Find UK Tuition
Handwriting Tutors / Handwriting Lessons in Swindon
Read more about Handwriting
Compare Handwriting Tutors in Swindon (Wiltshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Handwriting Lessons from tutors who can travel to Swindon (Wiltshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Handwriting Tutor jobs in the Swindon (Wiltshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in SN postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Tutors travelling to SN
|Mark Gardner||Lymington, Hants, SO41|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Natalie Jeffers||Brighton, BN1|
|Dorothy Greenald||Durham, TS29|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Handwriting
- Personal Message
- I am a fully qualified Specialist Assessor for Dyslexia or Dyspraxia / DCD). I come to your home.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I can assess all ages in the comfort and convenience of your home. Sorry, I have no more space for regular tuition at the moment.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a fully qualified Specialist Assessor for SpLD including Dyslexia and Dyspraxia:
Post Graduate Diploma in Specific Learning Difficulties (PG Dip), Associate Member of British Dyslexia Association (AMBDA), Member of Professional Association of Teachers of Students with Specific Learning Difficulties (PATOSS).
I am a fully qualified teacher: Certificate of Education.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 30 years of teaching experience including 12 years teaching students with SpLDs such as Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Autism etc. I have taught all ages from 7 to 65. I have 30 years' experience teaching Maths.
- How much do you charge?
- Specialist Diagnostic Assessment for possible Dyslexia or Dyspraxia: £350. Top-up Assessment for Exam Access Arrangements: £200.
Dyslexia Support or A level Maths tutoring £30 /hour. GCSE Maths £25 / hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I Assess for Dyslexia and Dyspraxia/DCD in students' homes in Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Dorset, Berkshire and Wiltshire, although I may travel further occasionally. I teach at my or students' homes in the New Forest only.
- When are you available?
- Assessments can be fitted in at a time that is convenient to you, including some weekdays, weekends and school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Sorry, I have no more space for regular tuition.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a recent DBS certificate.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- British Dyslexia Association, PATOSS.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I undertook my teacher training at what is now Nottingham Trent University. I gained my Specialist Assessor qualifications through the University of Southampton and the British Dyslexia Association.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have 4 students studying GCSE Maths, 1 A level Maths and 1 Dyslexia support.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you believe in yourself and work hard you can achieve your goals!
Send a message to Mark Gardner
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more