Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 2 English Tutors / Key Stage 2 English Tuition in Sheffield
Read more about Key Stage 2 English
Compare Key Stage 2 English Tutors in Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 2 English Tuition from tutors who can travel to Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 2 English Tutor jobs in the Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in S postcode
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Sue Poskitt||Barnsley, S Yorks, S75|
|Lynne Dilworth||Worksop, S81|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Sheffield||Sheffield, S11|
Tutors travelling to S
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Seval (Miss)||Chalfont St Giles, HP8|
|Claire Price||London, N1|
|Jill Dowling||Marlow, Bucks, SL7|
|Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Victoria Grigg||Lambeth, London, SW9|
|Ruth Mitchell||Bow, East London, E3|
|Dr Anna T||Hull, HU5|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Stephen Leatherdale||Colchester, Essex, CM9|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Alice Marshall||Wandsworth, SW17|
|Emily Bliss||London, N19|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||North London, NW1|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Helen Skarpari||MANOR HOUSE, N4|
|Coriden Francis||Ealing, W13|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Elmina Ferguson||North West London, NW2|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Lindsay Nova||Beeston, NG9|
|Paul Latheron||Islington, London, N4|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Edmund Lovatt||Oxford, OX1|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Liliane||North London, N11|
|Edward Mason||Guildford, GU2|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Philippa Briscoe||Leighton Buzzard, LU7|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Gabrielle Robinson||Worthing, BN11|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Nicole O'Driscoll||Newcastle Tyne, NE7|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Rosemary Hector||Lancing/Worthing, BN15|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Ben Noakes||Brighton or London, BN7|
|Catherine Wright||Brighton, BN1|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|English tutor Herne Hill||London, SE24|
|Pauline Midwinter||Barsham, NR34|
|Linda de Klerk||Herne Hill, SE24|
|B sharma||Chelmsford, CM1|
|Jeff Bragg||Sutton, SM1|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Teresa Hoy||South Croydon, CR2|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Yvonne Mason||Powys, and Online, SY15|
|Nicholas Prasad||London, N8|
|Sarah Wiesendanger||Guildford, GU12|
|Surita||Caversham, Reading, RG4|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Estelle Makin||Beeston/ Nottingham, NG9|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Kathryn Dalton||walsall, WS3|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|Tamsin Dundas||Highgate, N2|
|Tara Tutorials||Shirley, CR0|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||London, SE3|
|Helen Colley||Essex/London, E11|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Sarah Jayne||Leeds, LS9|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 English
- Personal Message
- Hello, I am a qualified teacher with over 20 years of educational experience, working in a variety of roles. I offer 1 to 1, and small group tuition for children up to the age of 11. I specialise in Early Years as well as Primary English and Maths.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Early Years - Preparation for full-time school.
KS1 English and Maths
Help with reading
KS2 English and Maths
KS1 and KS2 SAT's preparation
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Hons) in Teaching and Learning
Foundation Degree in Supporting Learning
BSL Sign Language
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked in education for over 20 years in a variety of roles. I specialise in Early Years and Primary aged children and find it is best to help children learn at a young age before it is too late for them to catch up.
- How much do you charge?
- £20 per hour at Tutors home.
£25 per hour at student's home.
- Where do you teach?
- I usually teach from my home as I have a teaching room and all my resources to hand. I am willing to travel to a student's home however, but need to charge an extra fee for travelling time and petrol. I am willing to travel within Barnsley, Wakefield and the surrounding areas.
- When are you available?
- Monday - Friday 1pm-7pm
Saturday - 9am - 2pm
These times can be flexible, and if they are not convenient I am willing to negotiate a tutoring slot which is suitable for the student.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach Early Years - preparation for school - reading, writing and Maths.
Home-schooling up to the age of 11.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
SAT's preparation and Catch up programmes in English and Maths. (eg reading, phonics, writing, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, measures, shape, etc)
SAT's preparation and catch up programmes in English and Maths. (eg. reading comprehension, writing for different genres, mental maths, volume, area, diameter etc)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to send work by e.mail for students to complete and then return for marking. I am also happy to skype students in order to help with any difficulties.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I studied at the University of Hull where I gained a BA (Hons) in Learning and Teaching (2:1)
I also studied at York St John University where I gained a distinction in a Foundation Degree in Supporting Learning.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I presently have a variety of students. I am helping some of them prepare for KS2 SAT's, whilst others are slightly younger and I am helping them to catch up in reading and writing before they reach an age where it is too late.
In addition I have a small group of 4 year old who are preparing for full-time school with a basic '3R's' course which covers reading, writing and arithmetic.
I also teach a couple of home-schooled pupils whose parent's are unsure bout the teaching of reading and writing.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I would love to hear from you, if you would like to succeed in your education! Get ahead and stay ahead before it's too late!
Send a message to Sue Poskitt
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more