Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition in Coventry
Read more about Key Stage 2 Maths
Compare Key Stage 2 Maths Tutors in Coventry (Warwickshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 2 Maths Tuition from tutors who can travel to Coventry (Warwickshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 2 Maths Tutor jobs in the Coventry (Warwickshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in CV postcode
|Anu Verma||Coventry, CV3|
|Rakhee Kotwal||Westwood Heath, CV4|
|Rachel Hasthorpe||Coventry, CV7|
|Mrs Holly Swinton||Warwickshire, CV8|
|Mrs. Sheila Searle||Coventry/Rugby, CV8|
|Susan Sale||Nuneaton/ Bedworth, CV10|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Kate Jarvie||Rugby, CV23|
|Beverly Brown||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Esther Watson||Warwick, CV34|
|Richard Magee||Warwick, CV34|
Nearby Tuition Centres
|MagiKats Rugby||Rugby Warwickshire, CV22|
|Explore Learning Leamington Spa||Leamington Spa, CV34|
Tutors travelling to CV
|Ellie Dennis||Solihull, B93|
|Geoffrey Parfitt||Solihull, B93|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Gerard A Specialist 11+ Tutor||London, SE3|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|George Bowman||Chesterfield/Sheff, S40|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Tom Drysdale||Durham, DH1|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Helen Duff||North London, N16|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Mandy Lall||Gravesend, Kent, DA11|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Gloria Deih-Collison||Stanwell, TW19|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Master Learning UK||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Tamara Galloway||Orpington, BR6|
|Mr Dalton||Stonnall, WS9|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Teresa Hoy||South Croydon, CR2|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Sara Marks||Leeds, LS17|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Surita||Caversham, Reading, RG4|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Kathryn Dalton||walsall, WS3|
|Andrew Corbin||Durham, DH1|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Brian Cairnie||Sevenoaks, TN14|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing, W13|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Charles Wordsworth||Whitby, YO22|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Maths
- Personal Message
- Tutoring is about engaging with the student I'm working with, and finding out what their door to the subject is - what will enable them to be confident and excited about it, and to succeed?
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- English, Maths and Alexander Technique
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BA in English (Double First) from the University of Cambridge, where I studied between 2001 and 2004. I also have a Certificate in Ancient Greek from Birkbeck College, University of London. I graduated from my three-year Alexander Technique professional training (MSTAT) in March 2012.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have six years' experience of tutoring, teaching children and adults. I also have experience of designing, delivering and assessing training in the voluntary sector, during my time working for charities. I have worked with Surestart, as well as working as an academic mentor in a sixth-form college. I qualified as a teacher of Alexander Technique in March 2012 and now teach Alexander one-to-one and in groups, while continuing with academic tutoring.
- How much do you charge?
- In North-West and Central Coventry I normally charge £25 per hour for academic tutoring. If I travel to other parts of Coventry or Warwickshire fees are higher and I may need to charge for travel time - please ask for details.
For Alexander Technique, lessons cost between £25 and £50 depending on location and length of lesson - please enquire.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in students' homes. I am normally able to travel within Coventry and may be able to come to Nuneaton and Bedworth, Kenilworth, Leamington, Rugby and surrounding areas - fees increase for locations outside Coventry.
For Alexander Technique, I teach at the Park Practice in Coventry, Neal's Yard Remedies in Leamington and also run groups at the Friends' Meeting House, Coventry.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays and Saturdays, day and some evenings, term and holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages, children and adults
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 11+, 13+ (English), GCSE, AS level, A level, Special Papers, University exams
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Member STAT (Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique)
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I studied for my first degree at Clare College, University of Cambridge, with Dr Fred Parker and Dr Tamara Follini. I trained as a teacher of the Alexander Technique with Refia Sacks at the London School of Alexander Technique and Training.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently I am working with a number of children towards the 11+. The issues I'm addressing vary from child to child - with one, her concentration is an issue, as is her ability at Maths; another is bright but has English as a second language and needs help to extend her vocabulary. I recently taught a twelve-year old who was temporarily out of school, working particularly on Shakespeare, which would have been the set text had she been able to attend lessons. Another current pupil is a bright GCSE candidate, who wants to extend her work towards an A*. I always enjoy the range of students I have.
For Alexander Technique, I am teaching a variety of students: a yoga teacher who would like to incorporate the Alexander insights into her yoga practice and teaching, a young actor, a number of elderly people who want to learn to ease aches and pains and relax, a triathlete, an A-level student... I love working with all the different experiences and needs people bring to learning the Alexander work.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I aim to make tutoring fun, interesting and challenging. I like the range of students that I teach, from primary school through to university and above, and always enjoy finding out what will make a subject click for the individual I'm working with. I'm patient, friendly and flexible in my approach - though I'm also challenging when that's needed. I love my subjects and love seeing them come alive for the students I work with.
Send a message to Rachel Hasthorpe
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more