Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 2 English Tutors / Key Stage 2 English Tuition in Sheffield
Read more about Key Stage 2 English
Compare Key Stage 2 English Tutors in Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 2 English Tuition from tutors who can travel to Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 2 English Tutor jobs in the Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in S postcode
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Sue Poskitt||Barnsley, S Yorks, S75|
|Lynne Dilworth||Worksop, S81|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Sheffield||Sheffield, S11|
Tutors travelling to S
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Sarah Wiesendanger||Guildford, GU12|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Estelle Makin||Beeston/ Nottingham, NG9|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Nicole O'Driscoll||Bristol, BS6|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Edmund Lovatt||Oxford, OX1|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Ruth Mitchell||Bow, East London, E3|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||North London, NW1|
|Seval (Miss)||Chalfont St Giles, HP8|
|Jill Dowling||Marlow, Bucks, SL7|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Catherine Wright||London, SW16|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|James Bone||Balham, SW12|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, SE14|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Stephen Leatherdale||Colchester, Essex, CM9|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Jeff Bragg||Sutton, SM1|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Sarah Jayne||Leeds, LS9|
|Emily Bliss||London, N19|
|Lindsay Nova||Beeston, NG9|
|Alice Marshall||Wandsworth, SW17|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Rosemary Hector||Lancing/Worthing, BN15|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||London, SE3|
|Gabrielle Robinson||Worthing, BN11|
|Yvonne Mason||Powys, and Online, SY15|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Surita||Caversham, Reading, RG4|
|English tutor Herne Hill||London, SE24|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Claire Price||London, SW4|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Rachel deGarnham||Putney, SW15|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||Baker Street, NW1|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Tara Kumar||Rayleigh, SS6|
|Ben Noakes||Brighton or London, BN7|
|Linda de Klerk||Herne Hill, SE24|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Dr Anna T||Hull, HU5|
|Helen Colley||Essex/London, E11|
|Nicholas Prasad||London, N8|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|B sharma||Chelmsford, CM1|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|James Heath||Birmingham, B1|
|Edward Mason||Guildford, GU2|
|Kathryn Dalton||walsall, WS3|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Philippa Briscoe||Leighton Buzzard, LU7|
|Helen Skarpari||NEW MALDEN, KT3|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Tamsin Dundas||Highgate, N2|
|Victoria Grigg||Lambeth, London, SW9|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Elmina Ferguson||North West London, NW2|
|Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 English
- Personal Message
- Everyone learns at their own pace. I aim to evaluate each learner and tailor my support to produce the highest results possible, to help those at risk of dyslexia catch up, or even get ahead.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Literacy (KS 1&2)
Multisensory Structured Literacy Intervention & Synthetic Phonics
Study Skills (up to Key Stage 5)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a primary trained, experienced dyslexia specialist teacher/ assessor. I have a BA (Hons) degree in English & Biblical Studies and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (Primary). I also have a Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma In Teaching & Assessing Students with Specific Learning Difficulties/ Dyslexia, AMBDA status and a current Assessment Practising Certificate issued by PATOSS. I also have a Level 2 Diploma in Adult Literacy Support (City & Guilds)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I taught in mainstream Primary Schools for 11 years delivering the National Curriculum and Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and have lots of experience in teaching reading, writing and spelling using structured literacy intervention programmes. I have supported adults with learning difficulties and disabilities as a volunteer Adult Literacy Supporter in Adult Education and I worked in Further Education for 5 years as an Additional Learning Support Instructor; in this role, I was responsible for screening and assessing students at risk of Specific Learning Difficulties/ Dyslexia for access arrangements in public exams, and for planning and delivering additional learning support on a 1 to 1/ small group basis and for coordinating support to those identified at risk of Dyslexia/ SpLD.
- How much do you charge?
- £25 per hour for 1 to 1 tuition (plus small charge for travel outside my local area).
Group rates available upon request.
- Where do you teach?
- I now work as a freelance Dyslexia tutor/ assessor in schools and colleges in South Yorkshire and North Nottinghamshire, and I tutor and assess students privately in their own homes, although I am happy for students to come to my home for tuition or assessment, and will consider other suitable venues on request e.g. public library, local school or college (subject to suitability & proper permissions).
Areas covered in South Yorkshire and North Nottinghamshire: Doncaster, Rotherham, Retford, Worksop, Barnsley, Bawtry, Wickersley and Dinnington.
- When are you available?
- I am available for tuition and assessment Monday to Friday (9am to 7pm) including school holidays but can offer appointments outside these hours subject to negotiation.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I offer individualised, structured literacy intervention and tuition to children up to Key Stage 3 and Study Skills tuition to students up to Key Stage 5.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Not applicable.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a current DBS/ CRB certificate.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of the Professional Association of Teachers of Students with Specific Learning Difficulties (PATOSS) and am listed in the Tutor/Assessor Index on the PATOSS website.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I gained my teaching qualifications at Anglia Polytechnic University and the University of Leicester.
Send a message to Lynne Dilworth
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more