Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Coventry
Read more about Key Stage 2 Maths
Compare Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors in Coventry (Warwickshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Coventry (Warwickshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 2 Maths Tutor jobs in the Coventry (Warwickshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in CV postcode
|Anu Verma||Coventry, CV3|
|Rakhee Kotwal||Westwood Heath, CV4|
|Rachel Hasthorpe||Coventry, CV7|
|Mrs Holly Swinton||Warwickshire, CV8|
|Mrs. Sheila Searle||Coventry/Rugby, CV8|
|Susan Sale||Nuneaton/ Bedworth, CV10|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Beverly Brown||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Esther Watson||Warwick, CV34|
|Richard Magee||Warwick, CV34|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|MagiKats Rugby||Rugby Warwickshire, CV22|
|Kumon Study Centre Leamington Spa||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Explore Learning Leamington Spa||Leamington Spa, CV34|
Tutors travelling to CV
|Ellie Dennis||Solihull, B93|
|Geoffrey Parfitt||Solihull, B93|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE5|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Northampton, NN1|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Natasha Tiwari||Kent, ME8|
|Teresa Chilton||Worcester, WR4|
|Iskander Abraham||Chiswick, W4|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Dima Abdo||Croydon, CR0|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Karolina Szymon||Hackney, E8|
|Louisa Gray||West London, TW7|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB3|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Jay Patel||South Harrow, UB5|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Estelle Makin||Beeston/ Nottingham, NG9|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|James Fellowes||Liverpool, L8|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|J R Tutors||Ilford, IG1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|B sharma||Chelmsford, CM1|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Rebecca Bates||Oxford, OX2|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||London, SE3|
|Steve Brooks||Rhondda, CF41|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE5|
|Kathryn Dalton||walsall, WS3|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Mohammad Bari||Startford, E7|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Teresa Hoy||Croydon, CR2|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Surita||Caversham, Reading, RG4|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am a specialist learning and behaviour support teacher with over 20 years experience of special needs support including dyslexia and general learning difficulties in primary and special schools.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I support children with learning difficulties including literacy, numeracy, auditory or visual memory, dyslexia, concentration and fine motor or gross motor (handwriting etc.)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a B.A (2:1) in Social Administration and a PGCE in primary teaching both gained at Nottingham University and Masters level diploma from the Open University in special education (dip. spec.ed) which consists of 2 elements - specific literacy difficulties (dyslexia) and behaviour difficulties.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I taught in primary and nursery schools for 5 years before specialising in children with SEN. I have 6 years experience in working in special schools but for the last 13 years have worked for a local authority learning and behaviour support service. In this role I assess children with learning or behaviour difficulties, set up support programmes, provide staff training and support as well as direct teaching for individual and small groups of children. I liaise with parents on a regular basis and currently also offer private tuition for primary aged children. Much of my work is with children with dyslexia or other specific learning difficulties including ASD and ADHD.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £35 per hour for individual tuition which includes an initial informal assessment of their needs and end of term progress report which can be shared with school.
I can carry out a detailed learning assessment which would include standardised tests of strengths and difficulties as well as recommendations for support. The cost of £250 for this type of assessment includes approximately 3 hours direct work with the child, 2 hours of report writing, all test materials and a very detailed written report.
I also offer small group maths or phonics support at a cost of £20 per child per hour on a Saturday morning.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home in Leamington Spa which is within easy reach for pupils from Warwick, Kenilworth and Stratford Upon Avon.
- When are you available?
- I am currently available on Thursday and Friday evenings as well as Saturday mornings for private tuition. I also plan to offer small group lessons (maximum 4 children) to work on phonics or numeracy on a Saturday morning. I can offer support during school holidays if required.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach KS1 and KS2 children with general or specific learning difficulties and would be happy to work with KS3 children needing SEN support.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Send a message to Beverly Brown
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more