Find UK Tuition
Mandarin Chinese Tutors / Mandarin Chinese Lessons in Birmingham
Read more about Mandarin Chinese
Compare Mandarin Chinese Tutors in Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Mandarin Chinese Lessons from tutors who can travel to Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Mandarin Chinese Tutor jobs in the Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in B postcode
Tutors travelling to B
|Sunny Tan||Leicestershire, LE6|
|Landy Tong||Kensington, W8|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Huang Ai Hong||Chiswick, W4|
|Emma Wang||South West london, SW7|
|Helen Lu||Kingston, Surrey, KT2|
|Nikita Wang||Hammersmith, W6|
|Qiao Rees||Exeter, EX3|
|Janice Chang||Hampstead, NW3|
|Sunny Tan||Leicestershire, LE6|
|Shiyang Wang||Edinburgh, GL12|
|Yi Dai||London, N19|
|Rena Jia||Heathfield, TN21|
|Louisa Gray||West London, TW7|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Mandarin Chinese
- Personal Message
- I am an enthusiastic, dedicated and focused tutor. I currently teach several students. They give me great feedback and are very satisfied with the service I offer.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach both Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Masters Degree in International Business Communications BA (Hons) in Accounting
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am currently teaching several students. They give me great feedback and are very satisfied with the service I offer.
- How much do you charge?
£25 per hour
Kids (under 14)
£15 per hour
Please call me on 0785 7611 340 and find out about group price.
I usually teach from my own premises, I will travel, but will need to be reimbursed for my time and travel costs.
- Where do you teach?
- I usually teach from my own premises in the centre of Birmingham. However, I will travel, but will need to be reimbursed for my time and travel costs.
- When are you available?
- I am available to teach on all days and all times of the day.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages. Please see prices for adults and children.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- No, I am in the process of gaining a CRB disclosure certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I will teach online via Skype or similar.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I teach both Mandarin and Cantonese to both adults and children. They all have different reasons for learning e.g. to communicate with Chinese relatives, to communicate with business associates in China or because of an interest in Chinese culture that developed from practising kung fu.
My students are all very satisfied with my lessons and have all made excellent progress.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am very patient and a very good listener. I will tailor lessons to suit you. I make lessons fun and enjoyable. I am very passionate about teaching Chinese and love to see my students make good progress.
Send a message to Liwen
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more