Find UK Tuition
Fine Art Tutors / Fine Art Tuition in South East London
Read more about Fine Art
Compare Fine Art Tutors in South East London (Greenwich/ Lambeth/ Lewisham/ Southwark) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Fine Art Tuition from tutors who can travel to South East London (Greenwich/ Lambeth/ Lewisham/ Southwark) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Fine Art Tutor jobs in the South East London (Greenwich/ Lambeth/ Lewisham/ Southwark) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in SE postcode
|London Art Portfolio||Tower Bridge Road, SE1|
|Evie Fridel||Brockley, SE4|
|Elizabeth Howell||New Cross, SE8|
|Helen Saunders||London, SE21|
|Barbara Scialo||Sydenham, London, SE26|
Tutors travelling to SE
|Rebecca H||Bromley, London, BR2|
|Teresa Hoy||South Croydon, CR2|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Katie Dent||London, N17|
|Emma K L Taylor RCA SuperTutor||SW1 London, SW3|
|Sitwat||Central London, SW8|
|Val Wolstenholme Clay||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Graham James Art||Kensington, W8|
|Louise Blakeway||West Midlands, B64|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Sonny Williams||East Grinstead, RH19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Fine Art
- Personal Message
- I am a creative practitioner, artist and live arts producer.
I am passionate about supporting creativity in young people and provide structured, tailored tuition for any individual.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Art - both Fine Art and Digital aided design.
I also teach Theatre Studies and Drama.
I have a performance background, both in dance and traditional theatre and strong experience within multi disciplinary work and applied arts within industry situations.
Experienced working with various industry partners including:
Battersea Arts Centre, Camden Arts Centre, Stratford Council, Greenwich Council, Birmingham Museums and Arts Galleries, Thinktank Science Museum, Ikon Contemporary Arts Gallery, Fierce Live Arts Festival, Somerset House, ArtsAdmin.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Design and Performance from Central St Martins London
BA Theatre, Performance and Event Design-first class honours Birmingham Institute of Art and Design
Foundation Diploma Fine Art
A Levels: English, French and Art. (A)
I have further training to lead workshops for vulnerable groups from Dancexchange UK as part of their innovative STRIVE scheme. I was chosen as one of the few participants to begin of the scheme in 2013.
Following my time on STRIVE I received mentoring from Andy at Geese theatre to lead sessions in prisons and social institutions and worked for BE festival coordinating and assistant managing the BE NEXT programme for young people wanting to get into theatre and the arts.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have a lot of experience teaching and working with young people in both educational and alternative arts settings.I have theatre and performance training from Arts Educational London and have strong theatre experience from Central St Martins.
Currently I am a theatre and arts facilitator at Battersea Arts Centre- supporting their emerging artists programme.
I am also currently the Arts events assistant working for the London Borough of Richmond- supporting and facilitating arts activity across the borough.
I also have been producing assistant for Fierce Arts Festival - being the key coordinator and mentor for the artist development scheme seeing young emerging performance artists submit work, organise a talk programme of key speakers to support the group, and advertising to higher education, universities, colleges and local arts communities. Also liaising with the speakers, talking through themes and maintaining working relationships with venues and local artists. I look after the social media channels for this, including updating blogs and communicating with the young artists directly, providing them with a key contact for any queries or worries.
I have facilitated 50 children through week long day camps of activities and musical workshops for the Strings Club organisation, supporting learning development and independently leading creative devising workshops with groups of 20 children.
My skills cross both Art and Design and Theatre and Performance.
I am passionate about empowering young people, instilling creativity and providing support in the fields of Painting, Sculpture, Scenic Painting, Drawing, Computer Aided design, Photoshop/Adobe Suite, Technical drawing (design Technology). I also tutor and support theatre studies, drama, applied performance and media studies.
- How much do you charge?
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in the South East London area and can travel to your location within zone 3
- When are you available?
- AvailableTuesdays and Fridays and Saturdays Flexible throughout day
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I enjoy teaching all levels.
And have particluar experience leading groups of under 16's
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students to take on mainly GCSE level exams. I have a patient and kind manner, and pay attention to the criteria of the exams as well as portfolio preparation and interview techniques.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up to date DBS certificate
Send a message to Elizabeth Howell
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more