Find UK Tuition
Creativity Coaching Professionals / Creativity Coaching Services in Brighton
Read more about Creativity Coaching
Compare Creativity Coaching Professionals in Brighton (East Sussex) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Creativity Coaching Services from tutors who can travel to Brighton (East Sussex) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Creativity Coaching Professionals jobs in the Brighton (East Sussex) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in BN postcode
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
Tutors travelling to BN
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Carol Robinson||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Mark Spillane||London, E4|
|Lynn Foote||London, W11|
|Mayur Shah||London, WC1N|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Eva Megias||London, E8|
|Val Wolstenholme Clay||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Ania Hardy||East Ham, London, E6|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Creativity Coaching
- Personal Message
- Special Summer Offers - Fully qualified and experienced tutor specialised in teaching maths and related skills to get the best results from exams/assessments.
Discounted summer fees start in June 2013.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Maths, Study Skills, University Application, Careers, GCSE Maths, A-Level Maths, Common Entrance Exams, Key Stage 1 Maths, Key Stage 2 Maths, Key Stage 3 Maths, SAT, Numeracy, Higher Level Maths, UCAS Application & Personal Profile, CV writing, Skills & Ability Tests, Numerical Reasoning, IGCSE, IB.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PGCE (Greenwich University) BSc Maths (HONS, UCL / London University) Diploma in Coaching (Trained in Career Coaching and Career Advice) Master Practitioner Certificate NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 25 years teaching experience in schools, further education and private education establishments. I am currently working on Schools Improvement Project with Seaford Head Community School as well as running my own tuition business: "Confidence Tutorial Service".
- How much do you charge?
- £34 + travel expenses. I offer Special discounts for block bookings.
- Where do you teach?
- I provide high quality private tuition in your home. I travel around Brighton including Hove, Portslade, Patcham, Woodingdean, Peacehaven, Newhaven, Seaford, Eastbourne, Worthing, Burgess Hill and the areas in between.
- When are you available?
- I work during the day as well as evenings any day of the week including weekends. I also take bookings for school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from Primary to 'A' level students ages from 6 to 18. Also, teach adults with no age limit.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Most qualification in Maths: GCSE, ‘A’ Levels. Common Entrance, University Entrance.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes. I am currently working with schools and Tuition Agencies so my CRB is renewed regularly.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use SKYPE with email support for online tutoring.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Three of my current students are: Surya (Rodean School - 2nd year A-Level Maths): Surya is a very keen student since last year, working on grade 'A' on her Core Maths and Statistics. I also help her in study skills which helped her progress faster and increased her confidence. Luca (13+ Common Entrance): Luca's confidence has significantly increased in Maths. He is now enjoying Maths and determined to succeed in his exam in May. Lisa (GCSE): Lisa felt stuck in maths when she first started sessions with me. Her confidence was really low and she felt very much stressed when she thought about the exam. She is now enjoying Maths and confident to get a 'B' from her GCSE exam. Milo (1st Year A-Level Maths): Milo is preparing for high grades in his A-Levels to keep his options open for the University as he is not sure what to study yet.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Look forward to helping you to achieve good results with confidence. Here is some feedback from my students and their parents: From Evie Freeman: (11+ CE) What a difference Naz’s tutoring has made to our daughter Abbey. Before we began tuition she had little confidence in maths lessons, was falling behind the rest of the class and was facing a tough examination into her next choice of school. After only a few months she is confidently answering questions in class, has just been awarded a Headmaster’s badge for coming top in her recent class examination and has been excepted into the new school of her choice.
Naz teaches great techniques in order to cement the basics and the math skills grow from that. Abbey really enjoys her sessions with Naz and I often pass the door to hear her and Abbey cheering at a small victory over percentages or discussing how she will baffle me with a new multiplication trick. It is great that she is having fun while continuing to learn.
From Sue Woods (Charlotte CE Brighton & Hove High School): Charlotte benefited tremendously from your tuition and it made her a stronger candidate maths-wise when applying to new, selective, schools. It also gave her much more confidence in maths generally and for the entrance exams she took. As you know, within a couple of months of extra maths tuition with you she was at least 3 assessment levels ahead at school (almost a year ahead!) and won a prize for effort in maths. Charlottefeels that the most difference was made by going over aspects of maths which she hadn't understood at school. She found you to be extremely encouraging and motivating and this gave her the confidence and motivation to work harder. We couldn't be more pleased with the tuition you gave her. She has settled very well into Brighton and Hove High School and enjoys the more challenging learning there. Most importantly, she is very much happier. From Robert (5/5): (Secondary Entrance Exams) Naz was a great help in supporting George's preparations for his 11+ exam. George started out saying he "can't do maths" and finished up so confident that he thought the maths paper was the easiest of the three he had to sit. Well done George, and well done Naz. I'd recommend Naz for 11+ support and will not hesitate to call her again should we feel the need. From Mark (5/5): (‘A’ Level Maths) Naz is an excellent tutor. She treats everyone as an individual and knows how to meet the needs of a student. I completed my two years ‘A’ Levels, Maths being the to one with grade A. The result was far beyond what I thought I would be able to achieve without a good tutor. I recommend Naz to any level of students – GCSE or ‘A’ levels as she helped my sister Jane in her GCSE’s as well with excellent results. From Jackie (5/5): (GCSE Maths) We are very happy with Naz’s work with our daughter. She increased her grades significantly and most importantly she is much more confident now. Thank you so much Naz! From Fiona (5/5): (Secondary Maths) Olivia's confidence has improved enormously since she started lessons, she can now recall times tables and is keen to attempt homework. We are delighted at the difference you have made to her. From Bennie (5/5): (Casual Learner Maths) Naz is brilliant! Non-judgemental, focused, friendly, supportive, with a "can do" approach. From Mikeva (Psychometric Tests) : I wanted Naz's help with numerical reasoning psychometric tests when applying for jobs after finishing university. She was great at teaching me concise and easy ways to do mental arithmetic as well as solve math problems quickly. I cannot thank her enough as I was able to gain a good graduate job in finance sector only after three sessions. She is an effective tutor who is able to identify the way in which individuals personally learn as everybody learns differently.