Find UK Tuition
GCSE Physics Tutors / GCSE Physics Tuition in Shrewsbury
Read more about GCSE Physics
Compare GCSE Physics Tutors in Shrewsbury (Shropshire/ Montgomeryshire/ Ceredigion) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider GCSE Physics Tuition from tutors who can travel to Shrewsbury (Shropshire/ Montgomeryshire/ Ceredigion) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for GCSE Physics Tutor jobs in the Shrewsbury (Shropshire/ Montgomeryshire/ Ceredigion) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in SY postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Tutors travelling to SY
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Daniel Hill||Wandsworth, London, SW17|
|Bella Rocca||Ealing, W5|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Bea Tamizi||Letchworth, SG6|
|Dr Zac||London, SW18|
|Lottie Greenhow||Bedford, MK40|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley, HA9|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Heather Bain||Orpington, BR6|
|Raj Jain||Harrow, HA8|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley, HA0|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|Michael M.||Twickenham /R'mond, TW2|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Chiswick, W4|
|Sazan Meran||Birmingham, B74|
|Soheb Alam||Enfield, EN3|
|Paul Bains||Ealing, UB10|
|Jessi Mackrell||Battersea, SW11|
|Helen Wallace||London, SW7|
|Learn Smart Online||Stevenage, SG1|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Rebecca Bates||Oxford, OX2|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Wenn Humphreys||Manchester, M15|
|C Sibley||Colchester, CO2|
|A John Clare||Kingston on Thames, KT4|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Greater London, IG8|
|Peter Swain||Bournemouth, BH2|
|Simon Berrie||London, W2|
|S. Barton-King||London, N4|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Peter Adey||Manchester, M28|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Alan Evans||Brentwood, CM14|
|Cherif Makhlaf||North East London, E17|
|Andrew Gibson||Nottingham, NG3|
|Madeline Cranfield||Epsom, KT20|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
|Kenny Olowu||Lewisham, SE13|
|Surefire Dan||Stanmore, NW11|
|Josh Telford||London, SE24|
|Linda Powell||Colchester, CO3|
|Dr Freeman||Edinburgh, EH7|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Cathy Bear||London, SW1|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Mike Brown||Essex and London, SS7|
|Dr James Deeny||Bermondsey, London, SE8|
|Graham Richardson||South East London, DA14|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
|Adam Kazmi||Central London, W1|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Josh Keeler||Dulwich, London, SE24|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|D & A Tuition||Chingford, E4|
|Gareth Pr||South Midlands/ SE, HP19|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, Hants, PO10|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Kingston, KT7|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Mike George||Hertford, SG13|
|Bob Carroll||Bristol, BS15|
|Kas Silas||London, NW5|
|Francis Norman||Plymouth, Devon, PL7|
|Chris Williams||Tameside, OL5|
|Sunder Annamraju||Cobham, Surrey, KT11|
|Thomas Wigley||Tottenham, London, N17|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Cambridge, CB2|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Dr Alan Gray||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Ken Wilkinson||Bristol, BS9|
|Rich Thompson||Dorking, RH4|
|Elanor Bennett||Surbiton, KT5|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Oxfordshire, OX12|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Dr Paul Kilkenny||Bromley, BR1|
|Greg Staw||East Dulwich, SE24|
|Anmol Patel||London, SW7|
|Jay||Radlett, WD AREAS, WD7|
|Ananthi||East London, E6|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Deep Lidder||London, W8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Physics
- Personal Message
- Revolutionary, innovative, fun, highly effective & affordable. I believe every student deserves every opportunity to learn, progress & achieve their full potential without any restrictions/limits.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all the subjects at all the stages/levels I have indicated above,
as well as related subjects/courses
-including the ones on the following list:
Early Years(0-5years/Pre-school) Education;
13+ exam (Common Entrance);
Key Stage 1, 2 & 3 subjects: English, French, Geography, Maths, Science, German, History, Italian, Spanish;
GCSE subjects: Applied Science, Biology, Chemistry, Astronomy, Citizenship, Health and Social Care, English, French, Geography, Geology, Maths, Physics, Religious Studies, Science, Statistics;
A-Level subjects: Applied Science, Biology, Chemistry, Human Biology, Maths, Statistics.
