Find UK Tuition
CV Writing Coaches / CV Writing Skills in Coventry
Read more about CV Writing
Compare CV Writing Coaches in Coventry (Warwickshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider CV Writing Skills from tutors who can travel to Coventry (Warwickshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for CV Writing Coaches jobs in the Coventry (Warwickshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in CV postcode
|Michele Carruthers||Stratford upon Avon, CV37|
Tutors travelling to CV
|Aspire Academy||Cheltenham, GL3|
|Laura Pasternack||Ealing, W3|
|Lucia Brandi||London, SE15|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Aspire Academy||Cheltenham, GL3|
|Steve2014||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Carrie Garbow||Saltdean, BN2|
|Patrizia Pisano||Croydon, CR0|
|Stephen Price||Leatherhead, KT22|
|Dr Seraphin||London, WC1H|
|Julie Howell||Watford, WD17|
|Jo Anne Newson||woking, GU22|
|Jay||Radlett, Watford, WD7|
|Nicole O'Driscoll||Newcastle Tyne, NE7|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS8|
|Fotis Rese||London, W1|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|T Blaukopf||North West London, NW4|
|UK English Lessons||London, SW1W|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Martin Thomasson||Chorley, PR6|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Richard Sainsbury||Guildford, GU12|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for CV Writing
- Personal Message
- I'm a happy, patient and flexible teacher who will personalise lessons to meet individual student or group needs in order to help you attain your goals. Please browse my information and contact me if you feel I can help.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I specialise in all aspects of English Language - Reading, Writing and Speaking for native speakers, teaching English as a Foreign Language and Business English. I have successfully helped students with dyslexic tendencies improve their reading age and gain confidence. I have experience in proof reading and am able to guide students through the complexities of academic writing. In addition I teach Fine Art, Art History from early years to Post Graduate level and feel creativity can enhance all learning experiences.
I'm always open to new challenges, so please don't be put off if I haven't mentioned your specific requirement.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a CELTA (Cambridge University) teaching qualification in English as a Foreign Language and a Masters and BA Hons (1st) in Fine Art from Birmingham City University.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have an extremely wide range of experience from teaching, presenting, exhibiting, working in blue chip companies and making/advising on applications for jobs and funding.
- How much do you charge?
- My fees are generally £25 an hour. The first consultation will be free and rates for groups can be negotiated.
- Where do you teach?
- I live just outside of Stratford-upon-Avon and teach at home. I am happy to travel to Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth, Henley in Arden, Shipston on Stour and many villages in between. If students are minors, I would ask that a parent/carer is present. I am also comfortable teaching online via Skype.
- When are you available?
- I am available throughout the week during the day/evenings and can arrange weekend lessons if required.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am able to teach English Language skills/Art from the early years to Post Graduate level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I prefer to teach via Skype, but have also used Google Drive.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have taught many different nationalities from Polish, Czech, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Indian, Japanese to English students.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I believe everyone has something special to offer - and I look forward very much to teaching you.
Send a message to Michele Carruthers
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more