Find UK Tuition
Online A-level German Tutors / A-level German Tuition
Read more about A-level German
See below for Online A-level German Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level German Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level German Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr. Anne Raabe||Brighton, BN1|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|AngelaB||Warlingham, Surrey, CR6|
|Myles Green||Edinburgh, EH3|
|Esther Thomas||Exeter, EX1|
|Chris Heaven||Exeter, EX4|
|Isabella Nicholls||Guildford, GU21|
|Dr. Gaby Henze||Woodford Green, IG8|
|Miss Nina Bentley||Framlingham, IP13|
|Martin James Sperring||Kingston-on-Thames, KT2|
|Monika Key||Kingston upon Thames, KT2|
|Diana P||Manchester, M33|
|Julia Underwood||Milton Keynes, MK4|
|Benjamin Maeurer||London, N8|
|Howard Stephens||Cardiff, NP26|
|Teresa Claire||North London, NW1|
|Carl Dundas||Barnsley, S75|
|Nora||Greenwich, London, SE10|
|Mari Stracke||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Ivana Gligorovski||Southampton, SO14|
|Brian Pickering||Romsey, SO51|
|Kathy Pike||Salisbury, SP1|
|Chris Mazur||South Kensington, SW7|
|Johannes Kramer||London, SW13|
|Birgit Piegeler-Hughes||Taunton, TA1|
|Inga Pone||Sevenoaks, TN15|
|Marion||St. Leonards, TN37|
|A Bell||Teddington, London, TW11|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level German
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced Head of German with many years of teaching. I lived and worked in Germany for nearly five years, teaching both German and English to students ranging in age from 6 to 70.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach German and Spanish.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA Hons German with Spanish subsidiary - London University
PGCE - Southampton University, School of Education
- What kind of experience do you have?
- A German and Spanish graduate, I have taught in both state and independent schools over many years. I have guided both GCSE and A Level students to achieve their goals, whatever their level, teaching all aspects of the language.
Some of my A Level students have achieved not only full marks in modules but also gained the new A* at A2, while at GCSE, some students have been in the top 5 in the country.
I am also an experienced examiner, having marked both the GCSE writing paper and the orals for different examination boards for several years. I am currently a visiting examiner at A2 and an examiner for the GCSE Reading Paper.
I have previously tutored a wide range of students in German, both casual learners and those working towards a specific goal, whether it be an examination or for business.
I have also tutored students in English and Maths to Key Stage 2.
I have run a number of German residential trips as well as Christmas market trips to Cologne.
I have also taught KS3 Spanish, giving students the language skills necessary to prepare them for the GCSE syllabus.
- How much do you charge?
- £20 - £30 depending on the age of the student and the qualification being studied.
Discounts for group lessons to depend upon the number in the group.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home in Warlingham, near Croydon, Surrey, but am willing to travel up to 5 miles for a small extra charge, if necessary
I also tutor online via Skpe.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays (anytime), some evenings and Saturdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages up to A Level German and KS3 Spanish.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE and A Level German.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Messenger or Skype.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Southampton University, School of Education
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am currently tutoring KS3 Spanish, beginners, GCSE and A2 German.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Always professional in my approach to teaching, I am both patient and flexible, tailoring lessons to the needs of the student.
Send a message to AngelaB
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more