Find UK Tuition
GCSE Physics Tutors / GCSE Physics Tuition in Newcastle upon Tyne
Read more about GCSE Physics
Compare GCSE Physics Tutors in Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider GCSE Physics Tuition from tutors who can travel to Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for GCSE Physics Tutor jobs in the Newcastle upon Tyne (Northumberland/ County Durham/ Tyne & Wear) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in NE postcode
|Dr Scott J Staniforth||Wallsend, NE28|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|First College UK||UK, NP20|
Tutors travelling to NE
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Dr Alan Gray||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Kenny Olowu||Lewisham, SE13|
|Heather Bain||Orpington, BR6|
|Ken Wilkinson||Bristol, BS9|
|B Hellen||Clacton on Sea, CO15|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Dr James Deeny||Bermondsey, London, SE8|
|Wenn Humphreys||Manchester, M15|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Rich Thompson||Dorking, RH4|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Kamal||Harrow, Wembley, HA9|
|Gillian Nightingale||Loughborough, LE12|
|Patrick Jemmer||Swansea, SA2|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Chris Williams||Tameside, OL5|
|Bob Carroll||Bristol, BS15|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Hussain Ali||London, SW7|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Josh Telford||London, SE24|
|Mike George||Hertford, SG13|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Becky||Exeter, Devon, EX2|
|Sazan Meran||London, NW6|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Yau Kin Hoe||Paddington, W2|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Chris Charles||Bristol, BS1|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
|Rebecca Bates||Oxford, OX2|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Bea Tamizi||Letchworth, SG6|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|S. Barton-King||London, N4|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Learn Smart Online||Stevenage, SG1|
|Jim Pearce||Plymouth, PL5|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Linda Powell||Colchester, CO3|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Arnold Mtopo BSc||Stockton-on-Tees, TS23|
|William Purchase||Petersfield, GU33|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Jessi Mackrell||Battersea, SW11|
|Helen Wallace||London, SW7|
|Gareth Pr||South Midlands/ SE, HP19|
|Michael M.||Twickenham, R'mond, TW2|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Steve Brooks||Rhondda, CF41|
|C Sibley||Colchester, CO2|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
|Teresa Chilton||Worcester, WR4|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Katrina Thomson||Currently moving, EN8|
|D & A Tuition||Woodford, IG8|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE5|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|zahir||South Kensington, SW7|
|Thomas Wigley||Tottenham, London, N17|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|Deep Lidder||London, EC1|
|Bella Rocca||Ealing, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Physics
- Personal Message
- Hey! I am a Newcastle University PhD graduate offering private tuition to all ages and abilities. At a tutor, I offer a friendly and supportive style of teaching.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am primarily a biological sciences tutor, but can also offer support in chemistry, physics or general/combined science up to GCSE level. I can also offer support in biology and biomedical sciences at degree level. However, based upon the this broad subject area, I will always check which material you need support with beforehand, to ensure I feel confident to offer you the right level of help. If I cannot help, I do my best to redirect you to someone who can help :-)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a BSc in Biomedical Sciences, a MRes in Medical & Molecular Bioscience (specialising in Immunobiology), and PhD in Biomedical Sciences.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been tutoring for the past 2 years, and have workied with a selection of students, from GCSE to degree level. I took a break from tutoring last year while I focused on completing my PhD, but have now returned. I have also worked within a University environment, leading seminars and laboratory practicals on the Biomedical Sciences degree. I am well acquainted with the national curriculum for each subject that I offer tuition in, to ensure each student is receiving tuition at as appropriate for the subject and level they are at.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25 per hour. I am happy to offer tuition to groups of up to 3 students. Under these circumstances, the first student will pay £25 per hour, and each additional student will be charged a further £10 per hour. For example, for a group of 3 students for a 2 hour session, it will cost (£25+£10+£10) x2 = £90 I will accept cash, cheques or bank transfers as payment for sessions.
- Where do you teach?
- I can come to your home, or we can arrange to meet at a suitable location where we can work comfortably (e.g. library, school,college, university, cafe, student union etc). Please note, I also work with members of the public within a local health service, so I am required to have a full CRB disclosure. I am current in the process of getting my latest CRB check.
- When are you available?
- Everyday 8am-9pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Covering Key Stage 1-3, GSCE, AS/A2, adult learning and undergraduate degree level support.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, in progress
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently working with an undergraduate biomedical science student, and about to begin work with a GCSE Science and an A level Biology student.
Send a message to Dr Scott J Staniforth
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more