Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Geography Tutors / A-level Geography Tuition
Read more about A-level Geography
See below for Online A-level Geography Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Geography Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Geography Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Kevin Ripton||Chelmsford, CM2|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Rebecca Hutchinson||London, KT5|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Mr. David Poupart||Milton Keynes, MK12|
|Phil CloudTutoring||Towcester, NN12|
|Darren Sargent||Salisbury, Wilts, SP2|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Joseph Alexander||London, W1|
|Graham James||London, W8|
|Alistair Buckingham||Radlett, WD25|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Geography
- Personal Message
- I'm a teacher, examiner and passionate tutor with 12 years experience.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Geography and History from GCSE to IB and A-level. I also teach English at GCSE.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a fully qualified teacher with a PGCE (with QTS) in Geography from the University of Cambridge. I have an MA in Social Science from the University of Cambridge and a BSc in Social Sciences from the University of Bath.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 13 years experience teaching and tutoring Geography at GCSE, International Baccalaureate (IB) and A-level. I have also been an examiner for A-level Geography for the past 5 years, so am very familiar with common mistakes and how to improve exam technique. I also teach History at GCSE and A-level as well as English at GCSE.
I always start tuition with an assesment of the students' knowledge, understanding and exam technique so we can find the most effective way to raise grades. I have lots of upto date teaching resources which work equally well in person or online. I use lots of real world examples in my teaching and tutoring, which not only makes topics easier to understand, but also more interesting and fun.
- How much do you charge?
- £29 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home and also at students' homes. I also frequently give lessons online.
- When are you available?
- Any day except Sunday is possible, but please contact me first to confirm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach ages 14-18.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I teach GCSE, IGCSE, International Baccalaureate (IB) and A-level (AS & A2).
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes. I have a full and valid CRB disclosure.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype with interactive whiteboards.
Send a message to Alistair Buckingham
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more