Find UK Tuition
GCSE Maths Tutors / GCSE Maths Tuition in Bournemouth
Read more about GCSE Maths
Compare GCSE Maths Tutors in Bournemouth (Dorset/ Hampshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider GCSE Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Bournemouth (Dorset/ Hampshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for GCSE Maths Tutor jobs in the Bournemouth (Dorset/ Hampshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in BH postcode
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Barney Maunder-Taylor||Bournemouth, BH8|
|Rosalind Martin||Bournemouth, BH9|
|Francis Isaac M.Sc.||Wimborne, BH21|
|Mrs Janet House||Corfe Mullen, BH21|
|Phillip Cuckston||Poole, Wimborne, B, BH21|
Tutors travelling to BH
|Mark Gardner||Lymington, Hants, SO41|
|Darren Sargent||Salisbury, Wilts, SP2|
|Alec Cryer||Shaftesbury, SP3|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Greg Staw||East Dulwich, SE24|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Brian Cole||Dudley West Mids, DY6|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Tara Kumar||Rayleigh, SS6|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Wenn Humphreys||Manchester, M15|
|Jacek Kaleta||Hendon, NW4|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Colin Beveridge||Weymouth, DT4|
|Sazan Meran||Birmingham, B74|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Jeff Burrell||South Godstone, RH9|
|Abdullah||North West London, NW10|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Alfred Emery||Brighton, BN41|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Thomas Wigley||Tottenham, London, N17|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Simon Wang||London, E3|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Chris Charles||Bristol, BS1|
|Dr Steven Naylor||Stockport Cheshire, SK12|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Brian D Roberts||Brighton, BN1|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|J Little||Sydenham, SE26|
|Thomas Yarrow||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham, KT11|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Martin Richards||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Nick Collier||Andover, Hampshire, SP11|
|Christopher Poffley||Felixstowe, IP11|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Brighton & Hove, BN2|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Andrew Corbin||Durham, DH1|
|Lawrence Ball||North London, N10|
|Clem||Palmers Green, N13|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Olivia Grigg||London, SS6|
|Dr Paul Kilkenny||Bromley, BR1|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Mark H||South Shropshire, SY8|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Chris Williams||Tameside, OL5|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Hounslow, TW4|
|Sahir Zubair||Uxbridge, UB10|
|Andrew Gibson||Nottingham, NG3|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Shuchita||Ilford, Essex, IG2|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Peter Nicholson||Huddersfield, HD9|
|David Allerton||Lewisham, SE4|
|Cathy Bear||London, SW1|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Ken Wilkinson||Bristol, BS9|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Camilo Tirado||North London, E8|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|S. Barton-King||London, N4|
|Karolina Szymon||Hackney, E8|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Mr. David Poupart||Milton Keynes, MK12|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Janet C||South East London, SE16|
|Estelle Makin||Beeston/ Nottingham, NG9|
|Darren Sargent||Salisbury, Wilts, SP2|
|Sam Jenkins||Ladywell SE London, SE13|
|Sarah Miller||London, SE19|
|Dr. Gerard||Warwickshire, CV34|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Maurice Thompson||Reepham, NR10|
|Sum K||Reading Wokingham, RG41|
|Debbie Quinn||Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Kenny Olowu||Lewisham, SE13|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Lena Panayi||London, NW3|
|Jessi Mackrell||Battersea, SW11|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|AJ Surrey||Sutton, SM1|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Mr Rugless||Bromley, BR2|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Jim Pearce||Plymouth, PL5|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||London, SW11|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Deepa Bhatnagar||Pinner, HA5|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Dom Preston||London, N1|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Matthew Hammond||Exeter, EX2|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Helen Wallace||London, SW7|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Asma Hassan||Shepherds Bush, W12|
|Luke Dixon||St Albans, AL1|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Learn Smart Online||Stevenage, SG1|
|Ellie Dennis||Solihull, B93|
|MEMOONA (MSc)||WEMBLEY PARK, NW9|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Radcliffe, M26|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley, HA9|
|Josh Keeler||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Maths
- Personal Message
- I am a qualified and experienced teacher and tutor of maths and physics at GCSE & AS/A2 level. In addition to my private tutees I also tutor in state maintained schools. I have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Mathematics and Physics
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc Maths/Physics, MSc Physics, PgDip Electronics, MBA. In my spare time I pursue a PhD by research within the Earth Sciences Group at Southampton University.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have experience in teaching mathematics and physics at GCSE and A level in both state schools and the private sector. I have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and have experience of tutoring small groups of selected students within the state-maintained system.
- How much do you charge?
- £30/hr for GCSE £34/hr for AS/A2 level
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach at the student's home if the tutee is located in Bournemouth, Poole or nearby. I can also teach in Bournemouth Public Library and over the internet with an interactive whiteboard and Skype.
- When are you available?
- I tutor 9.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday and also tutor some students at weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I tutor roughly equal numbers of tutees in Mathematics and Physics and for some tutees both these subjects. I also tutor for Grammar school entrance.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for A level and GCSE maths and physics exams. I also prepare tutees for 11+ and similar tests/exams. I have also prepared students for exams in electronics at A level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an Enhanced CRB
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I offer online tutoring using Skype and a web based shared whiteboard.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- My teacher training (PGCE) was undertaken at Nottingham University and in a neighbouring state school. I was offered positions in both the maths and physics departments of this school at the conclusion of my teaching practice.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Requests from tutees/parents include: * Exam technique * Revision support * Assessments * Homework/Prep * Past Papers practice.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Whilst I can offer a formal structured programme of tutorials I also recognise that tutees often want a more flexible approach - perhaps wanting to cover particular topics within the syllabus that they find challenging as and when they arise in their school/college work. Whatever the circumstances, my aim is always to respond to the individual needs of my tutees. As an experienced classroom teacher I know that this is not always possible in a busy and large classroom setting but in the context of one-to-one tuition it is a major advantage and one that can make private tuition a very productive and stimulating experience for the tutee.
Send a message to Peter Swain
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more