Find UK Tuition
Classical Guitar Teachers / Classical Guitar Lessons in Oxford
Read more about Classical Guitar
Compare Classical Guitar Teachers in Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Classical Guitar Lessons from tutors who can travel to Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Classical Guitar Teacher jobs in the Oxford (Oxfordshire/ Oxon/ Berkshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in OX postcode
|Peter Scarfe||Witney, OX28|
Tutors travelling to OX
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Mr Daniel Short MMus RAM||London, SE1|
|David Dove||Congleton, CW12|
|Faith Taylor||London, E5|
|Steven Llewellyn, Guitar tutor||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Tom Gamble||London, SE3|
|Steven Joseph (BMus)(MPerf)||London, SE23|
|Thomas Kay||Seven Sisters, N15|
|Joshua Davenport||Camberwell/Dulwich, SE5|
|Olly Chandler||Englefield Green, TW20|
|Adam Purnell||Bristol - Hereford, BS31|
|John Dipper||Wandsworth, SW18|
|Tom Halpenny||Kensel Rise, W10|
|Marco Cirillo||North West Lodnon, NW67|
|Emilio Saev||WINDSOR, SL4|
|Dom Martin||London, N1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Guitar
- Personal Message
- Hello my name is Peter and I teach the guitar privately and in schools. Please feel free to contact me for guitar lessons with a very patient teacher.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Electric Guitar, Classical Guitar and Steel String Acoustic Guitar. Also music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- My qualifications are up to Grade 8 in all styles of Guitar.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching the guitar private and in schools for 23 years and have experience of playing solo and also in bands.
- How much do you charge?
- My pricing is £24 per hour or £12 for half hour and £28 for a visiting lesson. Concessions for unemployed and pensioners.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from home and have planning permission to do so. I will travel up to 10 miles radius of Witney, Oxon.
- When are you available?
- days evenings and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- six years to pensioners
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- ABRSM Classical Guitar, Rockschool Electric Guitar, RGT Acoustic Guitar
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- yes I have a DBS.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Musicians union
Send a message to Peter Scarfe
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more