For Scottish Primary(1-3 & 4-7)/Secondary(1-2) subjects: Key Stage 1, 2 & 3 subjects(stated earlier on this list);
For IGCSE subjects, International Baccalaureate subjects, & Scottish Standards subjects: See GCSE subjects(stated earlier on this list);
For Scottish Highers subjects: See A-Level subjects(stated earlier on this list);
University Entrance Coaching;
Essay Writing, Proofreading;
Languages: French, Bengali, Urdu, Business English, English as a Foreign Language (EFL);
Professional & Others: Adult Literacy/ Numeracy, Computing and IT skills, CV Writing, Interview Skills, Handwriting, Job Applications, Reading, etc.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a pharmacy graduate. My other qualifications are as follows:- Three A-levels: Chemistry (grade B), Biology (grade B), Mathematics-Pure & Applied (grade C); Seven GCSE passes (grades A-C): Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, French, and Bengali. Apart from my formal qualifications which I just stated in the previous paragraph, I am considered to possess an excellent general knowledge in numerous and diverse range of subject areas, which I have not studied at all/much at all, as part of my formal education (at school, college and university). These are exemplified by current affairs, different religions, different cultures, different countries/regions of the world, linguistics, etymology, anthropology, history, sociology, psychology (including popular psychology), law, economics, etc, etc. At times graduates in such subjects are amazed by my knowledge in their degree subjects. However, I do not tutor in these self-studied subjects, as my knowlegde is not formally certified in these disciplines. My self-study in these diverse areas was(and still is!) purely for pleasure/interest, and not out of any obvious necessity such as to pass exams. However, this endeavour has not only complimented my approach to my own formal learning when I was a student, but I have also been able to translate it into benefiting my students. Many of them have improved their approach to studying, and their passion as well as their commitment to their studies has greatly magnified. Hence, many have achieved fantastic results, which they and their school teachers did not think possible.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been involved privately tutoring students of various ages for over 11 years. This includes pre-school, primary, and secondary school children (all three groups in presence of their parents/guardians), mature (adult) students.
- How much do you charge?
- For one to one tuition (that's me tutoring one student at a time for a minimum of 1 hour), I charge a flat rate fee of only £15 an hour (whether online/face to face in my home), in all subjects at all levels/stages (except for A-levels/AS-levels) that I have stated above. For tuition for a class (that's me tutoring a minimum of 3 students, for a minimum of 2 hours), I charge a flat rate fee of only £5 an hour for each student (whether online/face to face in my home), in all subjects at all levels/stages (except for A-levels/AS-levels) that I have stated above. For A-levels/AS-levels, my one to one tuition fee is just £20 an hour (for online/face to face in my home), whereas my class tuition fee is £5 an hour for each student (with a minimum of 4 students, for a minimum of 2 hours) (whether online/face to face in my home). If I am to travel to the home of student(s) or elsewhere outside my home, an additional fee of £5 will be charged to cover both the travel and the additional effort to get to the student's home/anywhere else outside my home. This fee is the same whether it is a 1 hour session or a session of more than 1 hour (with no upper time limit). NB: this travel fee may sometimes be overlooked.
- Where do you teach?
- I am available to teach students online, as well as face to face in my home or the students home/any other place (outside my home) such as the local library etc.
- When are you available?
- I am available 7 days a week (Mon-Sun), each day from 10am-10pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am happy to teach students of all ages, as well as at the levels I have indicated above.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Have confidence, work hard, and do your best in your studies, and your future should be bright. I wish you all the luck in the world. Finally if you need my help in doing all this, I am here to help you! Let me be your friend indeed!
Send a message to MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more