Find UK Tuition
Indian Classical Music Teachers / Indian Classical Music Lessons in North West London
Read more about Indian Classical Music
Compare Indian Classical Music Teachers in North West London (Barnet/ Brent/ Camden) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Indian Classical Music Lessons from tutors who can travel to North West London (Barnet/ Brent/ Camden) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Indian Classical Music Teacher jobs in the North West London (Barnet/ Brent/ Camden) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in NW postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Prithpal Sirjeet||EAST LONDON, UK, E12|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Indian Classical Music
- Personal Message
- Young professional contemporary and Gypsy jazz guitarist available to teach.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I can teach contemporary jazz guitar as well as Gypsy (or "Manouche") jazz guitar, jazz theory and composition. I can also give lessons in Indian Classical Singing, which I have been learning for the past years and studied at University, and I can give private tuition in French, which I have done ever since I moved to London in 2005
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Perfomance Masters Mmus in Indian Classical Music, and have studied both classical music and jazz at the conservatoire in Nantes, France. I have also been studying Gypsy jazz guitar with the legendary manouche maestro Tcha Limberger both in London and Brussels.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been playing and performing in London and abroad for some years as part of various projects, mostly revolving around jazz (both with original contemporary composition and traditional Gypsy jazz) and experimental genre crossing pop music. I have played regularly in London venues such as The Royal Festival Hall, the Vortex Jazz Club, Queen Elizabeth Hall, The Forge, live on radio BBC6 music and Resonance FM, as well as abroad, such as at the opening of MAS Museum in Antwerp or the Jazz festival Les rendez-vous de L'Erdre in Nantes. I have recorded two albums, the second one is to be released imminently.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £20 for an hour, £15 for 45mins and £10 for half an hour. I am happy to set up one free trial lesson with a student, as I believe that they should be fully satisfied with their teacher. I will charge travel expenses if I am requested to travel to the students home.
- Where do you teach?
- I am located in North London but I am willing to travel to other parts the city. I can do my teaching at home or at the students home.
- When are you available?
- I am available at weekends and during the week at various times during the day and evening, which can be discussed.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am able to teach all ages and abilities.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for entrance exams at various Universities' Jazz courses.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a current up-to-date CRB
Send a message to Jean de Talhouet
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more