Find UK Tuition
Early Years Education Tutors / Early Years Education Tuition in Guildford
Read more about Early Years Education
Compare Early Years Education Tutors in Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Early Years Education Tuition from tutors who can travel to Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Early Years Education Tutor jobs in the Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in GU postcode
|Jo Anne Newson||woking, GU22|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|MagiKats Guildford||Guildford, GU1|
|MagiKats Farnham||Farnham, GU9|
|MagiKats Mytchett||Frimley / Farnboro, GU16|
Tutors travelling to GU
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Maria Rumney||Malvern, WR14|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Elisabetta_V||East Finchley, N2|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, SE14|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Emma K L Taylor (MA RCA)||W8 London, W8|
|Sara Wein36||Leeds, LS17|
|Dr. Gaby Henze||Woodford Green, IG8|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Leire Barrera||North London, N16|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Jayne Carmichael Norrie BMus||Aberdeen, AB11|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Diana Campos||Crystal Palace, SE20|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Spanish Tutor MK||Milton Keynes, MK4|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Samantha Pettifer||London, E15|
|Esmee CSM||London, SW7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Early Years Education
- Personal Message
- You are never to old to learn a new skill, take exams, auditon for work or drama school.
I can help you reach your true potential!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Drama and LAMDA to children aged 3 years to adult and I prepare pupils for LAMDA examinations in: Acting, devised, reading for performance, spoken English, Speaking in Public and speaking of verse and prose. Help with coaching for drama school auditions and scholarship auditions, have experince of working with pupils for whom English is a second language - Spoken English. Also teach/coach for Trinity Guildhall drama examinations.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BA (Hons) in Performing Arts from the University of Hertfordshire, Associate Diploma in Performance Arts Teaching (Stagecoach) LAMDA Performance Certificate in Speech & Drama - Merit LAMDA Gold Medal in Speaking of Verse and Prose, LAMDA Grade 8 Acting LAMDA Grade 8 Reading for Performance. Advanced GNVQ Business and Finance
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught in schools and privately for 6 years and have worked in infant, junior and secondary schools both in the private and state sectors. King Edwards School, Witley, Wokingham Prep School and Limelight Academy, Chertsey. I have also run a number of one off based drama workshops. I also prepare students for LAMDA examinations and drama school entry. Also run workshops for local groups - Women's institute, drama groups and charities. I am also a professional actress, role player, medical trainer and qualified NLP practitioner. In addition I also run my own drama and musical theatre school "Newson Academy" offering weekly classes in drama, LAMDA and musical theatre.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30.00 per hour for all subjects, for 1 hour individual lesson, £15 for 30 minutes and £10 for 20 minutes. There is a 10% sibling discount on weekly children’s classes for more than 1 child attending from the same family and for taking more than 1 sujbect at the academy. Fees are charged and invoiced termly. If drama and musical theatre classes are taken, then musical theatre is reduced. I also run classes for children aged 3 to 18 and adults £78 to £81 for a 12 week term, for one hour class a week.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in Byfleet, Pyrford, West Byfleet, New Haw, Horsell and Woking. There is a train station at Woking, West Byfleet and Byfleet and New Haw. There are bus services to all locations. Weekly classes of the Newson Academy run Pyrford on Saturdays, a New haw branch is opening soon.
- When are you available?
- I am available to teach any time during the week, both daytime and evenings, days and weekends. I also teach in the school holidays and half-terms. I also run Easter and Summer schools in Drama and Musical theatre.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Drama classes Drama Tots 3 to 4 year olds, Foundation 5 to 8 year olds, Intermediate 9 to 11 year olds, Seniors 12 to 14 years, Advanced 14 to 18 year olds and adults Beginners to Professionals plus coporate work. Musical theatre classes Foundation 5 to 8 year olds Intermediate 9 to 11 year olds Senior 12 to 16 year olds
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- LAMDA Examinations in Acting, Devising, Reading for Performance, Speaking of Verse and Prose, Public Speaking, Spoken English, Trinity Guildhall acting and drama.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a full and current enhanced CRB as do all the other teachers of Newson Academy. Have attended the Chaparone/Matrons course with SCC - Surrey County Council.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Please do contact me for further information regarding this as I am sure I can assist you via email and even the telephone.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- LAMDA Teachers Association Equity
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at University of Hertfordshire gaining my BA (Hons) in Performance Arts and then continued my training at Stagecoach Theatre gaining A.D.P.A. Teaching. I have attended summer schools at Guildford School of Acting plus LAMDA Teachers Association summer schools. Currently I am undertaking my LAMDA LSDE Teacher's Diploma LSDE.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- An adult student gained work with the RSC voice department.
Teenager gained scholarship to study at Arts Educational School London
Students work as professionals.
Currently coaching for senior drama scholarship entrance exams for schools in Hampshire.
Send a message to Jo Anne Newson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more