Find UK Tuition
GCSE Music Tutors / GCSE Music Tuition in Uxbridge
Read more about GCSE Music
Compare GCSE Music Tutors in Uxbridge (Hillingdon/ Middlesex) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider GCSE Music Tuition from tutors who can travel to Uxbridge (Hillingdon/ Middlesex) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for GCSE Music Tutor jobs in the Uxbridge (Hillingdon/ Middlesex) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in UB postcode
|Derek Holland||Hayes, UB4|
Tutors travelling to UB
|Christopher Jacklin||Shepherd's Bush, W3|
|Hannah Parry-Ridout||West London, W3|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Rhea Ranjan||London, WC1|
|Max Bronstein||Watford, WD17|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Juan Rezzuto||West Kensington, W14|
|Anthony Friend||London, SW2|
|nathanbritton||Greater London, KT8|
|Tim Doyle||London, N15|
|Faith Taylor||London, E5|
|Harry de Moraville||Bristol, BS6|
|Edward Farmer||Central London, SE13|
|Alistair Campbell||Manchester, M43|
|Mr Daniel Short MMus RAM||London, SE1|
|Rhea Ranjan||London, WC1|
|Richard Colquhoun||Bristol, BS6|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Will Buchanan||Tonbridge, TN12|
|Mari Carmen||Bristol, BS6|
|Noemi Nuti||London, SE10|
|Chris Schlechte-Bond||West London, W3|
|Aston Wilson||Lewisham, London, SE13|
|Aizhana Nurkenova||London, NW6|
|Dr Geoffrey Govier||South Kensington, SW7|
|Bekki Gocher||Manchester, M3|
|Ed Whitehead||London, N7|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|James Henshaw||Stratford, E15|
|Marta Bochenek||london, E7|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Toby Hunt||Greenwich, SE7|
|Samuel Bordoli||London, SE26|
|Adam Davies||Manchester, M15|
|Aimée de Gruchy-Lambert||London, SM2|
|Alistair Bankier||London, W9|
|Teodor Radu||City of London, EC2|
|Angelika Stangl||Amersham, HP7|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|John Cervantes||Dulwich, London, SE21|
|Katarina Đorđević||Harrow, Middlesex, HA3|
|Liam H||Stockbridge, Hants, SO20|
|Hannah Northedge - VoiceCity||London, SE27|
|Helen Littlewood||Broadstairs, CT10|
|Mark Harrison||Manchester, BL4|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Tom Harrison||London, SW8|
|Stamatia Statherou||Canterbury, Kent, CT2|
|Philippa Rumsey||Enfield, EN3|
|Yiannis Christophides||Barnet, EN4|
|Freya Jacklin||LONDON, SE15|
|Susanna Klayman||Edinburgh, EH9|
|Firat Altay||London, N4|
|Julia Paskova||London, SW7|
|Gareth Pr||South Midlands/ SE, HP19|
|Steven Llewellyn, Guitar tutor||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Aaron Monteverde||Epsom/FrimleyGreen, GU16|
|Daniel Joy||Ware, Herts, SG12|
|Stewart Wilson||Glasgow, G31|
|Lois Au||Putney, SW15|
|Joseph Harris||Henley-on-Thames, RG10|
|Imogen Clarke||York, YO10|
|Michelle C Gibson||Wolverhampton, WV6|
|Stephen Pedder||Crouch End, N8|
|Neil Doherty||Southampton, Hants, SO15|
|Sylvia Yee, Piano Tutor||East London, E2|
|Marie Schreer||London Manor House, N4|
|Ed Roberts||Leeds, LS7|
|RLM Singing Lessons||Cardiff, CF14|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Anne Marie Christensen||North West London, NW5|
|Theodora Stamoulaki||South West London, KT6|
|Alex Paxton||London, NW2|
|Lottie Greenhow||Bedford, MK40|
|Sara Woo-Sam BMus(Hons)||Cambridge, CB1|
|Dan Joseph||Teddington, TW11|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Music
- Personal Message
- Personal tuition is always geared fully to the individual to suit their needs.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Piano, Brass, Theory and general Musicianship. I also teach English, History and Music to GCSE level. I teach all academic subjest up to Key Stage Two level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BA Honours degree in English and Music and an ARCM diploma in Brass teaching. I have qualified teacher status (secondary qualified but with over 20 years primary experience). I am now however self-employed and concentrate on private tutoring and freelance musical work.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have thirty years experience of teaching Music and over 20 years experience of primary teaching. I have much experience of preparing students for SATs and Music Theory examinations.
- How much do you charge?
- On average I charge £30 per hour. I am prepared to teach some subjects, especially Music lessons on a half hourly basis. I do not charge extra for travel and am prepared to negotiate fees according to individual circumstances and the level and nature of the tuition required.
- Where do you teach?
- I prefer to teach students in their own homes. I am based in Hayes so can easily travel to Uxbridge, Harrow, Northolt, Ealing or South Buckinghamshire.
- When are you available?
- I am prepared to teach in the school holidays, at weekends and after school. I am prepared to teach at other times if students are available.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages including adults. I teach brass, piano and theory from beginner to Grade 8. I teach all academic subjects to Key stage Two level, and teach Music, History and English to GCSE and A level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for examinations, recitals and performance of all kinds. I also undertake accompanying work at all levels from grade exams to professional recital work
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an Enhanced CRB disclosure
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I would not be interested in tutoring online.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- National Union of Teachers.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of London and University of London Institute of Education.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have a student who has won a scholarship to Cheethams in Manchester and who is in the National Youth Wind Orchestra of Great Britain. I have another who is currently in the National Youth Brass Band of Great Britain
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am an enthusiastic teacher and I am very experienced. I tailor my approach carefully to suit the individual and do not teach any two students in the same way. I expect the very best from all of my students but recognise that we all learn at different rates and am patient with those who find learning difficult.
Send a message to Derek Holland
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more