Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 2 English Tutors / Key Stage 2 English Tuition in Sheffield
Read more about Key Stage 2 English
Compare Key Stage 2 English Tutors in Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 2 English Tuition from tutors who can travel to Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 2 English Tutor jobs in the Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in S postcode
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Elaine Barnes||Sheffield, Yorks, S11|
|Sue Poskitt||Barnsley, S Yorks, S75|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Sheffield||Sheffield, S11|
Tutors travelling to S
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||North London, NW1|
|Carol Leach||Whitby, YO22|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Helen Skarpari||NEW MALDEN, KT3|
|Gabrielle Robinson||Worthing, BN11|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Claire Price||London, SW4|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|B sharma||Chelmsford, CM1|
|Teresa Chilton||Worcester, WR4|
|Ruth Mitchell||Bow, East London, E3|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Samantha Pettifer||London, E15|
|Sara Wein36||Leeds, LS17|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Edward Mason||Guildford, GU2|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Victoria Grigg||Lambeth, London, SW9|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Linda de Klerk||Herne Hill, SE24|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Tamsin Dundas||Highgate, N2|
|Carla J||Dubai, fees in AED, D1|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Jill Dowling||Marlow, Bucks, SL7|
|Estelle Makin||Beeston/ Nottingham, NG9|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Helen Colley||Essex/London, E11|
|Edmund Lovatt||Oxford, OX1|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Eesa||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
|Louisa Gray||West London, TW7|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Nadia Ilyas||Bristol, BS16|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Sarah Wiesendanger||Guildford, GU12|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||Baker Street, NW1|
|Kathryn Dalton||walsall, WS3|
|Ben Noakes||Brighton or London, BN7|
|English tutor Herne Hill||London, SE24|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Mary Kidson||Ledbury, HR8|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||London, SE3|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Nicholas Prasad||London, N8|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Stephen Leatherdale||Colchester, Essex, CM9|
|Lindsay Nova||Dartford, DA9|
|Yvonne Mason||Powys, and Online, SY15|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, SE14|
|Seval (Miss)||Battersea, SW8|
|Spanish Tutor MK||Milton Keynes, MK4|
|Jeff Bragg||Sutton, SM1|
|Elmina Ferguson||North West London, NW2|
|James Heath||Birmingham, B1|
|Alice Marshall||Wandsworth, SW17|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Natasha Tiwari||Kent, ME8|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Kristina Symons||Eltham, SE9|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 English
- Personal Message
- Hello, I am a qualified teacher with over 20 years of educational experience, working in a variety of roles. I offer 1 to 1, and small group tuition for children up to the age of 11. I specialise in Early Years as well as Primary English and Maths.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Early Years - Preparation for full-time school.
KS1 English and Maths
Help with reading
KS2 English and Maths
KS1 and KS2 SAT's preparation
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Hons) in Teaching and Learning
Foundation Degree in Supporting Learning
BSL Sign Language
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked in education for over 20 years in a variety of roles. I specialise in Early Years and Primary aged children and find it is best to help children learn at a young age before it is too late for them to catch up.
- How much do you charge?
- £15 per hour at Tutors home.
£25 per hour at student's home.
- Where do you teach?
- I am happy t teach at my home or the student's home. I can teach in Barnsley, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Pontefract, Sheffield and throughout South and West Yorkshire.
- When are you available?
- Monday - Friday 1pm-7pm
Saturday - 9am - 2pm
These times can be flexible, and if they are not convenient I am willing to negotiate a tutoring slot which is suitable for the student.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach Early Years - preparation for school - reading, writing and Maths.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
SAT's preparation and Catch up programmes in English and Maths. (eg reading, phonics, writing, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, measures, shape, etc)
SAT's preparation and catch up programmes in English and Maths. (eg. reading comprehension, writing for different genres, mental maths, volume, area, diameter etc)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to send work by e.mail for students to complete and then return for marking. I am also happy to skype students in order to help with any difficulties.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I studied at the University of Hull where I gained a BA (Hons) in Learning and Teaching (2:1)
I also studied at York St John University where I gained a distinction in a Foundation Degree in Supporting Learning.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I presently have a variety of students. I am helping some of them prepare for KS2 SAT's, whilst others are slightly younger and I am helping them to catch up in reading and writing before they reach an age where it is too late.
In addition I have a small group of 4 year old who are preparing for full-time school with a basic '3R's' course which covers reading, writing and arithmetic.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I would love to hear from you, if you would like to succeed in your education! Get ahead and stay ahead before it's too late!
Send a message to Sue Poskitt
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more