Find UK Tuition
Indian Classical Music Teachers / Indian Classical Music Lessons in North West London
Read more about Indian Classical Music
Compare Indian Classical Music Teachers in North West London (Barnet/ Brent/ Camden) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Indian Classical Music Lessons from tutors who can travel to North West London (Barnet/ Brent/ Camden) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Indian Classical Music Teacher jobs in the North West London (Barnet/ Brent/ Camden) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in NW postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Sorry no tutors found|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Indian Classical Music
- Personal Message
- I am a freelance teacher, musician and sound designer, with a first class BA (hons) in Music Technology.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach maths, physics and music technology. I teach many different aspects of music production, theory, performance, recording and analysis.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I graduated from the University of Huddersfield with a 1st class BA (hons) in Music Technology. I have A-levels in Maths, Physics and Music Technology, all to grade A, and an A in A/S-level Music. I have 8 A*'s, 2 A's and a B at GCSE.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching for 6 years.
- How much do you charge?
- Generally I charge £30-35 per hour. This rate will be reduced for lessons that are longer than one hour, e.g. £40-45 for 1.5-hour and £50-55 for 2-hour lessons. The exact amount depends on how far I have to travel. If students can come to me then I will charge the reduced rate. I am happy to teach groups at a reduced rate.
- Where do you teach?
- I am based in Dalston, Hackney, East London. I am happy to travel to most parts of of North & East London, and also South East London.
- When are you available?
- My timetable is quite flexible. I am happy to work evenings and weekends in addition to weekdays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- The majority of my students are between the ages of 9-18, but I also teach mature students who are working towards degrees and teaching qualifications.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, A/S-level, A-level, QTS (Qualified Teaching Status) exams, school entrance exams (verbal/non-verbal reasoning also) and SATs
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy for people to e-mail me their work for advice and feedback. Alternatively we can talk through Skype or any other means of instant messaging and I use Scribblar software to facilitate this.
Send a message to Camilo Tirado
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more