Find UK Tuition
GCSE French Tutors / GCSE French Tuition in Tonbridge
Read more about GCSE French
Compare GCSE French Tutors in Tonbridge (Kent/ Sussex) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider GCSE French Tuition from tutors who can travel to Tonbridge (Kent/ Sussex) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for GCSE French Tutor jobs in the Tonbridge (Kent/ Sussex) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in TN postcode
|Isabelle Stevenson||Tunbridge Wells, TN1|
|Isabelle Leroy||Tunbridge Wells, TN2|
|Audrey Belanger||Crowborough, TN6|
|Madeleine Gillies||Tunbridge Wells, TN6|
|Caroline Cunnington-King||Tonbridge, TN9|
|Nadia Bouakaz||Tonbridge, TN9|
|Phyllis Bischoff||Maidstone, TN12|
Tutors travelling to TN
|Jesse Dupre||Clapham, SW4|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Faith Taylor||London, E5|
|Catherine Wright||Brighton, BN1|
|Helen McMahon BA Hons||West Drayton, UB7|
|Caroline Thomson||Wakefield, WF1|
|Déborah Natanson||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Aisha Rafique||Hertfordshire, AL7|
|Sophie G||London, SW7|
|Rhea Ranjan||London, WC1|
|Manohar Whig||Harrow, HA0|
|Baz Taylor||Twickenham, TW1|
|Paul Grace||South Manchester, M21|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Rachel Friend||London, NW11|
|Jon Lynes||Thornton Heath, CR7|
|Ana D||Bromley, Beckenham, BR3|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Nick Rawson||West Midlands, B90|
|David Cleary||Reading, RG4|
|Marie Fohr||Wallingford, OX10|
|Howard Stephens||Cardiff, NP26|
|Alex Pichevin||Manchester, M40|
|Daniel Martin||London, SW18|
|Lucia Brandi||London, SE15|
|Pam Wakefield||Marple, SK6|
|Steven French||Harpenden, AL5|
|Sue Smith||Wokingham, Berks, RG7|
|David Pope||Abingdon, OX14|
|Fernande Finch||Worthing, BN13|
|Loren Reeve||Ludlow, SY7|
|Richard Ings||Kensington, London, W14|
|Kathy Pike||Salisbury, SP1|
|Carole Palfreman||Heywood, Bury, OL10|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Liliane||North London, N11|
|Dorothy Gaudiere||Stony Sratford, MK11|
|Noemi Nuti||London, SE10|
|Amelia Grandidier||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Alison Sesi||Luton, LU1|
|Jane C Gibb||Aberdeen, AB15|
|Birgit Piegeler-Hughes||Taunton, TA1|
|Timothy Walker||Chesterfield, S40|
|Florence Bobin||Kingston, Surrey, KT2|
|Monika Key||Kingston upon Thames, KT2|
|Karolina Zielinska||Carterton, OX18|
|Davina Dwyer||Hexham, NE46|
|Chris Heaven||Exeter, EX4|
|Esther Thomas||Exeter, EX1|
|Julien Presles||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|Y Shimi||St Johns Wood, NW8|
|Jonny Chadwick||Taunton, Somerset, TA6|
|Tim Robins||Bournemouth, BH24|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Mary Hill||Bedford, CB1|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||HarrowWembley/, HA9|
|Isabella Nicholls||Guildford, GU21|
|Michelle C Gibson||Wolverhampton, WV6|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE French
- Personal Message
- Learn French in a relaxed atmosphere with a native friendly experienced teacher.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach French for business, pleasure, holidays or exam preparation (GCSE, IGCSE, A level). I have taught all levels and abilities from beginners to advanced and all ages. I adapt each lesson to suit each individual.
Small group tuition is also available. 1/1 is great for in depth learning and analysis whereas small groups allows for more social interaction and role plays like in real life situations. You may want to share the class with a friend or two. This is also a more economical option as you share the cost amongst students.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- • French University Degree in Foreign Languages (English & German)
• Introduction to Teaching Certificate
• Communicating Effectively Certificate
• TEFL Certificate with “A” grade for excellence
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I originally started working as a French Assistant for a year in northern England teaching young pupils between the age of 12 and 18 years old. This is when I discovered a passion for teaching. I have taught ever since on and off for the last 20 years (pre-school young children within “le Club Français”, teenagers revising for school exams, business French for professionals, everyday French in Adult Education Centres or simply 1/1 tuitions at home). I still enjoy it immensely !
I can also help with translations, correspondence, documents in French/English and help you manage your French properties. Please call to enquire.
- How much do you charge?
- Private tuition: £30/hour
Groups: £30/hour + nominal discounted fee for each additional student depending on numbers - Please enquire.
- Where do you teach?
- Mainly from home, in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays early evenings from 6pm and/or Weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and all levels. Beginners welcome !
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, IGCSE & A level
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, dated Jan 2013.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- In Humberside initially as a French Assistant and later with Alton and Farnborough Colleges in Hampshire.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I help students prepare for their GCSE or IGCSE. Each individual is different so lessons are taylor made. For exams, after an initial discussion and assessment, we focus on what you need as well as work with past papers, as practice is key. I get students coming to me over the holidays for intense revisions or students who come to me every week to get themselves ready and at their best well before the exam date. Among my adult students I count professionals, and adults from all walks of like who just love France and enjoy the language or just want to practice for their holidays in France !
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Learning should be fun ! Sometimes, the first step is the hardest but don’t be shy. I have taught all levels and all ages from 3 to 70 years old. We assess your level together and discuss your objective, so we can plan your lessons to help you achieve your goals. Lessons are varied and include audio and spoken French tailored to your needs. Visual is also available through short documentaries. Homework includes written work and some grammar to help you build solid foundations too. Don’t worry about making mistakes; the key is to practice and enjoy it.
A bientôt !
Send a message to Isabelle Leroy
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more