Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 2 English Tutors / Key Stage 2 English Tuition in Sheffield
Read more about Key Stage 2 English
Compare Key Stage 2 English Tutors in Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 2 English Tuition from tutors who can travel to Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 2 English Tutor jobs in the Sheffield (South Yorkshire/ Derbyshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in S postcode
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Elaine Barnes||Sheffield, Yorks, S11|
|Sue Poskitt||Barnsley, S Yorks, S75|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|Explore Learning Sheffield||Sheffield, S11|
Tutors travelling to S
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Louisa Gray||West London, TW7|
|Tamsin Dundas||Highgate, N2|
|Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
|Helen Skarpari||NEW MALDEN, KT3|
|Sarah Wiesendanger||Guildford, GU12|
|Gabrielle Robinson||Worthing, BN11|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Jeff Bragg||Sutton, SM1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Elmina Ferguson||North West London, NW2|
|Victoria Grigg||Lambeth, London, SW9|
|Kathryn Dalton||walsall, WS3|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Stephen Leatherdale||Colchester, Essex, CM9|
|Natasha Tiwari||Kent, ME8|
|James Bone||Balham, SW12|
|Nicholas Prasad||London, N8|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Jill Dowling||Marlow, Bucks, SL7|
|Rosemary Hector||Lancing/Worthing, BN15|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Nadia Ilyas||Bristol, BS16|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Alice Marshall||Wandsworth, SW17|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Ruth Mitchell||Bow, East London, E3|
|Catherine Wright||London, SW16|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, SE14|
|Ben Noakes||Brighton or London, BN7|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Estelle Makin||Beeston/ Nottingham, NG9|
|Mary Thompson||South London, SW16|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Yvonne Mason||Powys, and Online, SY15|
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Lindsay Nova||Dartford, DA9|
|Linda de Klerk||Herne Hill, SE24|
|Carol Leach||Whitby, YO22|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Kristina Symons||Eltham, SE9|
|Carla J||Dubai, fees in AED, D1|
|Helen Colley||Essex/London, E11|
|Surita||Caversham, Reading, RG4|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Claire Price||London, SW4|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Edward Mason||Guildford, GU2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Mary Kidson||Ledbury, HR8|
|Seval (Miss)||Battersea, SW8|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Nicholas Parkinson||South East London, SE26|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||London, SE3|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|English tutor Herne Hill||London, SE24|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Gabrielle Jourdan||North London, NW1|
|James Heath||Birmingham, B1|
|Teresa Chilton||Worcester, WR4|
|Edmund Lovatt||Oxford, OX1|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||Baker Street, NW1|
|B sharma||Chelmsford, CM1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 English
- Personal Message
- Hello, I am a qualified teacher with over 20 years of educational experience, working in a variety of roles. I offer 1 to 1, and small group tuition for children up to the age of 11. I specialise in Early Years as well as Primary English and Maths.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Early Years - Preparation for full-time school.
KS1 English and Maths
Help with reading
KS2 English and Maths
KS1 and KS2 SAT's preparation
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Hons) in Teaching and Learning
Foundation Degree in Supporting Learning
BSL Sign Language
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked in education for over 20 years in a variety of roles. I specialise in Early Years and Primary aged children and find it is best to help children learn at a young age before it is too late for them to catch up.
- How much do you charge?
- £15 per hour at Tutors home.
£25 per hour at student's home.
- Where do you teach?
- I am happy t teach at my home or the student's home. I can teach in Barnsley, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Pontefract, Sheffield and throughout South and West Yorkshire.
- When are you available?
- Monday - Friday 1pm-7pm
Saturday - 9am - 2pm
These times can be flexible, and if they are not convenient I am willing to negotiate a tutoring slot which is suitable for the student.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach Early Years - preparation for school - reading, writing and Maths.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
SAT's preparation and Catch up programmes in English and Maths. (eg reading, phonics, writing, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, measures, shape, etc)
SAT's preparation and catch up programmes in English and Maths. (eg. reading comprehension, writing for different genres, mental maths, volume, area, diameter etc)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to send work by e.mail for students to complete and then return for marking. I am also happy to skype students in order to help with any difficulties.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I studied at the University of Hull where I gained a BA (Hons) in Learning and Teaching (2:1)
I also studied at York St John University where I gained a distinction in a Foundation Degree in Supporting Learning.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I presently have a variety of students. I am helping some of them prepare for KS2 SAT's, whilst others are slightly younger and I am helping them to catch up in reading and writing before they reach an age where it is too late.
In addition I have a small group of 4 year old who are preparing for full-time school with a basic '3R's' course which covers reading, writing and arithmetic.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I would love to hear from you, if you would like to succeed in your education! Get ahead and stay ahead before it's too late!
Send a message to Sue Poskitt
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more