Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 2 English Tutors / Key Stage 2 English Tuition in Sheffield
Read more about Key Stage 2 English
Compare Key Stage 2 English Tutors in Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 2 English Tuition from tutors who can travel to Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 2 English Tutor jobs in the Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in S postcode
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Sue Poskitt||Barnsley, S Yorks, S75|
|Lynne Dilworth||Worksop, S81|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Sheffield||Sheffield, S11|
Tutors travelling to S
|Sorry no tutors found|
|English tutor Herne Hill||London, SE24|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Ruth Mitchell||Bow, East London, E3|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Alice Marshall||Wandsworth, SW17|
|Victoria Grigg||Lambeth, London, SW9|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Estelle Makin||Beeston/ Nottingham, NG9|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Jill Dowling||Marlow, Bucks, SL7|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Paul Latheron||Islington, London, N4|
|Nicholas Prasad||London, N8|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Rosemary Hector||Lancing/Worthing, BN15|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Catherine Wright||London/Brighton, SW1|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Tara Tutorials||Shirley, CR0|
|Stephen Leatherdale||Colchester, Essex, CM9|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||London, SE3|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Teresa Hoy||South Croydon, CR2|
|Ben Noakes||Brighton or London, BN7|
|Edward Mason||Guildford, GU2|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Linda de Klerk||Herne Hill, SE24|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|B sharma||Chelmsford, CM1|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Sarah Wiesendanger||Guildford, GU12|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Edmund Lovatt||Oxford, OX1|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||North London, NW1|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Philippa Briscoe||Leighton Buzzard, LU7|
|Jeff Bragg||Sutton, SM1|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Kathryn Dalton||walsall, WS3|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Helen Colley||Essex/London, E11|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, SE14|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Sarah Jayne||Leeds, LS9|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Lindsay Nova||Beeston, NG9|
|Yvonne Mason||Powys, and Online, SY15|
|Seval (Miss)||Chalfont St Giles, HP8|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Surita||Caversham, Reading, RG4|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Elmina Ferguson||North West London, NW2|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Rachel deGarnham||Putney, SW15|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Claire Price||London, SW4|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Dr Anna T||Hull, HU5|
|Nicole O'Driscoll||Newcastle-upoTyne, BS6|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Gabrielle Robinson||Worthing, BN11|
|Helen Skarpari||NEW MALDEN, KT3|
|Emily Bliss||London, N19|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Tamsin Dundas||Highgate, N2|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 English
- Personal Message
- Late August feels like Autumn without its russets and golds. Thoughts stray to windy school yards; eager student faces; freshly pressed uniforms; new marker pens; and coffee taken at a much earlier hour. The memories of Summer are bright.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- A level History,English, Theatre Studies and Politics; ESOL,IELTS,Special Needs; GCSE History, English Literature and Language; KS3/KS2 English/Maths/science; IGCSE History and English.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- C AND G 7303 PTTLS; CertTEFL; Theatre Thesis title: 'A Calling To Account - Iraq, Rail and Racism. Verbatim Theatre, the here and now';MA international relations. Dissertation title: The Ties that Bind Us. US foreign policy in central America in the 1980s; BA (with honours) Historical Studies. Dissertation title: Literature and Empire. Myth making and Imperialism; 3 A levels - Economics, History and English - and 8 O'levels including Maths and English; Various certificates in good SEN practice; Lifting and Handling. Further professional development ongoing ( RSC/SEN and Group Work Skills workshops pending ).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 2003 - present IGCSE History and English; GCSE History and English; ESOL,EFL and IELTS; A level History,Theatre Studies and Politics; KS2-3 English/Maths/Science and SEN Tutor; 2014 - present Politics Tutor Alderwasley Hall School; 2012 - present English Tutor Birkdale School; 2013 - present EFL/Numeracy Lecturer Sheffield College; 2013 Play Crucible Theatre; 2013 Play London; 2012 EFL Lecturer LTS; 2012 - present EFL Lecturer Doncaster College; 2012 ESOL Summer workshop; 2012 Play Basement York; 2012 Play Newcastle Live THEATRE; 2012 Exam invigilator Royal College of Psychiatrists; 2011 ESOL TUTOR St Mary's Community Centre Sheffield; 2009 - present York THEATRE Royal staged readings; 2009 -2011 Crucible THEATRE Drama workshops; 2011 Dearne Valley College Creative Writing Tutor; 2009 - 2010 Yemeni Community Centre Sheffield ESOL TUTOR; 2008-present SAVTE ESOL TUTOR; 2006 - 2009 The University of Sheffield PhD researcher in DRAMA Thesis title: 'A Calling To Account - Iraq, Rail and Racism. Verbatim Theatre, the here and now'; Presenting a paper on the Workers’ Theatre Movement; Submitting work on the MA THEATRE and Society;Attending seminars and lectures by visiting speakers;Conducting interviews with theatre directors and associated professionals; Royal Shakespeare Company Drama workshops; University of Sheffield Drama workshops; 2003 - 2006 Rawmarsh Community School LITERACY and NUMERACY assistant. 1997-1999 Presented talks on Musical Theatre at the West Yorkshire Playhouse and other venues. 1997-1998 LITERACY and NUMERACYassistant for swfc's after school club. Published theatre reviews. Plays performed and short listed. Performed the odd stand up comedy routine too - Ahh!
- How much do you charge?
- £17 - £27 per hour. though, to be honest, I'm pretty flexible. Prices can be negotiated on a student by student basis depending on the number of hours, location or size of class. Tea, coffee and plates of chocolate biscuits can be negotiated too...... although I've recently discovered a fondness for blueberry muffins!
- Where do you teach?
- I'm based in Sheffield but can get around if required for I'm quite the adventurous type. I've worked in Rotherham and presently take a class in Thurnscoe - now there's a brave lad for you. Hey, I'm that courageous I've even had a night out in Don Vegas. But seriously.... have bus timetable can travel. South Yorkshire and beyond considered ( golden beaches preferred ).
- When are you available?
- Again, I'm pretty flexible and will consider any offer on a case by case basis. Weekends are not out of the question either but beware I'm a Wednesdayite so home games are sacrosanct.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- ESOL Entry Level 1/2/3 and over; A level History/Theatre Studies/Politics/English; SEN literacy/numeracy; KS2/KS3 English/Maths/science; Adult learning; IELTS; GCSE History and English; IGCSE History and English.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- A level History, Politics, English literature and language and Theatre Studies /ESOL/AQA/Edexcel/GCSE/Trinity/IELTS.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- DBS. Enhanced. Issued March 2013.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- A Wednesday season ticket holder. Opps, you said professional didn't you?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Both Sheffield Universities and more recently Sheffield College with occasional sorties to Spain to make the odd theatre prop or two - my paper mache cows were something to behold! I once could say all that in Spanish. And who could ever forget the Clowning and Circus workshops? Yes, I was the child who ran away with the circus.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Russians, Chinese, English and Poles in subjects most varied; IGCSE History/English; Conversational English; GCSE History; A level History; A level Politics; GCSE English; Y2/Y3/Y4/Y7/ English and Maths; adult learners in Maths/Functional Skills; and a couple of youngsters on the Autistic spectrum. Young, old, grown up or growing up they're all a delight to work with.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Hi, my name's Pete and if you like what you've read so far, give me a call. If you still like me after that we'll arrange a meeting - I'm perfectly house trained - mash a brew and start a lesson or two. All the best, Pete.
Send a message to Pete Goodland
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more