Find UK Tuition
Mandarin Chinese Tutors / Mandarin Chinese Lessons in Birmingham
Read more about Mandarin Chinese
Compare Mandarin Chinese Tutors in Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Mandarin Chinese Lessons from tutors who can travel to Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Mandarin Chinese Tutor jobs in the Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) area then sign-up here.
Tutors travelling to B
|Sunny Tan||Leicestershire, LE6|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Nikita Wang||London Bridge, SE1|
|Sunny Tan||Leicestershire, LE6|
|Hung-Yu Chen||Kensington,Putney, W2|
|Helen Lu||Kingston, Surrey, KT2|
|Yi Dai||London, N19|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Rena Jia||Heathfield, TN21|
|Michelle Zhou||Fulham, SW7|
|Shiyang Wang||Edinburgh, GL12|
|Janice Chang||Hampstead, NW3|
|Huang Ai Hong||Chiswick, W4|
|Louisa Gray||West London, TW7|
|Qiao Rees||Exeter, EX3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Mandarin Chinese
- Personal Message
- I am currently teaching several students. They give me great feedback and are very satisfied with the service I offer.
My website : www.liwenschinese.com
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach both Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Masters Degree in International Business Communications BA (Hons) in Accounting
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught both grown-ups and kids, one-to-one and in a group.
If you are going to or doing business with Chinese:
I have experience of teaching groups of senior business people in the office. I have been giving great feedback. For example, "I have gained lots of confidence to speak Chinese when I travel to China for business. Liwen is a really encouraging tutor and I have made great progress in a short space of time.”
I also have one-to-one lessons with students who are doing business with Chinese or travelling to China frequently.
If you are planning to travel to China for a holiday:
Few of my students learned Chinese before they went to China for holiday. They were very satisfied after my lessons. "Liwen is professional, organised, and patient. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who would like to learn or improve their Chinese. "
If you are parents and wanted your children to learn Chinese:
I have students between 3-7 years old. They really enjoy my lessons. As a mum myself, I understand the need of children.
I am also teaching in the secondary school. There are many enthusiastic students in the class.
I have both Cantonese and Mandarin adult students.
I am very warm, patient, understanding and a great listener.
I have invested in my teaching materials and have some great stuff to help you learn.
I am flexible and can offer lessons on subject matters of interest to the student.
I have taught students who have very different reasons for wanting to learn Mandarin or Cantonese. Some because they have Chinese relations, some because they have a general interest in China. In all cases I have been able to meet my student's needs and they have been very satisfied with what my lessons.
- How much do you charge?
£25 per hour
Kids (under 14)
£15 per hour
Please call me on 0785 7611 340 and find out about group price.
I usually teach from my own premises, I will travel, but will need to be reimbursed for my time and travel costs.
- Where do you teach?
- I usually teach from my own premises in the centre of Birmingham. However, I will travel, but will need to be reimbursed for my time and travel costs.
- When are you available?
- I am available to teach on all days and all times of the day.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages. Please see prices for adults and children.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I will teach online via Skype or similar.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I teach both Mandarin and Cantonese to both adults and children. They all have different reasons for learning e.g. to communicate with Chinese relatives, to communicate with business associates in China or because of an interest in Chinese culture that developed from practising kung fu.
My students are all very satisfied with my lessons and have all made excellent progress.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am very patient and a very good listener. I will tailor lessons to suit you. I make lessons fun and enjoyable. I am very passionate about teaching Chinese and love to see my students make good progress.
Send a message to Liwen
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more