Find UK Tuition
Key Stage 3 Music Tutors / Key Stage 3 Music Tuition in Birmingham
Read more about Key Stage 3 Music
Compare Key Stage 3 Music Tutors in Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Key Stage 3 Music Tuition from tutors who can travel to Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Key Stage 3 Music Tutor jobs in the Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in B postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Tutors travelling to B
|Dr Stephen Oxley||Derbyshire, DE55|
|Joanne Naylor||Dudley, DY3|
|Adrian Gibson||Wolverhampton, WV6|
|Lois Au||Putney, SW15|
|Stamatia Statherou||Canterbury, Kent, CT2|
|Yiannis Christophides||Barnet, EN4|
|Vicky Jones||Manchester, M15|
|David Henry||Walthamstow, E17|
|Meritxell Bulbena||Harrow, HA1|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Miranda Wirz||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Rebekah S Frost||Winnersh, RG41|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Jayne Carmichael Norrie BMus||Aberdeen, AB11|
|Laura J Murphy||Highbury, London, N5|
|Stewart Wilson||Glasgow, G1|
|Mr Daniel Short MMus RAM||Putney, London, SW15|
|Jamie France||Charlton, SE7|
|Phillippa Scammell||Cardiff, CF11|
|Firat Altay||London, N1|
|Marcus Ford||West London, W7|
|Angelika Stangl||Amersham, HP7|
|Will Buchanan||Tonbridge, TN12|
|Eliot Darwin||Sheffield, S6|
|Rafael Bolivar||East London, E10|
|Philippa Rumsey||Enfield, EN3|
|Daniel Gooch Saxophonist||Greenwich, SE13|
|Gareth Pr||South Midlands/ SE, HP19|
|Hayley Porter||Greenwich, SE10|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 Music
- Personal Message
- I have a passion for education and music and try to incorporate it into my lessons. I have over 15 years experience as a teacher and tutor and many pupils have passed exams, boosted SATS and exam results and gained places in music colleges etc.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach music ranging from complete novice through to music college level. I can suppliment your existing tution at school etc. I teach both classical and jazz lessons and can teach across the complete range of brass instruments. I also offer 11+ and SAT's maths and english booster sessions too!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a P.G.C.E secondary music (U.C.E.) and a degree in Jazz, Pop and Contemporary Music (Hons) from Leeds College of Music
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have recently been made the jazz director for Gloucestershire Music Hub and also teach in private schools in the Gloucester area. I also taught as a peripatetic brass teacher in Dudley for 12 years. In the past have taught at Wolverhampton University and Leeds College of Music and also have 2 years experience as a classroom music teacher.
- How much do you charge?
- Feel free to contact me for my rates
- Where do you teach?
- Either at your place or mine. It depends on distance really.
- When are you available?
- Mainly nights and sometimes in the daytime
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From 7 year olds upwards, from novice to expert
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
G.C.S.E and A level music
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes it is current as of Sept 2012
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- NASUWT GTC MUSICIANS UNION
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I started lessons with Frank Waddington in Lancashire before moving onto Ian Hamilton (ex greandier guards), Roy Curran (ex C.B.S.O.)and then at Leeds College of music I was taught by Fred Kelly (ex Northern Radio Big Band) and Bob Taylor (ex Drifters). Since graduating I have had some lessons from Bobby Shew (USA) an internationally respected trumpet player.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My pupils range in age from 8-65 with around half being adults and half being school pupils. One of my ex-pupils is currently earning a living in London as a professional musician, playing with the likes of Gloria Gaynor, Lily Allen and more recently Noel Gallagher. In exams from last term all my pupils passed with either merits or distinctions.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Enjoy yourselves. Education is FUN FUN FUN!! Put the most possible effort into learning no matter what the subject is. Rewards come from hard work and determination. Results always speak for themselves so always try and do the best you can.
Send a message to Adrian Gibson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more