Find UK Tuition
German Tutors / German Lessons in Newport
Read more about German
Compare German Tutors in Newport (Monmouthshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider German Lessons from tutors who can travel to Newport (Monmouthshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for German Tutor jobs in the Newport (Monmouthshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in NP postcode
|Howard Stephens||Cardiff, NP26|
Tutors travelling to NP
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Katy Garden||Bristol, BS8|
|Tinkl Tuition||Surbiton, KT6|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Birgit Piegeler-Hughes||Taunton, TA1|
|Daniel Martin||London, SW18|
|Ina Brachmann MA||Birmingham, B15|
|Kathy Pike||Salisbury, SP1|
|Monika Baumann||Oxford, OX3|
|AngelaB||Warlingham, Surrey, CR6|
|Helen White (Kaut)||Cardiff, CF14|
|Claudia Norz||Rotherhithe, Southwark, SE16|
|Inga Lincke||Sevenoaks, TN15|
|Lukas Kargl||Twickenham, TW1|
|Esther Thomas||Exeter, EX1|
|Susanne Bourgi||Kingston, KT2|
|Reet Järvik (Mrs)||Nottingham, NG10|
|Andrew Cremer||Barking, Essex, IG11|
|Jane C Gibb||Aberdeen, AB15|
|Dr. Gaby Henze||Woodford Green, IG8|
|Dr. Anne Raabe||Brighton, BN1|
|Greg Staw||East Dulwich, SE24|
|Rachael McCorriston||South East London, SE19|
|Kenneth Gibson||Cheltenham, GL50|
|Teresa Kennedy-Jones||North London, NW1|
|Zinajda Kodrič||Clapham, SW4|
|Mary Hill||Bedford, CB1|
|Benjamin Maeurer||London, TW10|
|Marie Schreer||London Manor House, N4|
|Sebastian Greve||Oxford, OX1|
|Diana P||Manchester, M33|
|Carole Palfreman||Heywood, Bury, OL10|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|A Bell||Teddington, London, TW11|
|Chris Heaven||Exeter, EX4|
|Loren Reeve||Ludlow, SY7|
|Stephen F. Smith||Poole, BH21|
|Isabella Nicholls||Guildford, GU21|
|Trixi Field||Ellesmere, SY12|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Sheffield, S11|
|Monika Key||Kingston upon Thames, KT2|
|Tom Adams||Exeter, EX2|
|Alison Sesi||Luton, LU1|
|Johannes Kramer||London, SW13|
|Julia Underwood||Milton Keynes, MK4|
|Nora||Greenwich, London, SE10|
|Aly||Central London, SW7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for German
- Personal Message
- I have been teaching French and German for twelve years with some excellent results at GCSE and A Level . I have also been teaching English for over seven years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- French and German are the two subjects which I teach to all levels. I also teach English, Italian to Beginner's level and English as a Foreign Language to all levels.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a B.A (Hons) degree in French from the University of Reading and have spent a year abroad at Grenoble University. I also studied for a TEFL qualification at Swansea University.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught French and German in a secondary school and have been running my own business teaching French and German to all levels for the past 12 years. I also work as a Translator.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge a flat rate of £15 for all levels and charge a minimal charge for travel to a client's home. I charge £12 for EFL and Italian tuition as well as a minimal charge to cover travel expenses.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home and also in clients homes. I travel to Abergavenny, Cardiff, Chepstow, Newport,Gloucester, Lydney and Monmouth and to all locations within a 40 mile radius of Caldicot.
- When are you available?
- I am available where and whenever required.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and all levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I do have an up-to-date CRB disclosure certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have a skype connection for online tutoring.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Reading University Grenoble University Swansea University
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I teach across a wide range of abilities.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I always put my students at their ease as this is the best way to achieve the best results.
Send a message to Howard Stephens
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more