Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Geography Tutors / A-level Geography Tuition
Read more about A-level Geography
See below for Online A-level Geography Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Geography Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Geography Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Natalie Jeffers||Brighton, BN1|
|Kevin Ripton||Chelmsford, CM2|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Peter Miller||Northwood, HA6|
|Rebecca Hutchinson||London, KT5|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Mr. David Poupart||Milton Keynes, MK12|
|Phil CloudTutoring||Towcester, NN12|
|Darren Sargent||Salisbury, Wilts, SP2|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|Graham James||London, W8|
|Alistair Buckingham||Radlett, WD25|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Geography
- Personal Message
- My priority in tutoring is to take advantage of the personal nature of lessons by identifying students' strengths and weaknesses and then responding to these characteristics.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Geography at GCSE at A Level and Geology at AS Level.
I can also teach Geography as the International Bacculaureate.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a B.A (Hons) in Geography and an M.A in Human Geography from the University of Wales.
I studied Geology as part of my combined degree early on at university. I have now taught Geology at Sixth Form College for four years.
My P.G.C.E teaching qualification was awarded by the University of Wales.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught in International Schools for ten years - these were located in Russia, Costa Rica, Qatar and Germany. I also have six years experience in the UK teaching at a boarding school and a sixth form College.
- How much do you charge?
- £35.00 ph
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students' homes. I much prefer to teach close to Chelmsford but I will consider requests from further afield, including London on the proviso that costs would reflect travel.
- When are you available?
- I am now a full time tutor - I am available according to whether I have prior bookings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach Geography from year 10 to 13 and Geology at AS Level (Year 12)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for A Level exams but have a lot of experience at IB Level if required.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I am CRB checked since I work in an educational establishment.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online lessons are charged at £25.00 per hour. I have been teaching online for two years and also work for an online company teaching the full A Level Geography course to classes.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a friendly person with a well developed sense of humour. However, with tutoring, THE aim is to succeed and this requires effort and concentration. I have always been focused on exam performance. If students have a healthy attitude then I can increase attainment significantly.
Send a message to Kevin Ripton
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more