Find UK Tuition
Early Years Education Tutors / Early Years Education Tuition in Guildford
Read more about Early Years Education
Compare Early Years Education Tutors in Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Early Years Education Tuition from tutors who can travel to Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Early Years Education Tutor jobs in the Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) area then sign-up here.
Nearby Tuition Centres
|MagiKats Guildford||Guildford, GU1|
|MagiKats Farnham||Farnham, GU9|
|MagiKats Mytchett||Frimley / Farnboro, GU16|
Tutors travelling to GU
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|West's Coaching Service||Oxford, OX2|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Dr. Gaby Henze||Woodford Green, IG8|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Leire Barrera||North London, N16|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Emma K L Taylor (MA RCA)||W8 London, W8|
|Jayne Carmichael Norrie BMus||Aberdeen, AB11|
|Maria Rumney||Malvern, WR14|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, SE14|
|Sara Wein36||Leeds, LS17|
|Esmee CSM||London, SW7|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Spanish Tutor MK||Milton Keynes, MK4|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Early Years Education
- Personal Message
- You are never to old to learn or take exams!Reach your true potential!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Drama and LAMDA to children aged 3 years to adult and I prepare pupils for LAMDA examinations in:
Acting, devised, reading for performance, spoken English, Speaking in Public and speaking of verse and prose.
Help with coaching for drama school auditions and scholarship auditions, have experince of working with pupils for whom English is a second language - Spoken English.
Also teach/coach for Trinity Guildhall drama examinations.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BA (Hons) in Performing Arts from the University of Hertfordshire,
Associate Diploma in Performance Arts Teaching (Stagecoach)
LAMDA Performance Certificate in Speech & Drama - Merit
LAMDA Gold Medal in Speaking of Verse and Prose,
LAMDA Grade 8 Acting
LAMDA Grade 8 Reading for Performance.
Advanced GNVQ Business and Finance
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught in schools and privately for 6 years and have worked in infant, junior and secondary schools both in the private and state sectors. Currenlty I am the LAMDA teacher for King Edwards School, Witley, having prreviously taguht LAMDA at Wokingham Prep School and Limelight Academy, Chertsey.
I have also run a number of one off based drama workshops. I also prepare students for LAMDA examinations and drama school entry.
Also run workshops for local groups - Women's institute, drama groups and charities.
I am also a professional actress, role player, medical trainer and qualified NLP practitioner.
In addition I also run my own drama and musical theatre school "Newson Academy" offering weekly classes in drama, LAMDA and musical theatre.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30.00 per hour for all subjects, for 1 hour individual lesson, £15 for 30 minutes and £10 for 20 minutes.
There is a 10% sibling discount on weekly children’s classes for more than 1 child attending from the same family and for taking more than 1 sujbect at the academy.
Fees are charged and invoiced termly. If drama and musical theatre classes are taken, then musical theatre is reduced. I also run classes for children aged 3 to 18 and adults £78 to £81 for a 12 week term, for one hour class a week.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in Byfleet, Pyrford, West Byfleet, New Haw, Horsell and Woking.
There is a train station at Woking, West Byfleet and Byfleet and New Haw. There are bus services to all locations. Weekly classes of the Newson Academy run Pyrford on Mondays and Saturdays, a Wednesday branch is opening soon.
- When are you available?
- I am available to teach any time during the week, both daytime and evenings, days and weekends. I also teach in the school holidays and half-terms. I also run Easter and Summer schools in Drama and Musical theatre.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Drama classes
Drama Tots 3 to 4 year olds,
Foundation 5 to 8 year olds,
Intermediate 9 to 11 year olds,
Seniors 12 to 14 years, Advanced 14 to 18 year olds and adults
Beginners to Professionals plus coporate work.
Musical theatre classes
Foundation 5 to 8 year olds
Intermediate 9 to 11 year olds
Senior 12 to 16 year olds
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- LAMDA Examinations in Acting, Devising, Reading for Performance, Speaking of Verse and Prose, Public Speaking, Spoken English, Trinity Guildhall acting and drama.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a full and current enhanced CRB as do all the other teachers of Newson Academy.
Have attended the Chaparone/Matrons course with SCC - Surrey County Council.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Please do contact me for further information regarding this as I am sure I can assist you via email and even the telephone.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- LAMDA Teachers Association
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at University of Hertfordshire gaining my BA (Hons) in Performance Arts and then continued my training at Stagecoach Theatre gaining A.D.P.A. Teaching.
I have attended summer schools at Guildford School of Acting plus LAMDA Teachers Association summer schools.
Currently I am undertaking my LAMDA LSDE Teacher's Diploma.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- An adult student gained work with the RSC voice department
Teenager gained scholarship to study at Arts Educational School London
Students work as professionals
Send a message to Jo Anne Newson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more