Find UK Tuition
GCSE French Tutors / GCSE French Tuition in Tonbridge
Read more about GCSE French
Compare GCSE French Tutors in Tonbridge (Kent/ Sussex) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider GCSE French Tuition from tutors who can travel to Tonbridge (Kent/ Sussex) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for GCSE French Tutor jobs in the Tonbridge (Kent/ Sussex) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in TN postcode
|Isabelle Stevenson||Tunbridge Wells, TN1|
|Isabelle Leroy||Tunbridge Wells, TN2|
|Audrey Belanger||Crowborough, TN6|
|Madeleine Gillies||Tunbridge Wells, TN6|
|Caroline Cunnington-King||Tonbridge, TN9|
|Nadia Bouakaz||Tonbridge, TN9|
|Phyllis Bischoff||Maidstone, TN12|
Tutors travelling to TN
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Vincent Fontaine||London, N4|
|Y Shimi||St Johns Wood, NW8|
|Kathy Pike||Salisbury, SP1|
|Noemi Nuti||London, SE10|
|Paul Grace||South Manchester, M21|
|Monika Key||Kingston upon Thames, KT2|
|Dorothy Gaudiere||Milton Keynes, MK5|
|Catherine Wright||Brighton, BN1|
|Pam Wakefield||Marple, SK6|
|Birgit Piegeler-Hughes||Taunton, TA1|
|Faith Taylor||London, E5|
|David Pope||Abingdon, OX14|
|Davina Dwyer||Hexham, NE46|
|Estelle Gaits||South East London, SE25|
|Sue Smith||Wokingham, Berks, RG7|
|Florence Bobin||Kingston, Surrey, KT2|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Isabella Nicholls||Guildford, GU21|
|Manohar Whig||Harrow, HA0|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Déborah Natanson||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Timothy Walker||Chesterfield, S40|
|Alex Pichevin||Manchester, M40|
|Chris Heaven||Exeter, EX4|
|Jon Lynes||Thornton Heath, CR7|
|Mary Hill||Bedford, CB1|
|David Cleary||Reading, RG4|
|Fernande Finch||Worthing, BN13|
|Liliane||North London, N11|
|Karolina Zielinska||Carterton, OX18|
|Tim Robins||Bournemouth, BH24|
|Jonny Chadwick||Taunton, Somerset, TA6|
|Colleen Barton||Newtown, SY16|
|Nick Rawson||West Midlands, B90|
|Sophie G||London, SW7|
|Marie Fohr||Wallingford, OX10|
|Richard Ings||Kensington, London, W14|
|Lucia Brandi||London, SE15|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Baz Taylor||Twickenham, TW1|
|Helen McMahon BA Hons||West Drayton, UB7|
|Howard Stephens||Cardiff, NP26|
|Ana D||Bromley, Beckenham, BR3|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Carole Palfreman||Heywood, Bury, OL10|
|Rhea Ranjan||London, WC1|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Amelia Grandidier||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Loren Reeve||Ludlow, SY7|
|Caroline Thomson||Wakefield, WF1|
|Julien Presles||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Rachel Friend||London, NW11|
|Michelle C Perry||Wolverhampton, WV6|
|Alison Sesi||Luton, LU1|
|Daniel Martin||London, SW18|
|Ruth Tebbutt||Gateshead, NE9|
|Esther Thomas||Exeter, EX1|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Jane C Gibb||Aberdeen, AB15|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE French
- Personal Message
- Forget about past school experience....whatever your level, whatever your goals, learning French can now be a fun and rewarding experience.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach French on a tailor-made basis (all levels and abilities, including GCSE and A level for teenagers and adults).
The beauty of private tuition is that it is totally student-centered : if you wish to completely start from scratch, study French literature, French modern society, French tourism, help with reading the press, listening to the radio and TV, a grammar boost, or just conversation, I will design a course just for you.
Free initial consultation on request.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a First Class Degree (BA Honours) in Modern Languages studies (French and Spanish) and a Further and Adult education teacher's certificate.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught in Australia (Alliance Francaise in Melbourne and primary school in Geelong), in London (Alliance Francaise) and in Tunbridge Wells (Adult Education Centre, Cicero Language School and privately). I was also head of the Ealing Broadway Alliance Francaise branch before moving to T.Wells.
Related experience include : 4 years working as a journalist in a French newspaper, and 2 years writing and recording for the educational French magazines "La vie" and "Rendez-vous" (Concorde publications).
- How much do you charge?
- Private tuition : £30/h (GCSE, A levels students and adults). Couple : £40/h . 3 to 5 students : £50/h.
- Where do you teach?
- From my home in Tunbridge Wells.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays only, daytime and evening.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Secondary school and adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Teenagers : GCSE, AS and A2, all boards. Adults : Edexcel IGCSE and Edexcel AS/A2 (exam taken in London centre).
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes. Copy on request.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am quite happy to meet weekly online. I will usually send you some documents to work on beforehand (unless we have agreed to work on a specific book) and we will work face-to-face afterwards. I find this better suited to students with at least an intermediate level.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Private language school in Ottawa (Canada) ; Alliance Francaise in Melbourne (Australia) ; Alliance Francaise in London ; City and Guilds London ; Open University UK.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am currently helping an A level student achieve her A grade, and we are practising her oral presentation as well as polishing her grammar. Among my adult students is a mother of 5, finally finding time for herself after years given to the children, and thoroughly enjoying her lessons ; especially after she discovered France last summer and put her new skills to the test.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Yes! Nothing is impossible....there is a method perfectly suited to your needs and learning ability out there and I will definitely identify it and put it to good use. Lessons should be enjoyable, varied and well targetted. Provided you do your homework, there is nothing you can't do!
Send a message to Isabelle Stevenson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more