Find UK Tuition
Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors / Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons in Hemel Hempstead
Read more about Elocution/ Accent Reduction
Compare Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors in Hemel Hempstead (Buckinghamshire/ Hertfordshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons from tutors who can travel to Hemel Hempstead (Buckinghamshire/ Hertfordshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutor jobs in the Hemel Hempstead (Buckinghamshire/ Hertfordshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in HP postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Tutors travelling to HP
|Ann Adlem||Hitchin, LU2|
|Sarah Davies||Belfast, BT6|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Isabel Nieves||Crouch End, N8|
|Benjamin Maeurer||London, N8|
|Fiona Battisby||Henbury, Bristol, BS10|
|Luke Nicholson||London, E11|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Linda Walden||Tunbridge Wells, TN3|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Emily F Smith||Mayfair, London, W1|
|Liam O'Sullivan||Northampton, NN16|
|Tricia Etherton||Southend on Sea, SS9|
|Ann Adlem||Hitchin, LU2|
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Gary Horner||South London, SE22|
|Oskar Czerniawski||London, W4|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Karon Rickatson||York/ East Riding, YO41|
|Lucienne Sharpe||Bognor Regis, PO22|
|Andy Aroditis||London, Sw.Cottage, NW6|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Helen Hendrickson Elocution||birmingham, B79|
|James Gregory Speech||Staffordshire, WS15|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Amber Armitage||Islington, N5|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Elocution/ Accent Reduction
- Personal Message
- I have been successfully working as a professional teacher/singer/actor for over 25 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Elocution - Speech modification - Accent reduction - Clarity - Confidence
Public Speaking - Speech Preparation- Weddings/Boardrooms/Graduation/ or any public event.
Audition Coaching for Music Theatre/Drama School
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts (Music Theatre) and a Masters of Arts (Creative Arts) - Voice Study
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have over 20 years of teaching speech/singing at both primary and secondary school and at University level and also as a private coach.
I also have over 20 years of professional performance experience in Music Theatre, Cabaret and Opera in the West End in London,Europe, Japan & Australia.
- How much do you charge?
- £40 per session if at my home.
£45 per session if I travel to client. (Some mileage fees will apply depending on the distance traveled)
Sessions usually 45mins - 1hr
- Where do you teach?
- I will travel to students homes within a 20 mile radius of Luton. For example Hitchin, St Albans, Harpenden, Stevenage,Hemel Hempstead, Watford. I also teach form my home which is in North Herts.
- When are you available?
- I am very flexible with appointments up till about 6.30pm all weekdays (times are however negotiable).
9am - 12noon Saturdays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Elocution 6yrs onwards.
Public speaking 10yrs onwards
Singing/Vocal 10yrs onwards
Auditions 12yrs onwards
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Trinity Speech and Drama Exams
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes. Enhanced disclosure.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I offer tutoring on line via Skype
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- BVA (British Voice Association)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have a variety of students of varied ages and from many parts of the world.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I do not believe in a one size fits all approach. All of my lessons are tailored individually to suit the student and their respective needs.
Send a message to Ann Adlem
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more