Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 2 English Tutors / Key Stage 2 English Tuition in Sheffield
Read more about Key Stage 2 English
Compare Key Stage 2 English Tutors in Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 2 English Tuition from tutors who can travel to Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 2 English Tutor jobs in the Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in S postcode
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Sue Poskitt||Barnsley, S Yorks, S75|
|Lynne Dilworth||Worksop, S81|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Sheffield||Sheffield, S11|
Tutors travelling to S
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Hannah Knight||London, N4|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Catherine Wright||Brighton, BN1|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Lindsay Nova||Beeston, NG9|
|Emily Bliss||London, N19|
|Tamsin Dundas||Highgate, N2|
|Ruth Mitchell||Bow, East London, E3|
|Victoria Grigg||Lambeth, London, SW9|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Teresa Hoy||South Croydon, CR2|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Robert Kiely||Leyton, London, E10|
|Gabrielle Robinson||Worthing, BN11|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Sofia Ruge||London, SE22|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Ben Noakes||Brighton or London, BN7|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Stephen Leatherdale||Colchester, Essex, CM9|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Philippa Briscoe||Biggleswade, SG18|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Max Churcher||London, N11|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||London, SE3|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|Jeff Bragg||Sutton, SM1|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Anthony B||Ruislip, HA4|
|Pauline Midwinter||Barsham, NR34|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Elmina Ferguson||North West London, NW2|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Edmund Lovatt||Oxford, OX1|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Dr Anna Watson||Hull, HU5|
|Linda de Klerk||Herne Hill, SE24|
|Helen Skarpari||Blackheath, SE3|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Paul Latheron||Islington, London, N4|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|English tutor Herne Hill||London, SE24|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||Central London, NW1|
|Liliane||North London, N11|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kathryn Dalton||walsall, WS3|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Alice Marshall||Wandsworth, SW17|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Surita||Caversham, Reading, RG4|
|Sarah Wiesendanger||Guildford, GU12|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Hannah Moss||Crouch End, N8|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Claire Price||London, N1|
|Helen Colley||Essex/London, E11|
|Rosemary Hector||Lancing/Worthing, BN15|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Nicholas Prasad||London, N8|
|Yvonne Mason||Powys, and Online, SY15|
|Nicole O'Driscoll||Newcastle Tyne, NE7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 English
- Personal Message
- Everyone learns at their own pace. I aim to evaluate each learner and tailor my support to produce the highest results possible, to help those at risk of dyslexia catch up, or even get ahead.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Literacy (KS 1&2)
Multisensory Structured Literacy Intervention & Synthetic Phonics
Study Skills (up to Key Stage 5)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a primary trained, experienced dyslexia specialist teacher/ assessor. I have a BA (Hons) degree in English & Biblical Studies and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (Primary). I also have a Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma In Teaching & Assessing Students with Specific Learning Difficulties/ Dyslexia, AMBDA status and a current Assessment Practising Certificate issued by PATOSS. I also have a Level 2 Diploma in Adult Literacy Support (City & Guilds)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I taught in mainstream Primary Schools for 11 years delivering the National Curriculum and Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and have lots of experience in teaching reading, writing and spelling using structured literacy intervention programmes. I have supported adults with learning difficulties and disabilities as a volunteer Adult Literacy Supporter in Adult Education and I worked in Further Education for 5 years as an Additional Learning Support Instructor; in this role, I was responsible for screening and assessing students at risk of Specific Learning Difficulties/ Dyslexia for access arrangements in public exams, and for planning and delivering additional learning support on a 1 to 1/ small group basis and for coordinating support to those identified at risk of Dyslexia/ SpLD.
- How much do you charge?
- £25 per hour for 1 to 1 tuition (plus small charge for travel outside my local area).
Group rates available upon request.
- Where do you teach?
- I now work as a freelance Dyslexia tutor/ assessor in schools and colleges in South Yorkshire and North Nottinghamshire, and I tutor and assess students privately in their own homes, although I am happy for students to come to my home for tuition or assessment, and will consider other suitable venues on request e.g. public library, local school or college (subject to suitability & proper permissions).
Areas covered in South Yorkshire and North Nottinghamshire: Doncaster, Rotherham, Retford, Worksop, Barnsley, Bawtry, Wickersley and Dinnington.
- When are you available?
- I am available for tuition and assessment Monday to Friday (9am to 7pm) including school holidays but can offer appointments outside these hours subject to negotiation.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I offer individualised, structured literacy intervention and tuition to children up to Key Stage 3 and Study Skills tuition to students up to Key Stage 5.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Not applicable.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a current DBS/ CRB certificate.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of the Professional Association of Teachers of Students with Specific Learning Difficulties (PATOSS) and am listed in the Tutor/Assessor Index on the PATOSS website.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I gained my teaching qualifications at Anglia Polytechnic University and the University of Leicester.
Send a message to Lynne Dilworth
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more