|
|Nicholas Shaddick||Ashford, TN28|
|Roger Dorey||St Albans, AL7|
|Fotis Rese||London, W1|
|Ania Hardy||East Ham, London, E6|
|Lucienne Sharpe||Bognor Regis, PO22|
|Paul Bassingthwaighte||London, N19|
|Mayur Shah||London, WC1N|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Nikita Wang||London Bridge, SE1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Art and Design
- Personal Message
- Hello, my name is Ania and I’m a professional artist and teacher. I thrive on my relationships with my students and love to watch the creativity that unfolds. I look forward to meeting you. Warmest regards, Ania
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Art, Ceramics, Art & Design, 3D Design, Design & Technology, Sculpture, Drawing, Singing, Songwriting, Creativity Unlocking, Creative Voice.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- 2011-2012 Institute of Contemporary Music Performance Merit
Vocals - BTEC Higher National Diploma
2009-2010 Institute of Education, A, A, A, B
PGCE Art & Design Secondary education
2007-2008 Cardiff School of Art & Design (UWIC),
MA Ceramics Pass
2003-2006 University of Brighton,
Wood, Metal, Ceramics and Plastics 2:1
2000-2001 Camberwell College of Arts,
Diploma in Foundation studies (Art & Design) Merit
1998-2000 La Swap Sixth Form
A Level Art: A
A Level Design & Technology: A
A Level History: C
1996-1998 Acland Burghley School
GCSE’s Double Science: A, A Art: A*
Maths: B Spanish: B
English Language: A Polish: B
English Literature: B D&T: A
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I trained for my PGCE at the Institute of Education, London. I have had over two years of teaching experience in five different schools in inner London. I have mainly taught at secondary school level teaching GCSE’s, A-Levels and BTEC qualifications. I am a very capable and organised teacher who can plan lessons efficiently and can keep them stimulating, engaging and challenging at the right level for my student. I have excellent time management and communication skills – a key quality for a good teacher. I taught as a 3D specialist at William Morris Sixth From college as my specialism is in ceramics and sculpture. I have also had experience working at primary school level as well as instigating seminars at Degree and Masters level. I am very able to communicate information and help students at all levels.
- How much do you charge?
- All lessons are for on hour:
Primary/KS 1 + 2 - £17
KS3/GCSE - £20
A-Level - £25
Foundation/Degree - £30
Masters - £35
- Where do you teach?
- I home teach anywhere in London. I also teach at my studio which is next door to my home. If travelling by car I can travel to students' homes in the surrounding areas of East Ham/East London - Ilford, Upton Park, West Ham, Barking, Plaistow, Hackney, Dalston, Walthamstow, Leyton, Leytonstone. If travelling by public transport I can go further afield.
- When are you available?
- I am very flexible and available at a time that suits you: Monday - Sunday 7am - 10pm. I have a car so can come to you (or use publi transport) for home tuition. I am happy to travel anywhere in London.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and all levels up to Masters.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- KS1, 2 +3, GCSE, A-Level, Foundation courses, Degree.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am available to do online skype sessions. Due to the nature of some practical art lessons (e.g. ceramics, sculpture, drawing) it is not possible to cover the same material as in person. Therefore, for art lessons I mainly offer tutoring on art theory, development of ideas and ideas that can be discussed verbally.
I also offer singing and voice coaching lessons via skype.
If you would like a taster session of 20 minutes in either of the above subjects to see if this suits your needs please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained for my PGCE in Art & Design Secondary Education at the Institute of Education, London. This is known to be one of the best teacher training courses in the country and I was very privileged to go there. The level of guidance and help there has been invaluable to me and my development as a teacher and how to best serve my students.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a very warm and charismatic person who is able to enthuse and inspire people of all ages and creative abilities. I feel that sometimes reading a profile isn’t always enough to get an idea if the teaching style/person suits. Therefore, I suggest we can have a free 20 minute taster session and conversation either over the phone or on skype to see if can work well together. I look forward to hearing from you :)
Send a message to Ania Hardy
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more