Find UK Tuition
GCSE Business Studies Tutors / GCSE Business Studies Tuition in Dorchester
Read more about GCSE Business Studies
Compare GCSE Business Studies Tutors in Dorchester (Dorset) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider GCSE Business Studies Tuition from tutors who can travel to Dorchester (Dorset) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for GCSE Business Studies Tutor jobs in the Dorchester (Dorset) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in DT postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Phil Richardson||Wimborne, Dorset, BH21|
|Kamal G||London, UB7|
|Abdullah||North West London, NW10|
|Steve2014||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Helen McMahon BA Hons||West Drayton, UB7|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Hasina Begum||Birmingham, B6|
|Bob Carroll||Bristol, BS15|
|Moneeb Majid||Leeds, LS2|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|AJ Surrey||Sutton, SM1|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Phil CloudTutoring||Towcester, NN12|
|Francis Cubitt||Newbury, RG14|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Mr Emre Aksahin||Hampstead,Highgate, NW3|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Shafiq Fakir||London, W1U|
|Andrew Freer||Birmingham, B73|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Business Studies
- Personal Message
- I am a CIMA qualified accountant with over 10 years PQE. I enjoy talking to people and making learning a little more interesting. I use practical examples that are easy to understand when explaining complex theories or concepts. I also avoid jargon!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- My main subject area covers Accounting and its various guises. I specialise more in Management Accounting and the business aspects of Accounting. As studying to qualify covers many areas I offer tutoring in these fields too.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a qualified CIMA accountant with over10 years post qualification experience. I also have a degree in Accounting and A Levels in Accounting and Economics.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have experience of accounting within several industries. I have worked within Property, Financial Services and Manufacturing. I use these experiences to help explain concepts within Accounting and also to give the student extra material to answer the exam question. For more details please look at my CV which is attached to my profile. During this time I have successfully mentored and coached several employees through their professsional examinations.
- How much do you charge?
- Any first meeting would be free to discuss your individual needs and approach. After this the rates quoted above apply. I will reduce the fee for group lessons - please feel free to get in touch so we can negotiate a rate.
- Where do you teach?
- I will teach at either home or mutual meeting point. I can travel easily to Wimborne, Poole, Bournemouth and the surrounding area. I will also travel to Dorchester, Blandford and the surrounding areas. Most areas of Dorset can be covered but I may charge a fee to cover travel expenses.
I am now available on Skype.
Course schedule has now been released for ACCA F9. Please visit www.tutorism.co.uk for full details.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach mainly from A Level upwards.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I currently have an Enhanced Disclosure Certificate. I am currently working at a Private School.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am now available on Skype. I can also answer any queries via email.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Member of CIMA
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Completed my degree at Bournemouth University. Sat professional exams with support from the Southampton Institute.
Send a message to Phil Richardson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more