Find UK Tuition
Fine Art Tutors / Fine Art Tuition in South East London
Read more about Fine Art
Compare Fine Art Tutors in South East London (Greenwich/ Lambeth/ Lewisham/ Southwark) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Fine Art Tuition from tutors who can travel to South East London (Greenwich/ Lambeth/ Lewisham/ Southwark) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Fine Art Tutor jobs in the South East London (Greenwich/ Lambeth/ Lewisham/ Southwark) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in SE postcode
|Evie Fridel||Brockley, SE4|
|Helen Saunders||London, SE21|
|Barbara Scialo||Sydenham, London, SE26|
Tutors travelling to SE
|Rebecca H||Bromley, London, BR2|
|Teresa Hoy||South Croydon, CR2|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Katie Dent||London, N17|
|Lisa O'Donnell CSM||London, N19|
|Sitwat||Central London, SW8|
|Val Wolstenholme Clay||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Emma K L Taylor (MA RCA)||W8 London, W8|
|Graham James Art||Kensington, W8|
|Louise Blakeway||West Midlands, B64|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Paul Bassingthwaighte||London, N19|
|Sonny Williams||East Grinstead, RH19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Fine Art
- Personal Message
- Hi, I'm Evie. I am an illustrator and an art educator. I facilitate workshops emphasizing imagination and creativity. I see teaching as a major part of my art projects, and love listening to new ideas coming from participants of all ages.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Art - developing creativity and imagination through art skills learning.
Hebrew - Native language.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- 2012 - B.Design in Visual Communication at Holon Institute of Design, Israel.
Completed a student exchange program and studied one semester at I.E.D. Madrid.
My final project won aa certificate of excellence and today is part of the collection of student projects in the Israeli Design Museum.
2013 - Children’s Book Illustration course led by April Wilson, Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design, London, UK.
2013 - Illustration course guided by illustrator Yana Bukler at the Kibbutz Artist Workshop.
2007- Tour Guide certificate, qualified by the Israeli Ministry of Education.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been working in the education field for the past ten years, mostly in the arts. I have been working, with different institutions such as The Israeli cartoon museum, The Jewish Agency and "The strings club" music school. Today I work with a variety of bodies such as The London Design museum, The JW3 community centre and The Jewish Secondry School Jocss. These days I am starting to work with the new CCC children creative community club in Brockley. Among these roles I facilitate educational art workshops, guide Tours, lead discussions, teach art and develop creative sessions. I have been working with children and youth of all ages, a lot of the time using art as a bridge to overcome gaps of social difficulties, learning disabilities, fear and insecurity. In 2008 I was awarded a special excellence certificate for my volunteering as a tutor on “Perach”, a tutoring project which pairs up children from underprivileged backgrounds with university students. I find working with groups and individuals inspiring and rewarding.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £40 an hour for a group workshop and £25 for a private lesson. Lessons outside of SE London will be £30. Please contact me since fees will be changing.
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach private lessons in my pupils houses or at my home in Brockley, which is also my studio.
- When are you available?
- My availability is changing due to the nature of my work, so it is better to contact me before.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Art: Ages 4- 10
Hebrew: ages 4 and above
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an updated DBS check for working with children.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I have a first Degree in Visual Communication from HIT (Israel)
I have also completed an Illustration course with Illustrator April Wilson in Central Saint Martins.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am currently teaching an amazing group of children aged 5-7. They are enthusiastic, imaginative, intelligent, talented and inspire me every day.
Send a message to Evie Fridel
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more