Find UK Tuition
Fine Art Tutors / Fine Art Tuition in South East London
Read more about Fine Art
Compare Fine Art Tutors in South East London (Greenwich/ Lambeth/ Lewisham/ Southwark) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Fine Art Tuition from tutors who can travel to South East London (Greenwich/ Lambeth/ Lewisham/ Southwark) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Fine Art Tutor jobs in the South East London (Greenwich/ Lambeth/ Lewisham/ Southwark) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in SE postcode
|London Art Portfolio||Tower Bridge Road, SE1|
|Evie Fridel||Brockley, SE4|
|Helen Saunders||London, SE21|
|Barbara Scialo||Sydenham, London, SE26|
Tutors travelling to SE
|Rebecca H||Bromley, London, BR2|
|Teresa Hoy||South Croydon, CR2|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Katie Dent||London, N17|
|Sitwat||Central London, SW8|
|Val Wolstenholme Clay||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Emma K L Taylor (MA RCA)||W8 London, W8|
|Graham James Art||Kensington, W8|
|Louise Blakeway||West Midlands, B64|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Paul Bassingthwaighte||London, N19|
|Sonny Williams||East Grinstead, RH19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Fine Art
- Personal Message
- I like to tailor my teaching to what you want to get out of learning the software or the camera, whether its just for fun or for professional reasons.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Photoshop- Editing photographs, creating photo-collages, creating layouts, retouching images (including skin retouching)
Areas you may wish to learn about could include:-
-Working in layers
-Preparing images for print
-Cropping and Resizing
-Sharpening and softening
-Photoshop for design
Art and Design - Composition, narrative, context, art history.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Loughborough University, 2008 BA Fine Art (Hons) First Class.
Central Saint Martins, 2011-2013 MA fine Art.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Currently I teach fashion and beauty retouching courses for groups at Photography Course London and photography courses at Platform 39. I also teach several students regularly on a one to one basis.
I work for a London based company as a creative retoucher, producing images for architecture practices, advertising and fashion. I also freelance as a wedding and event photographer.
- How much do you charge?
- £35 an hour for one to one tuition. For groups and business bookings please enquire for a quote.
- Where do you teach?
- I am based in South East London but I'm happy to travel within zones 1-3 in London.
- When are you available?
- Changes from week to week, please enquire.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I've taught all ages from 7 upwards, and levels from the very basics of getting to grips with Photoshop to using it at an advanced level often required for professional tasks.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I have guided students through portfolio preparation, both in making the aesthetic decisions and in using photoshop to finish it to a professional level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- My CRB is dated from August 2011.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently:- I run courses at London College of Communication on using Photoshop for Compositing. I also teach courses in Retouching for Fashion and Beauty at Photography Course London, and Photoshop courses for all levels at Platform 39, where I also teach a street photography course.
Some of my recent students include a fashion photography, wishing to learn retouching skills, a print/textile designer and a film production company. My most recent student wanted assistance creating her fashion portfolio for a university application.
Send a message to Helen Saunders
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more