Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 1 English Tutors / Key Stage 1 English Tuition in Peterborough
Read more about Key Stage 1 English
Compare Key Stage 1 English Tutors in Peterborough (Northamptonshire/ Cambridgeshire/ Lincolnshire/ Norfolk) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 1 English Tuition from tutors who can travel to Peterborough (Northamptonshire/ Cambridgeshire/ Lincolnshire/ Norfolk) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 1 English Tutor jobs in the Peterborough (Northamptonshire/ Cambridgeshire/ Lincolnshire/ Norfolk) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in PE postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning, Peterborough||Peterborough, PE1|
Tutors travelling to PE
|Fay Page||Cambridge, CB1|
|Emily Forster||East London, E3|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Catherine Wright||London, SW16|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Tamsin Dundas||Highgate, N2|
|Alice Marshall||Wandsworth, SW17|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Seval (Miss)||Battersea, SW8|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Helen Skarpari||NEW MALDEN, KT3|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Louisa Gray||West London, TW7|
|Carla J||Dubai, fees in AED, D1|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Jill Dowling||Marlow, Bucks, SL7|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Sarah Wiesendanger||Guildford, GU12|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Nicholas Prasad||London, N8|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Gabrielle Robinson||Worthing, BN11|
|English tutor Herne Hill||London, SE24|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||Baker Street, NW1|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|James Heath||Birmingham, B1|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Mary Kidson||Ledbury, HR8|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|James Bone||Balham, SW12|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 English
- Personal Message
- Whether your child needs a bit of a boost in their schoolwork, or would love an extra challenge, Explore can create a course that is perfect for them!
- Standard Membership -
- Up to 2 tuition sessions per week.
- Mapped to the National Curriculum.
- A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs.
- Parent feedback at the end of every session.
- Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress.
- No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
- Regular specialist maths and English workshops in school holidays.
As well as the basic Numeracy and Literacy Curriculum, Explore Learning also offers specialised courses that focus on specific areas of learning.
Eleven Plus / Entrance Exam Preparation: This course runs for 9 months and is designed to support and tutor children in Year 5 preparing for the Eleven Plus exams or entrance exams.
This creative writing course focuses on helping children extend their basic literacy skills whilst drawing on their own imaginative skills to learn the principles of fiction and non-fiction writing.
Succeed in Secondary School Course:
Our Succeed in Secondary School course is designed for children in Year 6 and up and focuses on supporting children through the sometimes tricky transition between primary school and secondary school.
These courses are subject to an additional charge.
- Ages and Levels Covered
- For children of all levels and abilities, aged between 5 and 14 years.
- Opening Times
- Our centre is open 7 days a week. Members do not book sessions in advance, and can attend on any day, and at any time during our opening hours. Tuition sessions are approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes long.
Below is an example of a centre's typical opening hours:
Term Time Opening Hours
Monday 15:00 - 20:00
Tuesday 15:00 - 20:00
Wednesday 15:00 - 20:00
Thursday 15:00 - 19:00
Friday 15:00 - 20:00
Saturday 10:00 - 18:00
Sunday 10:00 - 16:00
Holiday Opening Hours
Tuesday 12:00 - 20:00
Wednesday 10:00 - 18:00
Friday 10:00 - 18:00
Saturday 10:00 - 18:00
Sunday 10:00 - 16:00
- Tuition Fees
- Please contact the Explore Learning centre for more information regarding tuition fees. If you are eligible for Childcare Vouchers, Working Tax Credit or Income Support, you may be able to save money on your Explore membership. Please speak to one of our tutors to discuss these options.
- Special Offers
- Free Trial Session
The process of getting to know your child starts from the very first time we meet you at your free trial session. This is an opportunity for us to discuss your child's requirements in depth, and for you to see the tuition centre in action.
Send a message to Explore Learning, Peterborough
It's free to contact this study centre, and you don't need to log in - read more